Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Gamer's Corner
yawnz...VOTE FOR ME IN DRAWING ARENA XD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:11 pm
well, i am trying out for drawing contest in the arena and hope u guys vote for me XD (do not abuse score or i will hunt u down and rip ur head off JK XD but seriously, dont abuse score for no reason....)

Here da link ^-^ :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/artarena?mode=vote&postid=772365
http://www.gaiaonline.com/artarena?mode=vote&postid=772363  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:14 pm
i did. i gave them both a 10. you must really be bored in your office, huh? .... poor thing.  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:54 pm
ya... guess so, if i actually win i might get some money XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:12 pm
really? how much is the grand prize?  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:02 pm
not sure....  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:09 pm
well, good luck on it!  

Ronzalpha201

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:05 pm
Nice I liked the drawings and am not just saying that because there both females a lot of people say that I rate thing like that high because iam 14 good luck wining  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:24 pm
yes! 2 accounts...  

Ronzalpha

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:43 pm
Those drawings were great. I voted a 10 for both.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
thx people ^-^ i hope to win too XD  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:05 pm
Let's see I will start with the first drawing you made. The lines aren't bad and everything seems to be in order. At least up to the cleanup phase this is where you sort of dropped the ball so 4/5 for that. While your lines are well defined the shadows are a bit sketchy. It looks like you have good control but you are pressing too hard at random times.

Basics 4/5
Lines 4/5
Detail 3/5
Overall 6.66 (7)

Your second attempt was definitely better that your first. The base seems solid and the lines well defined. But the problem with this one is the top of the drawing is higher quality than the bottom. You have unneeded lines in certain places leading me to believe the cleanup phase wasn't executed properly in this one either.

Basic 4/5
Lines 5/5
Detail 4/4
Overall 8.66 (9)  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:26 pm
LanceCalvis
Let's see I will start with the first drawing you made. The lines aren't bad and everything seems to be in order. At least up to the cleanup phase this is where you sort of dropped the ball so 4/5 for that. While your lines are well defined the shadows are a bit sketchy. It looks like you have good control but you are pressing too hard at random times.

Basics 4/5
Lines 4/5
Detail 3/5
Overall 6.66 (7)

Your second attempt was definitely better that your first. The base seems solid and the lines well defined. But the problem with this one is the top of the drawing is higher quality than the bottom. You have unneeded lines in certain places leading me to believe the cleanup phase wasn't executed properly in this one either.

Basic 4/5
Lines 5/5
Detail 4/4
Overall 8.66 (9)

uh... if u would plz read the descriptions on my pic, u would understand why it looks messy ><...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:52 pm
ForeverLenalee
LanceCalvis

Basics 4/5
Lines 4/5
Detail 3/5
Overall 6.66 (7)

Basic 4/5
Lines 5/5
Detail 4/4
Overall 8.66 (9)

uh... if u would plz read the descriptions on my pic, u would understand why it looks messy ><...

trust me, he's like that. still, a 9 is not bad. right?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:30 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
LanceCalvis

Basics 4/5
Lines 4/5
Detail 3/5
Overall 6.66 (7)

Basic 4/5
Lines 5/5
Detail 4/4
Overall 8.66 (9)

trust me, he's like that. still, a 9 is not bad. right?

the 7 >< the god forsaken 7 ><....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0