Reply Buying and Advice
I needs a hand har Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmpressMotoko

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:32 am
ok im thinking of getting an M14 and a mini 14 and well not going overboard but taticooling a bit. Id like to see some stuff on after market stalks and the like if you have any.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:23 pm
User Image

Makes Me a happy man.  

Crash Maniac

EmpressMotoko

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:03 pm
Crash Maniac
User Image

Makes Me a happen man.
i wish they didnt hve the comite or collapsable or whatever stalks and take of the dovetail rails but if they came like that id still buy them ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:11 am
I saw one in our Walmart a while back that was pretty damn nice.
It was a light colored wood and stainless steel. I'm not a big fan of stainless steel on my guns, but that thing looked damn nice.  

CptBlackKawk

EmpressMotoko

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:59 pm
CptBlackKawk
I saw one in our Walmart a while back that was pretty damn nice.
It was a light colored wood and stainless steel. I'm not a big fan of stainless steel on my guns, but that thing looked damn nice.
Yah I love the look of stainless. my vote on metalic parts is stailolesss or black.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:25 pm
The first one looks sexy.  

OberFeldwebel

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:57 am
What's your planned budget for the rifle you plan to pick?

While I think the Mini14 is a nice rifle, I've held a couple of the Springfield SOCOM variants of the M1A and fell in love with them on the spot. You don't have to fuss with the process, and you'll have a properly built rifle or carbine, depending on the model you chose.

http://springfield-armory.primediaoutdoors.com/SPstory28.php  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:17 pm
Floyd
What's your planned budget for the rifle you plan to pick?

While I think the Mini14 is a nice rifle, I've held a couple of the Springfield SOCOM variants of the M1A and fell in love with them on the spot. You don't have to fuss with the process, and you'll have a properly built rifle or carbine, depending on the model you chose.

http://springfield-armory.primediaoutdoors.com/SPstory28.php
*shivers at the pointless rails*
Well Id like that in black but i think ill just get a standard m14 semi auto ((i want the detachable mags)) and i know where i can ILLEGALY pick up a mini 14 for a slightly cheaper price then store bought.  

EmpressMotoko

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:54 am
Given the way those rails can hurt someone, I'd make use of them as an improvised weapon in lieu of a bayonet. Mess someone up badly with a couple of glancing blows...

Joke aside, you can save a good deal of money by buying the Scout model or the SOCOM 16 (which only has a short scope rail).

If you can buy a nice Mini14 from a private party, go for it. You'll never regret it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:29 pm
Floyd
Given the way those rails can hurt someone, I'd make use of them as an improvised weapon in lieu of a bayonet. Mess someone up badly with a couple of glancing blows...

Joke aside, you can save a good deal of money by buying the Scout model or the SOCOM 16 (which only has a short scope rail).

If you can buy a nice Mini14 from a private party, go for it. You'll never regret it.

I always like using it for grating cheese, or making zest.  

Crash Maniac

EmpressMotoko

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm
Crash Maniac
Floyd

yes they would make a fine greator. However I have an out of box Ak so im a real man. mrgreen no ******** p***y rails for me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:43 pm
EmpressMotoko
Crash Maniac
Floyd

yes they would make a fine greator. However I have an out of box Ak so im a real man. mrgreen no ******** p***y rails for me!

You didn't get one of these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

However I would probably get a reflex scope instead.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:05 am
OberFeldwebel
EmpressMotoko
Crash Maniac
Floyd

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:48 am
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
EmpressMotoko
Crash Maniac
Floyd

User Image
User Image
O
M
F
G
!
did yo make thouse for me?  

EmpressMotoko

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:24 am
EmpressMotoko
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
EmpressMotoko
Crash Maniac
Floyd

User Image
User Image
O
M
F
G
!
did yo make thouse for me?

LOL

But I did suggest nothing permanent.
I like keeping my things original so if I can modify something with the possibility to going back to 100% original I see nothing wrong with it.

Give me some more credit here, I didn't suggest to replace the stock with a friggin' tapco one.  
Buying and Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff