New Members Introduction Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:38 am
This is where you post an introduction of yourself, just to say "hi"! Nothing more to it, really. You can say whatever. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:45 am
I start off as first poster! Yay~!

Well... My name is Selma, and I'm from Sweden (that's why my English sometimes lack the right words, and my spelling/grammar can be bad). I'm born -90, for those interested in how old I am. It is not really important... My first Final Fantasy ever was VII, and thus I've grown to love it. I cosplay as Lucrecia since no one else seems to do it. ^^ She's an interesting character, and I would love to explore her personality a bit more. So I'm still quite new to the cosplaying thing.

What more? Oh, I'm a roleplayer. I write a lot, and I draw. I'm currently attending to the Arts Programme in Sweden's counterpart to High School, sorta. It's difficult to explain since the school systems are so different when compared. And that's not really important, either.

It doesn't really require more information than that! ^^ You're free to write less too. Please go ahead. No need to be shy!  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

l 2nd Class Kunsel l

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:28 am
Hey, I'm Dani. :3 I'm a sixteen year old (And yes, I'm a female), with a passion for the prequels to Final Fantasy VII, namely; Before Crisis and Crisis Core. I like old school RPGs otherwise, or anything that has to do with World War II history. I'm a big military history buff, actually.

I cosplay Kunsel from FFVII: Crisis Core, mostly because he doesn't get enough love. For more information on him, if you don't know who he is already, feel free to check out my profile, there's information and pictures.

O: I'm so happy to have somewhere I can hang out on my Kunsel account.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:39 am
Hello there, I'm Star and I'm eighteen (I'm old, woo). Currently in college working on an associates of science degree, in particular in the field of genetics.

I'm an avid cosplayer, this being my third year of cosplaying. My first Final Fantasy was VII and the Turks were my favorites characters from the very beginning. In fact my first real cosplay costume was and still is Elena. (I'll probably be editing my avatar pretty soon.)

Oh, I'm also down here in northeast Texas, about an hour northeast of Dallas. I'm a frequent to Animefest there and starting a tradition of going to A-kon as well (oldest anime convention in North America, boo and yah).

For the record my avatar is male but I'm female, this avatar originally started off as Kabuto from Naruto and then went to Kabuto-in-a-pink-dress and now to this. I'll probably be editing it to reflect Elena fairly soon.

Edit My avatar is back to it's original gender, sad face~  

Star Shiranui

l 2nd Class Kunsel l

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:13 pm
O:

I suppose I should add that bit on too, ja.

I also cosplay, quite alot in real life. My next con will be my tenth (Woo, I'm getting there), and as scheduled this year I will be attending a few cons in Nevada and California, as well as one in Washington next year.

I usually cosplay FFVII: Before Crisis (Which is Rod and Shears, and even Scarlet from FFVII!), though I dip into other fandoms (Devil May Cry, Sailor Moon, and more).

If anyone ever needs help with their cosplays, in reality or offline, feel free to come to me too. O:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:21 pm
l 2nd Class Kunsel l
O:

I suppose I should add that bit on too, ja.

I also cosplay, quite alot in real life. My next con will be my tenth (Woo, I'm getting there), and as scheduled this year I will be attending a few cons in Nevada and California, as well as one in Washington next year.

I usually cosplay FFVII: Before Crisis (Which is Rod and Shears, and even Scarlet from FFVII!), though I dip into other fandoms (Devil May Cry, Sailor Moon, and more).

If anyone ever needs help with their cosplays, in reality or offline, feel free to come to me too. O:

Roooooooood. <3

I do other fandoms myself, Elena was just my first. I aaaalso cosplay characters from Ouran High School Host Club, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Naruto. .-.  

Star Shiranui

Android 17 V1

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:32 pm
im not sure if i should tell you that my real name is Rick...CRAP X_X
anyways ^_^;; im 20..yes im old -_-...

as you see im Cloud ^_^..ive never cosplay anyone else....Cloud is also my nickname lol so i guess that makes me Cloud...idk stupid airhead me lol sweatdrop

well i was born in San Diego...but now im living in Houston TX...

oh man im no good at introducing myself crying im too nervous....
eeerr see you all around... better yet if you want to know who i am..my profile says all... sweatdrop b-bye sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:58 pm
I used to live near San Diego! One of my favourite places on earth, used to go there to surf all the time.

:3 Welcome! You don't have to be nervous, I promise I won't bite. Welcome, Cloud!  

l 2nd Class Kunsel l

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:53 am
-smiles- I am Aerith Great Gospel, and as you can tell, I'm an Aerith Gainsborough cosplayer. I've been on Gaia for over a year now, which seems like it's been so much longer. I also cosplay as Beatrix and Cloud(LOL), on Gaia. My real name is Andrea,but most call me Andi. I'm 16 years old and I live in Kentucky. I recently cosplayed in real life as Aerith from Kingdom Hearts I and I do have some pictures...just...they're not on my computer yet. XD -needs to get those pictures from my friend- Hehe, yeah...so, if you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask! Happy Cosplaying!

--Aerith

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:55 pm
User Image
I'm T i f a and I'm 18 years young. I reside in the state of Colorado.

On Gaia, I am a Tifa, Cloud, and Rufus Shinra cosplayer and a former Aeris/Aerith, Sephiroth, and Squall/Leon cosplayer. I have not cosplayed in real life, but I'd love to cosplay as Tifa, Aerith, Lenne, and Rinoa.

My first Final Fantasy game was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, since I didn't have a PS2 at the time. I got the PC version of Final Fantasy VII not too long after, but that game experienced many difficulties, even though I had downloaded countless patches to fix the problems.

As for additional information about me, I am a definite Gaia addict (I will be hitting 80,000 posts on this account alone today) who's been loyal to the site since 2005. I am also a total band nerd who's played flute, trumpet, mellophone, French horn, marimba, and auxiliary, as well as participating in the color guard for one year. My favorite video games include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Guitar Hero, DDR, and arcade racing games.

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Tifa Final Heaven

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:06 pm
If you get really famous and I'm ever in a bind...
You come save me, all right?
...Whenever I'm in trouble, my hero will come and rescue me.
I want to at least experience that once.

Okay. I'm Amy. I'm fourteen years old, and I live in Canada. (Stfu if you want to know any further on my location.)

My first Final Fantasy was Crystal Chronicles, and then VII, X, X-2, IX -- the list goes on until I can no longer remember what my name is. [Though, I've just posted it, so I'm sure I'll remember someday.] I was 9 or 1o when I started playing Final Fantasy, and I've never looked back since.

I'm a Tifa, Rikku, and Zack cosplayer. Though, I don't cosplay all of them in real life. I cosplay Rikku and Garnet in real life. I've cosplayed on Gaia for about 1o months, almost a year. <3

I'm a full-out loser, and I'm sure anyone who knows me will agree. -cough- I honestly can't think of anything very interesting about me except for roleplaying and cosplaying. Sorry if this form thingy is terrible, but I'm tired. gonk I'll fix it another time. Have a nice day.
♥ |«

{• Tîƒå L°ckнª®т « ♥

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:03 am
I'm Kisaragi Yuffie Materia and I'm 14 sadly. Yeah I act older then I really am. my real name is...Leah but most of my friends give me their own nicknames, afew include Momo, Li, Lili (I hate that one) Neko, Yuffie, Yuff, Nami and Kisa. just to name a few. You can call me anything as long as it's not offensive.I have been roleplaying for a few years, on and off Gaia ofcorse, umm... I do multiple Roleplays. anything else ya wanna know PM me, Okay? My first Final Fantasy was VII, I am currently working on a Dirge of Cerberus Yuffie cosplay in Real Life, and I have just about completed A Misa Amane cosplay and yeah...  

Fujioka Haruhi-desu

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:13 am
Yo! cool

I'm Ulfheonar Shapechanger, but I'll go by nicknames. ;D Been on Gaia for over 4 years now, and I love it still. I'm an avid FFVII fandork, and I really enjoy the characters of the FFVII game/compilations.

On Gaia, I have several accounts beside this one I cosplay on. I have AC!Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, Nanaki, and Pride!Edward (Via Bluebirds Illustion via FMA). All above are male except for Ed. Girls had a better hairstyle/clothing choice, in my opinion.

On this account I'll cosplay Aerith, Sora, Halloweentown!Sora, Edward (Via FMA), Roy/Riza (FMA), CC!Cloud, and Syaoron (Via Tsubasa). All the above ARE female, as this account is female.

Hmm, I'm 22 years old, just graduated my two year college, and have cosplayed twice so far in life. I'm planning my third for AX this year. I've cosplayed Inuyasha, Piccolo, and I'm going to cosplay Zack.

Hmm, I love to draw, especially Cloud. I am "teh suck" at role playing, and I can't write, but I'm trying to get better at it.

I know that often I'll go for long stretches of not cosplaying this account as it is my main, but I do always have the clothes. Its just the eyes and hair that need to change to swap characters. ;D

@Kunsel: : D Kunsel cosplayer? <3 Zomg, luff to you.

...Luff to everyone! <3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:30 am
Welcome to all the new members! ^^ Glad to have you here! Feel free to post - we have far too few topics as it is!  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Nautica Erotica

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:02 pm
Hello, my name is Meli, I'm 17 in June. I live in California, and I go to conventions a lot. I cosplay as Tifa, and Aerith. On this account, I cosplay as Tifa, and I am currently working on an Aerith cosplay for another account. :3

In real life, I cosplay as Misa Amane from Death Note, and Im currently working on a Rikku cosplay from Final Fantasy 10.

I love cosplaying, and roleplaying.
I have many hobbying including modeling, photography, drawing, and dancing. Ummm......

And that's it. :B

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces