Submit

Can You??????
  of course
  no way
  poll whore
View Results

Pogs410

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:01 pm
can you name your princesses? from Snow White on....  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm
i could try. What I consider princesses (by marriage or birth) and what I can remember.

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Jasmin
Belle
Ariel
Nala (from the Lion King. She counts! She and Simba are together)

That's all i can recall without cheating...or, apparently, putting in order. Oh well.  

LadyMarcy

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Pogs410

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:57 am
LadyMarcy
i could try. What I consider princesses (by marriage or birth) and what I can remember.

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Jasmin
Belle
Ariel

That's all i can recall without cheating...or, apparently, putting in order. Oh well.

it doesn't have to be in order, it's just that Snow White was the 1st princess  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Pogs410
LadyMarcy

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Jasmin
Belle
Ariel

it doesn't have to be in order, it's just that Snow White was the 1st princess

Well if it doesn't have to be in order let me give this a shot:
Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmin, Belle, Tiger Lily (she's an indian princess), Ariel and all her sisters and Melody(I can't name them all but I remember, Alana, Arista and Atella), Kiara, Elwyane (the girl from the black cauldron...I can't spell her name), Kida, Pocahontas (indian princess again), Rapunzel (upcoming movie), the girl from the Princess and the Frog (her name was Maddie...it's an upcoming movie), the three princesses from Mulan 2 (I don't know their names), Kairi (lol xD)

Giselle is NOT a princess  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Pogs410

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:43 pm
if you want to consider Jane as a princess. she's married to the "King of the Jungle"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Pogs410
if you want to consider Jane as a princess. she's married to the "King of the Jungle"

I wouldn't count Jane becuase technically Tarzan isn't royalty
but there is Queen La in the TV series  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Holy_Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 pm
You forgot Kida from Atlantis! She's a princess!

Oh, and Pocahontas!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:42 pm
Holy_Andraste
You forgot Kida from Atlantis! She's a princess!

Oh, and Pocahontas!

Quote:
Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmin, Belle, Tiger Lily (she's an indian princess), Ariel and all her sisters and Melody(I can't name them all but I remember, Alana, Arista and Atella), Kiara, Elwyane (the girl from the black cauldron...I can't spell her name), Kida, Pocahontas (indian princess again), Rapunzel (upcoming movie), the girl from the Princess and the Frog (her name was Maddie...it's an upcoming movie), the three princesses from Mulan 2 (I don't know their names), Kairi (lol xD)

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:28 pm
Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and somehow Tinkerbell has been thrown in there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 am
Here's another princess: Odette from The Swan Princess 4laugh  

Pogs410

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:02 pm
Pogs410
Here's another princess: Odette from The Swan Princess 4laugh

The Swan Princess isn't Disney.
it's a Columbia/Tristar and Sony Pictures film (I didn't know what company did it so I just googled it, found the wiki page, and from wikipedia found a link to the official Swan Princess stie http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/theswanprincess/)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:15 pm
Here are more:

Snow White (Snow White)
Cinderella (Cinderella)
Jasmine (Aladdin)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Ariel - Melody - Aquata - Andrina - Arista - Attina - Adella - Alanna (The Little Mermaid)
Tiger Lily (Peter Pan)
Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron)
Kidagakash Nedakh [Kida] (Atlantis: the Lost Empire)
Nancy [She married Edward, didn't she?] (Enchanted)
Mei - Ting-Ting -Su (Mulan II)
Kairi [She's a princess of heart] (Kingdom Hearts)
Alice [She, like Kairi, is a princess of heart. Even though in the movie she is just a girl] (Kingdom Hearts only)

Giselle is NOT a princess since she was only engaged to a prince but married a normal guy, Tinkerbell is a fairy, and Mulan is the wife of a general, not prince. I'm sorry also, but Nala is just wife of the leader of the pack and same with kiara. Jane could be considered a princess..... And no, I did not cheat, this was what came into my head. I'm not called Disney Freak for no reason ^.^  

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Plum Cyanide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:31 pm
It really depends on the list you're asking for if you mean the six original Disney Princesses then they are: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine.

Those are the six official disney Princesses recognized by the Disney Company. The other girls are just thrown in here and there when they need to have "Add on" princesses.

Though many of those others could be considered Royalty due to the fact that alot of them have royal status: Melody, Maid Marian, and Pocahantas to name a few.

Soon Disney will be adding TWO more princesses to their original six. I believe that it will be the princess featured in the movie known as The Frog Princess and Rapunzel. It will make an even total of eight canon princesses.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:30 pm
Aneyana

They changed her name to Tiana. She's the first "black" Disney Princess -- yay, I'm so happy!  

midsummers

Feral Rabbit

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:46 pm
MissClassyShoes
Aneyana

They changed her name to Tiana. She's the first "black" Disney Princess -- yay, I'm so happy!

The trailer so that movie is so awesome.
I still like the name Maddie better lol (but I guess it's considered racist O_o)....Tiana sounds kinda weird to me

lol i meant to quote your post but accidently edited it first XD don't worry it's been restored to the way it was  
Disney World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff