Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~
When Everything's Wrong. [For ideas and ooc.] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:26 am
User Image
Welcome to the OOC thread for the rp 'When Every thing's Wrong'. Here we can discuss places that take place, the journey's we go through, and plan any attacks or defences. If you have any ideas just post it with any questions. Because then everyone can see the questions and answers. Here's the rp link and the index for this thread.
Link- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12480377&page=1
Index-
PLOTS
DESCRIPTIONS
OTHER
RESERVED

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:51 am
User Image
Plot Walk Through
[1-]
In the Wolf Clan there is horror and nonstop pain. All the characters will start out in Wolf Clan as this first plot takes place; We will start out with our characters just doing what they want freely, then, they will be invited to a concert. You don't have to go, but it is recommended to get your characters used to each other. After the concert, you'll be hanging out at it, or some where else, when a surprise attack is taken place. You'll lose and the village will burn. If you could beat this battle or put out the fire, you are acting a bit powerful. If your that powerful, it's gonna mess with other plots. So, after your attacked, the active role players will be the only ones left. They'll flee and make way toward Swan Clan.
[2-]
After you flee, you'll have to go on a quite long journey. Here's the simple map from the rp thread. But now what's in italic is extras that will help you so you know what's going on, too.
.../ Forest. Filled with small, sweet creatures. Plenty to eat, spots for camps, and springs.
This is where you fled to. You'll start off going through the forest in order to lose the creatures or to get to Swan Clan. Any how, through the forest you go. The forest will take about two days to get through, maybe less or more. Finally, it'll end strangely, and you'll find a dirt road along the side of the forest.
.../ Dirt Path 1. (Taken by Eagle Clan.)
This is the dirt road that all along had ran around the forest. But Eagle Clan has dibs on it. You'll be weary to travel on it, and as you go, you'll soon be seeing the desert. But right before you get there, you'll be surrounded and taken prisoner to Eagle clan.
.../ Village of Eagle Clan.
Here you'll see Edward. The missing brother. He'll be the one who's supposed to kill you, and upon seeing Hope and hearing the way you battled, he'll give in and help you escape. You should be slightly weary towards him, for his attitude will be strange. But soon, you'll grow fond of him.
.../ Dirt Path 1. Surrounded by snakes, under growth, and wild animals.
You'll be back on the dirt path and you'll be fleeing from the Eagle Clan people as they chase you. A lot of fleeing. Well, soon you'll come to the desert, and the vampire, Edward, will be getting thirsty....
.../ Desert. Poor water sources.
Having nothing to drink, you'll all be cranky and the sun will be playing it's tool. Edward will be a bit crazy, and you'll all be as weary as ever. But soon, you'll get through it with only minor attacks and phases.
.../ Swan Clan!
Your welcomed here with wide arms. But battle is approaching...
[3-]
Eagle clan is planing another attack. Though this rp will be long, it'll be fun, don't you think? xd So you'll all have to start training, and you'll all be honored for bravery and such. After the ceremony, you'll set out again as far from the Swan Clan as possible. You will want to stop the oncoming creatures that you once fought against in Wolf Clan. But now, you have more knowledge of them, and before the battle.... you'll be visited by a woman you gives you special gems.
[4-]
Each gem will have it's own magic power, and you can decide that by yourself. Each will come in a different form. Like a gem blade of a sword, or a crown with the gem in the middle. You'll all get to god-mod and act all powerful to kill the monsters. Yeah! Everyone likes to do that.
[5-]
The battle will come, and you'll win. But it's not over yet. Right after the battle, you have make into the gloomy mountains. There you'll still have your powers and you can kill off Laurent and peace will come bewtween the clans.
[6-]
After this, you'll all go back to Swan Clan. Marriages and all that will be held as your renamed and given new power (Like the president, kings, etc). After that, we'll conclude the story in an Epilogue and that will be the end. crying You'll all spread out into different clans and different spots in the clans. We can sorta skip through this, saying something like this, "And so Hope set off steadily toward Wolf Clan where she would help rebuild it."
[7-]
You'll be at a clan meeting, Edward will probably be king, when he calls upon you all. And guess what? He has for you, and your journey is far from over. Remember the girl from the first battle ever? Well, she still lives. Looks like there are more clans than you have ever known about. And she still rules them.
User Image

high tendencies

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:53 am
User Image
Descriptions
None yet. 3nodding
Summary so far.
** Updated about every three days or so. Sorry about the summary. Pretty crappy... **
So far...
The characters all met at a bakery where they started chatting. Soon, it progressed and they all made toward the concert. As the event ended and the sun still shone brightly, a noise filled the air. It was a quick rat it tat sound, and soon they saw it... In the distance monsters, maybe just mutant animals, came thrumming over the gloomy mountains and into the park where the concert was being held. People started to battle for their lives, running to the nearest building or drawing a sword. But it didn't help. These creatures could shoot fire from their mouths. Buildings started to fall in ash, and only a few remained. These few are the ones who will save the clans...

Though these characters are hero's, they are children. And even they couldn't handle the brutal battle with out back up. The group became weaker and weaker until they fled through a hole drawn by James.

-~- Where we are now and how to stumble upon us... -~-
If you just joined and sent me your profile, I more than likely would have told you how to join us and where we are. But it does get annoying, so here we go. As if now, the characters are right outside of the city, but well away from the creatures. Your safe here, and are fleeing. So, you can either be some person making toward Swan Clan or Wolf Clan, or a villager just now escaping. Just stumble upon them by running into their group. xD
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:55 am
User Image
Updates or NEW ideas
This is where I put up your ideas for peoples stories, where decided plots are put up. Maybe even some questions and answers.
#1- Hope, Edward, and Alex are all Laurent's children. Meaning they are part royalty. Hope's past is different then what she says. King Laurent did go off to war, but finding he could do what he pleased... he kinda took control.
User Image

high tendencies

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:56 am
User Image
More About The Clans
Wolf Clan.
Dirt Roads, grassy fields, well built houses. Advanced technology, bows and arrows; swords and other unadvanced weapons.
Swan Clan.
Grassy fields, water falls, cottages, green lush grass, flowers, advanced healing. Special water with unique properties. Roads are paved in rock, and this Clan is simply beautiful.
Eagle Clan.
Advanced weapons such as bombs, guns, and so on. The houses are poorly built, food barely stocked. All fields are dry dirt; it's really hot here. The roads were paved, but are now cracked.
Horse Clan.
Advanced weapons, lots of horses. The houses are well built. The roads are no more than rocky dirt and lumpy garbage. Most people are dirty, and most are forced to battle.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:30 pm
woah.

now I so wanna join!
:]

but I'm still a little bit confused...

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

high tendencies

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:34 pm
Irishroseh
woah.

now I so wanna join!

User Image
Ha ha. xD
What are you confused about?
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Irishroseh
woah.

now I so wanna join!

We'd love to have join. What do ya need help with?  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:59 pm
The post 'Descriptions' was updated. More was added to it. Please feel free to read it and comment.
~Star

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:31 pm
Ah! I hope I get the most of the RP before it ends.  

Furyal

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:08 pm
Just like... about all the people and things and healers and stuff?
haha.

Okay, well when I finish up on the profiles I still need to turn in [ x_x ] I will most deff. start writing one for this.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm
User Image
The healers and stuff;
They are usually chosen, and usually born with their special gifts. Some aren't, though. And some aren't even chosen. Sometimes you stumble upon things like the ring of the Soul Eater, or maybe your own determination achieves powers.

Hows that? sweatdrop
User Image

high tendencies

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:27 pm
Haaha sorry my question was badly phrased.
I meant, like what are the powers and things and does a character have to have any?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:48 am
Is this a long term RP that we hope will never end? Or, is it the kind of RP that has a plotline, and definitely WILL end at some point?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

high tendencies

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:20 pm
User Image
:3 It'd be cool if it could be long term. We could keep adding to the plot line.

@Irishrose; Let me try to explain this then.
Some can start out with the powers, some can gain them later.
But you don't need them, though going by the plot line you'll gain some. If you don't want powers, your charactor could simply not be there when you get them. Is that better or am I being stupid again? xD
User Image

~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces