Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Oooooh shiny Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:58 am
So what do you guys think the new MC is going to be? I think it will be a ninja duck....well at least I want it to be a ninja duck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:05 am
I want some lolita stuff. May not appeal to the guys, but I don't care! mad There's two MCs, they can have that one! xD  

Amy Obscurite

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:16 am
Some times three. 3nodding Well they have done that before where they will have one thing more girly and one thing more guyish, but seriously who wouldn't want a ninja duck?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:23 am
Man, I'd love a ninja duck. It's simple and stylish! : D

I just hope none of the MCs will be rushed this month. I'd rather have two moderate quality ones than one great quality and one bad quality MC. 3nodding  

Amy Obscurite

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:25 am
with the way they've been going it's best odds on two bad ones . . . they need to take some focus away from the Cash Shop . . . and put a bit more back into the mc's . . .  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:33 am
It's the evolving items that be doing it me thinks. They could always hire more peeps and go into more debt. O.o  

[Zigaroma]

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:33 am
It might be prom related, as everyone says... but maybe we get a suprise ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:36 am
[Zigaroma]
It's the evolving items that be doing it me thinks. They could always hire more peeps and go into more debt. O.o

if they're in debt then damn ! . . . with how much they charge and how much people spend they should not be in debt . . .

prom related is very likely . . . watch it be something disco-y

what'd i'd like to see would be some colored wings ya know blue green yellow purple etc.  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:46 am
Iehonatane

I hope it isn't, prom is super dumb and I don't need it in my MCs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:51 am
[Zigaroma]
Iehonatane

I hope it isn't, prom is super dumb and I don't need it in my MCs.

hey we did get celebrity date for valentine's day as a MC if i remember right . . . so it's very likely . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Cattrain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:49 am
I don't think it will be prom-nom related, but I can't guess what it will be until they release the hint.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:11 am
Cattrain
I don't think it will be prom-nom related, but I can't guess what it will be until they release the hint.
I think so too  

snookiecookie

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:23 am
Woooo! I just won the rainbow comp held by Faerdra!! Yay now I have 3 letters cant wait to find out what they are now!! I want something like the gothic veil but in blue's  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:17 pm
supercalisto
Woooo! I just won the rainbow comp held by Faerdra!! Yay now I have 3 letters cant wait to find out what they are now!! I want something like the gothic veil but in blue's

i would love to see that . . . they've got whites, blacks, reds, golds they need some kind of a blue scarf that falls in line with the NM scarf, angelic sash, chyaku norisu, hermes moon's sashes, they just need a blue . . . then they'll have the most popular colors done . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:19 pm
Yep i want blue bad!! By the way sniper game is open hint hint  
Gaiaholics Anonymous