Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Epic Pieces of Random Data Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:18 pm
Here you can post up whatever piece of random data seem epic to you.

For example:

Following the inclusion of "Through the Fire and Flames" in Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, sales of DragonForce CDs increased in one week by 126%  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:54 pm
I've reached in the 6000's in the Home Run Contest  

PhoenixBlade983

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:46 pm
Doorhinge does not rhyme with orange. Those who say it does are dumb ********.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:50 pm
The above post is not epic enough to be in this thread. Will find better entry later.  

Shigeru the Hero

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:56 pm
Nothing rhymes with Algebra.

and Albert Einstein was born on 3/14. WTFOMG THAT'S PI.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:22 pm
Sonic can play the minute walts in 6 seconds flat.
also....
Beware! The DS Lite has the same amount of calories as the original DS. DON'T BE FOOLED!  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:43 am
Based on 36 reviews, Speed Racer has a 36 out of 100 on metacritic, with the highest score being a 75.

Ironically 4 people that have seen it so far are all going "omgg it wuz epicc!!", except these are the same people who say this for every single movie they see.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:25 am
"Bizarre picture of Cell, a villain from Dragonball Z, which began to sweep /b/ during July 2006. Cell's face is blacked out, googly eyes and big red lips are MS Painted in (turning him into NIGRA CELL), and his wide open mouth from the original is left in, along with one of three captions: "SHOOP DA WHOOP", "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER" or "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER", the last of which shows energy being fired from Cell's mouth. Another picture is "OOPS, I SWALLOWED MAH LAZER", in which the face is placed on an image of Cell ballooning ******ds as he is about to explode. Other characters are now being given the blackface treatment and have shouted that they are chargin' their lazers." -wiki

Anonymous of 4chan was not pleased reading the ebaums forums to find one popular creation used out of context and/or without 4chan's creative credit. As Ambassador of anonymous, this thread is dedicated to the illumination on SHOOP DA WOOP's origins and meaning, and edumacating the iinterbutts of where funny comes from. If you're going to contribute to anonymous' canvas, know what you're doing first. Obviously, anonymous makes no legal claim to intellectual property, but it would be nice for our e-peen to get some lovin'. The internet is serious business!

To make fun of both black people and Dragon Ball Z, the image of Cell near exploding in self-destruction was photoshopped commonly to color his face pitch-black, along with bright red lips in parody of early comics featuring black people(in obviously racist stereotypes) like those of Winsor McCay(best known for Little Nemo).

Because of the abnormally fast speed of 4chan's /b/ board, users will commonly photoshop mutliple images and upload them to a particular thread in fast succession, creating a short narrative to give the sense of progression and timing to a particular image joke. The original ordering that got people lollin' was Cell with his mouth open proclaiming "SHOOP DA WOOP", a meaningless but intend-to-be-racist chain of black slang, then either a bloated Cell about to explode saying "OOPS I SWALLOWED MAH LAZER" or the wide mouthed beam-firing pose of "AHM FIRIN' MAH LAZER!!!1". Spellings may vary, but imply a Southern drawl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

shinheero

shinheero

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:34 am
shinheero
"Bizarre picture of Cell, a villain from Dragonball Z, which began to sweep /b/ during July 2006. Cell's face is blacked out, googly eyes and big red lips are MS Painted in (turning him into NIGRA CELL), and his wide open mouth from the original is left in, along with one of three captions: "SHOOP DA WHOOP", "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER" or "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER", the last of which shows energy being fired from Cell's mouth. Another picture is "OOPS, I SWALLOWED MAH LAZER", in which the face is placed on an image of Cell ballooning ******ds as he is about to explode. Other characters are now being given the blackface treatment and have shouted that they are chargin' their lazers." -wiki

Anonymous of 4chan was not pleased reading the ebaums forums to find one popular creation used out of context and/or without 4chan's creative credit. As Ambassador of anonymous, this thread is dedicated to the illumination on SHOOP DA WOOP's origins and meaning, and edumacating the iinterbutts of where funny comes from. If you're going to contribute to anonymous' canvas, know what you're doing first. Obviously, anonymous makes no legal claim to intellectual property, but it would be nice for our e-peen to get some lovin'. The internet is serious business!

To make fun of both black people and Dragon Ball Z, the image of Cell near exploding in self-destruction was photoshopped commonly to color his face pitch-black, along with bright red lips in parody of early comics featuring black people(in obviously racist stereotypes) like those of Winsor McCay(best known for Little Nemo).

Because of the abnormally fast speed of 4chan's /b/ board, users will commonly photoshop mutliple images and upload them to a particular thread in fast succession, creating a short narrative to give the sense of progression and timing to a particular image joke. The original ordering that got people lollin' was Cell with his mouth open proclaiming "SHOOP DA WOOP", a meaningless but intend-to-be-racist chain of black slang, then either a bloated Cell about to explode saying "OOPS I SWALLOWED MAH LAZER" or the wide mouthed beam-firing pose of "AHM FIRIN' MAH LAZER!!!1". Spellings may vary, but imply a Southern drawl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

on a side note this s**t are funny as ******** those in order

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UzuEpMBNJiY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K8glM0R2Soc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hSVNbxjdvv8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLKEZzBIZE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N7Of7rqFKlY  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:11 pm
nitnit
Based on 36 reviews, Speed Racer has a 36 out of 100 on metacritic, with the highest score being a 75.

Ironically 4 people that have seen it so far are all going "omgg it wuz epicc!!", except these are the same people who say this for every single movie they see.

I saw it O: didn't think it was TOO bad. Though everything beside the racing I didn't give a s**t about (especially his younger brother and monkey who were EXTREMELY corny).  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:51 pm
I read the synopsis of the movie and decided to not bother at all.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:57 pm
But it's Wachowski...

Yeah you're right.

Gonna watch it anyways.  

Shigeru the Hero

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:07 pm
Never thought the Wachowski bros. would let me down... crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:10 pm
User Image
I was bored

Its the most beautiful movie I've seen.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:13 pm
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) are angry that the player can drive drunk in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV.

In other news, as in in the game itself, "you'll be used cake if you have sex before marriage, and only homeless people like used cake."  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff