Reply Roleplay forum
Salvation City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:51 pm
In a city without authority, there are only few who survive. The government is unjust, and the election has brung even more chaos to the city. There is a new drug craze, and a new villian within every step you take. The population is a mere 20,000. And there are no hero's in the city brave enough to fight Master Plague. If you had the power to change it all, what good would you do?

"]
Profile Skeletons

UserName: (Your gaia Name)
Name: (Role playing name-first and last name)
Class: (A Hero, Villian, Citizen, Bounty Hunter, Gang Member, etc. Akatsuki is considered a gang in this)
Appearence: (Pic, description, avi/dream avi or link)
Personality: (What you're character is like)
Weapons: (Pic, description, or link)
Biography: (Your character's life story.)
Fighting style: (Martial arts, Kung fu, ect)
Weaknesses: (Everyone has a weakness)
Strengths: (What your character is good at)
Other: (Anything else you wanna add)

[b]Username[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:08 pm
Username: Baby Jynx
Name: Sephiro Crescent/Deus Ex Machina
Class: Hero/College Student
Appearence: User Image
Personality: Kind, Sarcastic, Caring, Couragous, Charismatic, Egotistic, Arrogant.
Weapons: Swords, Guns, Bows, Wires
Bio: A friendly student by day, a hero by night. He is one of many protecters of Savage City, and an attendent of USC.(University of Salvage City.) His best friend Jordan Namikaze designed a suit to enhance the strengths of one person, and Sephiro wears it as he fights the forces of evil. His charisma, and ego are enough to inspire whole armies to fight along side him, and his intimidating presence is strong enough to destroy whole armies.
Fighting Style: Gentle Fist.
Weaknesses: His strive to be the greatest.
Strengths: Speed, Intelligence, Steath skills
Other: The suit he wears enhances his abilities, but is still a prototype.
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:26 pm
Username: OkamiKazu
Name: Kyou Aijo
Class: Hero/ Student
Appearence: User Image
Personality: Sadistic, Herioc, Stubborn, At times Depressed, Courageous, Selfless, Maniac
Weapons: Anything that she touches has the potential to become a deadly weapon. Rumor has it she killed somebody with a tea cup.
Bio: Her family was killed when she was 8, so she moved to Salvage City and lived on the streets. There she learned many things, street fighting among them. But Kyou wasn't happy with her life and the direction it was taking, so she went back to school and was able to get into USC on a scholarship. She hates talking about what happened to her and usually hides her true emotions under a finely tuned mask. This makes her dangerous, and her enemies know this. Kyou lives alone in her dorm room and doesn't talk with others that much, except to gather information on the newest disturbances in Salvage City. When night comes, it's bye-bye Kyou Aijo, normal college student, and hello Oath Keeper, sadistic guardian of the night.
Fighting Style: Street Fighting, no holds barred.
Weaknesses: Her past and her friends. If anything happens to them, she'll stop at nothing to help them, and that can lead her into a lot of trouble.
Strengths: Speed, Raw Power, Quick Reflexes, and her friends.
Other: She's a major tomboy and refuses to wear dresses and skirts. She also strives to be strong.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:36 pm
"Jynx, duck." Jordan warned from afar. Deus dodged a kunai knife from an Akatsuki member. "Damnit, Jordan get ahold of Kyou." Deus said now dodging punches from a pack of members. Deus spun around a did a move his mentor/gym teacher Neji Hyuuga had taught him, it knocked every member at least 10 ft away from him. "Damnit, Jordan hurry." Jynx mumbled as he clashed with one of the Akatsuki leaders.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:42 pm
Kyou shoved her hands into her pockets. "Man... always another thing..." She yawned like she had just woken up as she dodged the attack from one of the Akatsuki members. She placed one well aimed kick into said member's face, knocking him to the ground, before grabbing the weapons on him and preceding to cut another into shreds. She noticed Jynx get into a tight spot and ran over to help, kicking the leader's legs out from underneath him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:55 pm
Deus jumped before Kyou tripped him, so he wouldn't fall. As soon as the leaders body came in contact with the ground, Deus leg lunged into his stomach, and his sword pointed to his neck. "Leave these innocent people alone." said Deus as the Akatsuki ran off, throwing up his gang sign as he left. "Thanks, you did good with that kick." Deus addressed Kyou with a compliment.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:25 pm
"Hm? No problem. You were in a tight spot as it was already. You were lucky I came along to help." She said, yawing again. "I'll take next shift, I need excercise anyways." She stretched out her back, making it pop. "Besides, what are you doing up and running? I thought you had some final tomorrow in one of your classes?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:35 pm
"Jordan helped me study earlier, but still your right, I'll see you at school." Deus said pressing a button turning him back into Sephiro. He then took off running in the direction of the school.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Kyou watched him run off before jumping up onto the rooftops and heading towards the heart of the city. A few stops here, a few stops there, and all was peaceful for the night.
She sat down and started cleaning her blade of the blood. She had come back to a nostalgic part of town, one where her life really began. This was a huge base of opperations for any gang, and it was where Kyou patroled the most.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:21 pm
username:naruto gangster95
name:light
class:bounty hunter
apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
persanality:kind mad and laid back and loves the ladies
weapons:shadow sword dragon sword and a busho blade.
bio:Light isn't one to mess with he's had a hard life and not many people can understand him. he grew up almost compleatly alone. he had few friends and even fewer family. He traveled alone to many diffrent places and tends to keep his past a secret from others.
fighting style:tia jutsu
weakness:water attacks ice attacks
strenghtes: shadow attacks and fire attacks
theme song: remember the name by fort minor  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:10 am
As Jynx ran towards the school, he stopped at an electronics store. It was there that he had seen a broadcast from one of the candidates for city mayor. "I've been hearing stories of this Deus Ex Machina and how he protects the city. I just wanted him to know that I greatly appreciate your good doings, and I'm inviting you to sit next to me tommorrow for the parade." Jynx could think of a way to get out of his final, then he remembered Neji. "Umm...could I use your phone sir?" Jynx asked as the man at the regester watched the rest of the broadcast. "Yeah, sure go ahead." The clerk answered his attention elsewhere. Jynx dialed the the number to Hokage house. "Hello, this is Neji Hyuuga, are you calling for you child. Neji answered still tired from not enough sleep. "Mr. Hyuuga its me, Sephiro, I need you to cover for me tommorrow." Jynx explained to his mentor as if his calling was normal. "YOU NEED ME TO WHAT??!!"Neji exclaimed, confused "First you call me at 3 o'clock in the morning, then ask me to cover for you so you can get out of a test.""No its not like that." Jynx said trying to recover from his current mistake. "That one guy running for mayor, Johnathan Bray, asked me to sit next to him during the parade, I need you to say I had community service, or a doctors appointment, so I can take the test another day." "I might be able to pull some strings." "I'll see what I can do, in the mean time let me get some rest." Neji added before hanging up the phone.

9 hours later...........

Jynx woke up just in time for the parade. He put on his normal attire, then pressed the button on his belt to transform to Deus Ex Machina. He speed off towards the parade and as soon as he got there he looked around for John. "Umm..excuse me, I'm -" "Deus Ex Machina, I know you, come on in." The man said letting Deus through to the V.I.P. section. "The man of the hour." John said getting out of his seat to give Deus a hug. "Mr. Bray you wanted to speak with me?" Deus asked as soon as John let him go. "Yes I actually did, in private." John said signaling for his men to get out. "Now, do you remember Samuel Davis?" John asked unexpectedly. "Your talking about that psychopath with the pet monster." Deus answered him wondering why he asked. "Well, he was designing a suit for me to enhance my abilities, much like yours, Deus Ex Machina, or should I say Sephiro Crescent." "How did you know-" "I know alot of things about you, I know how your best friend designed your suit, I know how you have a sidekick by the name of Kyou Aijo, I know your social security number." John interrupted Jynx question with many answers."I want you to know this before anyone else, I'm Plague. And I run the whole drug operation. what I really brought you here for is to ask you to join me?" John asked Jynx."What do you say, we'd be unstopable, you handle the small fries, while I handle the go-getters, whats your answer."John added. "My answer is..." Jynx hesitated to get into John's head. "My answer is no." "Oh, too bad, I really thought we could be friends.""Why would I choose to be friends with you, your the one terrorizing our city." "You know Sephiro, I'd like you to meet my colliage, Philip James. You see his suit can control electrical currents, enabling him to stun and even kill his opponents with a single thrust of his hand, why don't you demonstrate." John said as Philip electricuted Jynx trying to kill him but only knocking him out.

2 days later.......

Jynx woke up in a small space, it was big enough for him to move around in, but only about 2 steps. Where did they take me Jynx thought before he heard a voice from above him. "How you doing down there, you having fun?" "******** you, John." "I'm no the one getting ******** though am I, I just wanted to check up on you, you've been underground for 2 days now, with no food, no water, no nothing. You know your a fighter Sephiro, well I'll be leaving, as I am the new mayor of Salvage City. And I want you to know you aren't the apple of everyones eye anymore, after I told them on national television what an asswhole you are. well I've got a meeting to go to, see ya." John said before hoping in the limo he had came in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:21 pm
((My longest post ever took 30 minutes of remembrance, and editing))  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:25 pm
---1 day Earlier---
"Kyou, can you come here a minute, please?" The voice was Neji's. She walked over, her hands shoved into her pockets.
"Yeah, what?" She asked, trying not to act annoyed around the Hyuuga.
"Jynx cut contact with me over a day ago. I need you to find him."
"What am I? His damn babysitter?" She asked.
"Kyou..." A warning, and Kyou backed down from the arguement. "Fine... I'll find where he ran off too..." she turned and walked back to her dorm room.
---
The walls were lined with weapons, but the only one she took was a small knife. She hid it up her sleeve and hit the button next to her bed, turning the walls back to their normal look, drab and a bit dreary.
Kyou walked out of her dorm room and noticed somebody running towards her. After a moment, she realized it was Jordan.
"What is it?" She asked as he approached.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 pm
"They took his communicater, and his tracking device. Jynx is nowhere to be found." Jordan answered her. "We have to find him." Jordan said holding a black nodachi in his left hand.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:44 pm
"Damn..." She held up the black nodachi in her hand. "Stay here, and don't do anything stupid. If I contact you, relay my intel to Neji. But that probably won't happen. No news from me is good news."
She gave the nodachi back to him and turned on her communicator. "If I'm not back in five days, alert everybody of Deus's dissappearence. Got it?" Without waiting for an answer, Kyo vanished.
--- Present time---
The first place she had checked was the heart of the city. She found nothing but more gang members. Next place was another hive of criminal activity. Nothing again.
"Damn it... just where the hell are you?" Kyou muttered. She had been searching for three days, and had already heard the news about Jynx, though they had used the name Deus. "I gotta find you before everything goes to hell..."
She stopped and grabbed the wall as a wave of nasuea crashed over her. He blood started to burn and she momentarily had a flashback. Don't forget, you belong to me... Those words echoed in her head.
She shook it. "Why am I remembering that now? It happened 9 years ago..."
She took off towards the last place she had to check. The mayor's mansion.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff