Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:04 am
I draw out of fun, no formal training. All my skill is self taught cept for one art class in high school. Most of my art I am sure you would think is cute but I think is icky. It will most likely end up in here. I currently started doing avi art, I will tell you who each picture is supposed to be. Not to take anything away from Umrae, she is amazing. I just do mine in pen and pencil.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:24 am
I will happily do an avi drawing, though don't take business away from Umrae, I can't possibly compare to her awesomeness. I can also do weapons, I have learned to do swords quite well. Some of the pictures are a little off but they should be ok. And I have learned that pencil doesn't always photograph well.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:26 am
This be Antrodemus. I took a picture of an Allosaurus, did a free hand copy and stuck wings on him. One of the first backgrounds I had tried in a while. Antrodemus is the first name for Allosaurus and it means Nightmare Dragon.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:31 am
The full writing says:
"Jizelle Roseline. What a name. It is perfect for her as she is as exotic as you can get. She is a priestess, a warrior and an expert user of fire magic. I have seen her be the most kind and gentle person, she knows a lot about the art of healing. But she can fight, I have seen her defend both herself and the innocent when threatened. Even though it is hard to make her angry watch out if you do. Get on her bad side and that is when she unleashes the awesome power of her fire skills."
Rose, I hope you enjoy. This is you in my mind.
User Image  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:47 am
This be Bonedancer. I have heard he looks like something from some book but I have never read that book. Occasionally my art will be influenced from a source that I am not aware of. But I never directly copy an idea. I have enough imagination that I don't need other peoples.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:53 am
My take on the basilisk. He is more of an overgrown lizard in my mind, but with snaky features like a long neck and tail.
User Image  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:22 am
I really like the basilisk! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:24 am
Shareta

More still coming. I just found my other notebook that has my weapons and ink colored drawings in it.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:28 am
bd004
Shareta

More still coming. I just found my other notebook that has my weapons and ink colored drawings in it.

Cool! more pictures!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:04 am
A dragon head study for your pleasure. I have a bunch of these.
User Image  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:09 am
Another head. I think I used the Fellbeast from Lord of the Rings for inspiration for this one.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:12 am
And another head. I can do these in 30 minutes or less. I just love to practice frills and horns and all that good stuff.
User Image  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:34 am
I am not sure where this little fella came from. I found a similar picture in my collection once but I am not sure if that artist influenced me or not. He lives in a town that suffered a bio-terror incident and now the government refuses to help for fear of contamination and the fact that the town represents a very large political failure that should have never happened. He is actually the most human out of all the genetically warped creatures that live in this town. He acts as a sheriff to try and keep some form of peace and order. He is also one of the few that hasn't been mutated enough that he has lost the power of speech. Most are to animal to speak english properly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:05 am
One of my friends did a Final Fantasy based RP and this was my character. Unfortunately I drew the picture before he said that my character had to be female. The writing says:
"I am not sure where he comes from. He is a fast and agile fighter, he has obviously been formally trained. But there are some things about his demeanor that suggests something other than military training. I am pretty sure he has been in prison. I have never seen him with any others, he seems to have no friends. I have always wanted to ask him what he does when he comes around here but something has always stopped me. Perhaps it is the scars that he bears on his body. Or the sword that he carries on his back. Or perhaps it is simply that look that comes in to his eye when someone inquires to deep in to his personal affairs."
User Image  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:19 am
I adore half dragons but drawing them is kinda hard. Combining dragon and human is always a bit of a challenge. The writing reads:
"That one? He is in here all the time. And what a character he is! He always has a story to tell or a new skill to show off. He is one of that race called the half-dragons. I have seen him both take on a challenger head on and fight till his opponent gives up; and laugh and walk away. I don't know his age, because of the dragon blood in him his life span is beyond that of his parent race whatever that might be. He is an expert t magic and he likes to show off any new trick he has learned. He is a mater at using the twin swords he carries. The times that trouble has come to this place he has kept it at bay. Yes he can fly, those wings aren't for show as he likes to remind people. And yes, if you make him angry he does bite. But for the most part he is perfectly happy to sit, share a meal with you and listen to any stories you might have to tell."
User Image  
Art!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces