Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
WTF is wrong with you people!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:57 pm
(Warning couldn't post this in the GCD like I wish to so take note this topic is aimed at them not anybody in the guild, I heart you all to much be stay mad at you guys)

Seriously wtf is wrong with you people? How can you love such s****y items? "OMG I GOTZ WINGS!!!11!!1!HAR HAR HAR"

They don't even look like wings mostly. The water looks like waves the fire looks kinda like wings but in gay form and the shadow and light or whatever just look like they have f****** holes in them!

"OMG HEY GUYZ LOOKS WE GOT TEH EYEZ!"

-face palm- I'll admit the empty eye socket thing is cool but the rest....wtf is wrong with you people? I can understand you all have your own taste but s*** you guys hate on
the rock thing we got last month for being unoriginal and a remake of whatever when this month is the same s***! More wings and eyes to add to our collection of to many ******** wings and eyes! God I have never uttered these words before but I HATE THE NEW MCs! Yet for some unknown reason every other person loves it. It's not the fact that I don't like it or that everyone loves it that pisses me off but the fact that you guys are such f****** hypocrites about the MCs! "Oh they already did this." "Oh we already have to many of [name item here]" "Oh its not original"

News Flash a******s! All the s**t your bitching about is this months MC. Then when something they haven't done comes out (like the assassin thing I just noticed was f****** awesome) it's hated and put in the MC for 14k.....ugggg s***w you GCD, s***w you Gaia and f*** your god d**n wings!!!! -storms off- God am I the only person who doesn't dream or care about flying.....errrrr!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:10 pm
Your post has been edited due to the excessive cursing.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm
the aqua wings aren't the best . . . and so what if they have holes in them long as they look good . . . it's not like we're literally about to make figures of these and try to fly them rofl the eyes i still don't like all too much . . . but for investment purposes they do allow many options which is good for value . . .

the assasin's guise has only one form i like and that's the shirt not the hood but the shirt . . . so i didn't like it mainly cause i didn't like the blade's design and i don't really like guns . . .

the rock hard MC is a good one . . . but yeah for some reason people didn't like it . . .

and yes the oculus mythica is a new version of an already existing item . . . but having 20 eye choices is a good thing . . . more seperation between designs is allowed . . .

the wings are a great one even if they don't look exactly like wings hence "Elemental" besides all of the previous wings were either demonic or angelic . . . i'm tired of those being the only choices . . . wait there was one exception i can remember the flame sword had a form to create a wing two of them and you'd have a pair . . .

anyhow it's all a matter of taste and just cause it's redesigned doesn't mean it's bad . . . the 05+ mustang are based off of the 65-69 mustangs and people love them . . . internet time is just quicker than RL time . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:27 pm
BlueAltitude
Your post has been edited due to the excessive cursing.

Haha that makes it even better!  

[Zigaroma]

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:42 pm
Gaia can't please everyone, but they will try to please the majority.

These are actually the first wings we've gotten(besides the fairy ones) that aren't a single pose from another item(i.e. Spirit Falcon, Rock Hard, Angel/Demonbow...)
Most of Gaia's been wanting a larger variety of wings for a while, and since the art is nicely done, they'll be making quite a bit of money off of them.

Before this, Oculus Magica was the only eye-based item, so I don't see wtf the problem is, there.

My only problem is that I'm getting tired of accessories. I'd like more actual clothing items, plx.

On another note: I like the Assassin's Guise, but it's not something I'd buy. I thought it was hilarious when people were like "OH NO we have guns on here! Gaia is becoming violent, and soon little kids are going to go shoot each other(slight exaggeration)!"
Uhm, yeah...like swords(which we've had on Gaia for a long while) aren't used violently either neutral

Click on my sig, it's super special awesome!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't have a problem with the May MC's, and am actually glad that they are decent (at least to me) and has met popular demand. Only problem I really do have with them is that the wings are angled incorrectly, and the light wings seem a tad flat.

Sure this month’s MC's aren't absolutely fantastic and the greatest - but I don't find them horrid.

People have wanted back wings forever on gaia - and not just items that equip to the back that resemble wings (i.e guitar of demona, the bows, ..etc) or the fairy wings. So maybe now people will stop demanding them so much - and be content to wait till the promised quest wings are released with the quest system.

It was the same thing with Tattoo's before they were released. People were going bonkers with demanding them - and now that they are out, not so much.

So you don't like the MC's, and I'm sure others don't - but there are people who do. =[ . No need to burst blood vessels over it. Breath. It’s pixels.

*Smacks over the head with a cookie.*

As far as I'm concerned with MC's, I much prefer one very good quality item, over something with 8923749237429387498234791024781 poses.

T__________________T.

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:50 pm
Shrii
I don't have a problem with the May MC's, and am actually glad that they are decent (at least to me) and has met popular demand. Only problem I really do have with them is that the wings are angled incorrectly, and the light wings seem a tad flat.

Sure this month’s MC's aren't absolutely fantastic and the greatest - but I don't find them horrid.

People have wanted back wings forever on gaia - and not just items that equip to the back that resemble wings (i.e guitar of demona, the bows, ..etc) or the fairy wings. So maybe now people will stop demanding them so much - and be content to wait till the promised quest wings are released with the quest system.

It was the same thing with Tattoo's before they were released. People were going bonkers with demanding them - and now that they are out, not so much.

So you don't like the MC's, and I'm sure others don't - but there are people who do. =[ . No need to burst blood vessels over it. Breath. It’s pixels.

*Smacks over the head with a cookie.*

As far as I'm concerned with MC's, I much prefer one very good quality item, over something with 8923749237429387498234791024781 poses.

T__________________T.

-grabs the cookie- Mine! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:52 pm
[Zigaroma]

gonk

*Dumps a pile of cookies on him.* Take that you fiend!

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Shrii
[Zigaroma]

gonk

*Dumps a pile of cookies on him.* Take that you fiend!

-muffled from being buried in cookies- Mwuahahahahaha all your cookies are mine....ack losing air! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:59 pm
[Zigaroma]

-muffled from being buried in cookies- Mwuahahahahaha all your cookies are mine....ack losing air! gonk

Yes my plan is working! Muwa...muwaha...muwaaaaaaaahahahahaha.

That's right my delectable chewy minions of pastry evilness! SUFFOCATE HIM IN YOUR FRESHLY BAKED WARMTH.

(( I'll go finish my Homework now, before I loose the rest of my mind xD <3.))

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:29 pm
I don't think the wings look very wing-ish to me, but they do make a pretty background.

*steals cookies and opens a bottle of wine*  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:34 pm
User Image
Beyond Birthday had the eyes of a shinigami since he was born.
He knew your name before you said it.
He knew the time of death of every person he met.

-steals the stolen cookies and flees-

xD Anyways.
I don't like the wings. Then again, I've never cared for wings. If I did, I'd probably be happy with anything that remotely looks like them xd

I do like the eyes though. Some of it's poses are eh, but most look really cool.

...I hardly need to explain just what effect
this would have on his personality.

User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:00 pm
Their kinda of like the wings i've drawn before here
http://supercalisto.deviantart.com/art/One-winged-angel-56948804
and here
http://supercalisto.deviantart.com/art/Robot-wings-human-heart-55399248  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:03 pm
User Image

The eyes are nice. When my sister visits, I have to have her get me some of the new MCs.
That what i get for selling all my sealeds and buying my Gothic veil.
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:04 pm
A Nightmare Fantasmic
Gaia can't please everyone, but they will try to please the majority.

These are actually the first wings we've gotten(besides the fairy ones) that aren't a single pose from another item(i.e. Spirit Falcon, Rock Hard, Angel/Demonbow...)
Most of Gaia's been wanting a larger variety of wings for a while, and since the art is nicely done, they'll be making quite a bit of money off of them.

Before this, Oculus Magica was the only eye-based item, so I don't see wtf the problem is, there.

My only problem is that I'm getting tired of accessories. I'd like more actual clothing items, plx.

On another note: I like the Assassin's Guise, but it's not something I'd buy. I thought it was hilarious when people were like "OH NO we have guns on here! Gaia is becoming violent, and soon little kids are going to go shoot each other(slight exaggeration)!"
Uhm, yeah...like swords(which we've had on Gaia for a long while) aren't used violently either neutral

Click on my sig, it's super special awesome!

i wasn't "OH NO we have guns on here!" i'm just not a fan of guns . . . i prefer swords . . . and yes i know they can be just as dangerous . . . me and my friends would spar with real swords . . . one time a friend screwed up with a bo staff and managed to pull my sword toward him . . . he slit his forehead open . . . he pulled his shirt off and wrapped around his head we finished off the fight and then he went inside and put correct bandages on it . . . xd  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff