Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:54 am
This is where you post your thoughts on the Guild.

What should be in it? What expectations do you have? How can we make it better? Suggestions on what kind of subforums should be bought for the Guild money, how the structure could look to make it easy to browse, what is lacking and what we have too much about.

Basically, you're free to post any ideas at all. Just remember to keep to the Gaia ToS.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:56 am
I'm curious, since I'm big on roleplay, are we just going to have one open forum on it if it does come to pass, or will it be subdivided up?

I think it'd be a good investment, though. Cosplayers are honestly just roleplayers, even in real life ( LARP! ;D )

l 2nd Class Kunsel l

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:11 am
Well, Kunsel, that's a really good question. We will have a subforum for roleplays, as soon as the Guild has the fonds to create one! ^_^ I'm not sure as if to subdivide it or not yet; it all depends on how active that subforum will be, and if we then deem it necessary to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:54 pm
From some quick skimming, I had an Idea.

There should be a subforum for people to show off there IRL cosplays, Where people post "Finished," "WIP," "What do you think?" kinds of threads.

Also, in the same concept, an Avatar cosplay subforum, whith the same kinds of fourms, as well as "I think 'X' item would look good for 'Y' cospay!"  

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 am
That's a good idea, Aerith. ^^ I'll see what I can do. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:12 am
mew Aeris
From some quick skimming, I had an Idea.

There should be a subforum for people to show off there IRL cosplays, Where people post "Finished," "WIP," "What do you think?" kinds of threads.

Also, in the same concept, an Avatar cosplay subforum, whith the same kinds of fourms, as well as "I think 'X' item would look good for 'Y' cospay!"

So that we are all on the same page.
Loading the guild up with tons of sub-forums makes everything less approachable, ya know?

Here are some examples:

The Guild = A Library
General Forum = 300pg book
Subforum = 100pg book

Ok, if you walk into a library and have to do a book report do you want look through a 300pg book and ten 100pg books? or would you rather look through a book 300pgs and 3 to 4 100pg books.

Also, these 2 threads Show your cosplay avi!!! and I challenge thee!
Those 2 threads being almost exactly alike show that it's not impossible to look past things in the general forum, ya know?

I'm not trying to crush any ideas, I just don't want us to overload the guild and make things hard to understand for new people, ya know?  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:53 am
Hello Dr. Crescent!, I have this idea, why don't we gather all the members in the guild at a particular day ...
Rinoa posted a link to the chatroom:

The Careaway Mansion

its really good, the members could chat and invite gaians to this guild,
Does it sound okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 pm
May i mention somthing...Gaia is a good online game for the computer...but maybe those of you who play video game systems that have online connection, Maybe we could stretch out our guild (not only computer) but game systems as well.  

XxFFVIICloudxX

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 am
XxFFVIICloudxX
May i mention somthing...Gaia is a good online game for the computer...but maybe those of you who play video game systems that have online connection, Maybe we could stretch out our guild (not only computer) but game systems as well.

We will have to talk more about this after the halloween events. Many of us crew members are very congested with that at the current time, ya know?
We will get this soon enough.

Plus do you know your ProfileComments are Disabled?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 am
I have to give my suggestion about the battle system dice game.
From the looks of it at first I was really excited. However when I have read the rules and stuff it's a little bit vague and lacks further instructions.

I suggest that a step by step tutorial made by the creator of the game would be nice.
Since I as a member, cannot understand the gist of the game thread and it would truly help me and some of the others who do not quite get it.

Even if there is a FAQ, we still need a tutorial in order for us to understand it better. Thank you.  

Rinoa Heartilly Caraway

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am
Rinoa Heartilly Caraway
I have to give my suggestion about the battle system dice game.
From the looks of it at first I was really excited. However when I have read the rules and stuff it's a little bit vague and lacks further instructions.

I suggest that a step by step tutorial made by the creator of the game would be nice.
Since I as a member, cannot understand the gist of the game thread and it would truly help me and some of the others who do not quite get it.

Even if there is a FAQ, we still need a tutorial in order for us to understand it better. Thank you.

Thanks for your input. The game has been keeping me pretty busy with updates, and fixing the loop holes in the game, ya know?
In "game 2" there will 1 or 2 referee's coaching the game along so I can take the time to make it easier to understand.
Again your input is appreciated, ya know? and I will be working to keep the updating, fixing loop holes and etc. current.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 am
I'd like to see a Holiday Poem contest... it doesn't have to have a big prize, but it would be cool to see what everyone comes up with...  

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 am
Sword Monger
I'd like to see a Holiday Poem contest... it doesn't have to have a big prize, but it would be cool to see what everyone comes up with...

You can host it if you would like! Go ahead and post on the community events. How much do you think the prize should be, we might be able to give it. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:27 am
The suggestion box is open again. If you have any ideas on how this guild would be better and what do you expect please post them here.  

Sorceress Lulu
Crew

Sorceress Lulu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 am
we need your opinions and suggestions to make the guild better, please post them here.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff