Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
The New Promised Land Times - Issue 3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:52 pm
The New Promised Land Times

Issue 3

In this Issue:

- Brawl Matchups (by nitnit)

- Nitnit's Top 5 Recurring Nintendo Villains (in which he uses the word "badass" way too many times)

- Older Games you Wouldn't Want to Play (by chaotix bluix)

- Adventures in Pokesitting (fanfic by Karuta)

- PayPer Reviews (good reviews by Pay Per Cuts)

- Ravemaster's Review of The World Ends With You (completely biased review =P by ravemaster)

- Darkslasher's How to (This week - Beat Battletoads)

-Mazeyelle's Art Corner  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:44 pm
Brawl Tournament Match Ups!

Finishing off the Autobots Bracket...

Mesa the Wanderer VS. CoreGundamPilot

And Ending the Decepticons Bracket...

Nitnit vs. FieryBlaze!

Please get your matches done in a reasonable amount of time.  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:45 pm
"imo..." NitNit's Top 5 Lists

In this section I'll be making weekly lists of the top 5 (sometimes 10) best things of a category. These are purely my opinion

This week: "imo..." top 5 Recurring Nintendo Villains

Villains. Every game needs them. I'm not speaking of Antagonists, sometimes those are good guys. I'm talking about characters who we all perceive as evil. While there are many great villains, I'm focusing on nintendo ones, and those who come back time and time again. I am mostly focusing on the actual character, not so much the difficulty of their boss fights, but that is taken into consideration.

To qualify a character must have been in at least 3 games.

#5 Andross

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Andross is the classic starfox villain. While he hasn't been in recent games (and he should), he represents one of the villains that makes the least sense in video gaming history. His official backstory is that he was a brilliant scientist working for corneria who had good intentions, but his drive for power drove him to the brink of insanity. His experiments were deemed too deadly, and he was banished to venom. There he built a robot army and nearly took over the galaxy... twice.

That alone can be relatively understandable, but he's actually a giant brain who disguises himself as a robotic monkey head. And by giant I mean his head is bigger than the epcot center.

Regardless Andross is classic. He is always foiled by the same methods, and the starfox game series has spawned classic catchphrases like "Do a barrel roll!" and "You'll never defeat andross!!!" among many others.

If only he made more sense, and wasn't replaced by the lame aparoids, then maybe he could make it higher.

#4 Dr. Wily

Yes, I know that this is a capcom character, but the majority of megaman games are on nintendo platforms. This guy's tricks never change really. He has 8 powerful robots that megaman defeats, and then beats wily himself.

I honestly don't know why Megaman doesn't just shoot this guy's head off. Though, we've witnessed that this guy's robots are seemingly always underground and still pop up after he's supposedly locked away. He's also amazingly adapt at making highly advanced bases/fortresses in a very short amount of time, so he gets points there.

Finally what pushes him onto the list is the fact that he made Zero (a badass), and the zero-virus which gave us Sigma, who's also a complete badass. If Dr. Wily wasn't so classic I would have definitely put Sigma here instead.

#3 Bowser

Yes, everyone knew he was going to be here. I bet half of you thought he would be #1. But, alas, bowser has been getting soft on us lately, and seems to be receiving what I call the "Robotnik to Eggman" effect. The king of koopas apparently has a princess fetish, and always kidnaps her. Almost every time he's stopped by mario too.

While bowser is undoubtably one of, if not the most, classic video game villain, his appearance often times goes from a total badass mofo (see super smash bros brawl), to a big softie (see any mario sports game). He's also typically the antagonist of the mario party games, so I hate him for making more reasons for mario to hold his lame parties.

#2 Ridley

Now, some people may ask "Ridley? Wtf?" Now let me explain myself. First off, Ridley is a total badass. He's a giant pterodactyl who flies around in space as one of the leaders of a band of space pirates. That alone gets him quite a few points in my book.

However, being a badass space dinosaur alone doesn't net enough points to get second place on any of my lists (hence why kraid isn't on here). What makes Ridley so awesome is that he is the reason why samus is what she is. Ridley lead the devastating attack on her homeworld, killing her family, and setting on the path of training with the chozo and becoming the gaming universe's greatest bounty hunter (sorry c. falcon).

What else? This guy is in almost every metroid game. He never truly dies. Whether he's somehow healed, half mechanical, purely mechanical, a ghost, or a corpse brought back by X-Virus with his DNA, he's there. Ridley is always a haunting reminder to samus of her mission, and her tragic childhood. He is what pushes her to continue going, without Ridley there would be no Samus, this is the nintendo equivalent to there would be no Joker without Batman, one of the best storytelling cliches.

#1 Ganondorf

I'm going to be honest here, I don't like Legend of Zelda as much as most gamers. I often times get lost, and the controls are typically annoying. However, my personal gaming tastes don't change the fact that Ganondorf is relentless, badass, and absolutely insane.

He is one of nintendo's most evil characters, but at his core he just wants to rule his own kingdom since the one he came from was an epic failure. However, upon obtaining a piece of the triforce, he has gained godlike powers and is an absolute beast. However, as fate would have it some annoying damn elf boy beats him with some magical crap and sometimes a piece of the triforce. That's actually kind of lame, and if this guy wasn't so popular I would have just given Ridley spot 1.

Still, Ganondorf is through and through a blackheart. With his piece of triforce he never dies, and can transform into the monster Ganon (I still insist that Ganondorf should be stronger than the monster...) He never tries to save the world (even if it's just so he rules it), and goes beyond simply kidnapping a princess, this guy's after the world.

So there you have it. My top 5 Recurring nintendo villains. I know some o f you still think that it should have been Bowser on top, or some other character should have made the list, but now that I think about it, most nintendo villains are kind of lame =P

Honorable mentions go to King Dedede (sorry man but you're sometimes good) King K. Rool, and Wolf O'Donnel (not really a villain, more of an antagonist)

If there's someone who is an iconic nintendo series villain that I missed let me know. Also, don't ask stuff like "Where is *insert character who's been in like 1 game*", this is recurring.

Next Week I'll most likely do something about boss fights, no promises though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:48 pm
By Chaotix Bluix:

Older games you probably WOULDN'T want to play.
Seriously, some games just don't deserve good recognition or are worth the time to play, so this week I'm going to tell you some games I got that are definitely NOT worth your time.

Billy Bob's Hunting and Fishing (GBC):

So here's the game's summery... you're Billy Bob, a overweight, alcoholic, hillbilly who has the hots for miss Daisy Mae, and in order to impress her, you have to become a great fisherman and huntsman by bringing in her whatever she asks for. To stop you however is the park ranger, who has some serious grudge against Billy Bob and will jail him if he doesn't have the proper license.
Controls... to put it simply... suck. despite the games small size, it takes pretty much forever to get anywhere. Also, for a couple of the mini-games that you have to go through before you can actually go hunting or fishing, they're just unplayable or they don't even tell you how to play (even in the instruction guide with the game). Never the less, the only good thing about this game is...well... the password system... and thats not saying much.
This game is playable, but it's definately not something I would want to come back to again and again. 2.3/10

Driver (GBC):
Did you see the movie? Thought it was cool? Think the game is going to be equally cool as the movie? ... then be prepared to be seriously mistaken.
The idea of this game is to drive from one destination to another, doing jobs for a group of seedy people and avoid the law as you break laws and help in illegal operations.
Personally, this game would be so much better if it wasn't for the slightly iffy controls, lack of a good way to access the map, and the really stupid cpu drivers you have to navigate around. This game is deserving of a 4.3/10 until I can get past the second mission. stare

Sprung (DS):
Are you one of those lonely, reclusive videogame people who just can't get any girl/boy to go out on a date with you? To put it simply, this is a game about getting hooked up with with other fictional teenage characters and trying to spend as much time with as many people as possible. Best part is... you have to make choices in a dialog based game to determine your fate. No moving any characters around, no real freedom, just picking up teenage romance (and bad ones at that), to work towards what you would hope could be a better ending.
With that in mind, I seriously give this game a 3/10 for trying.  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:54 pm
By Karuta:

Adventures in Pokesitting

Day 1: Morning

The morning sun peeked inside the bedroom window, bathing the room in warm light. But, only one occupant of the room was awake: Pikachu.

"Pikaaa..." he yawned as he sat up, threw off his green thunderbolt blanket, and stretched. "Pika..." he called to the other Pokemon around him. "Pika pi chu!"

"Bulba..." Bulbasaur opened an eye, noticing that Pikachu was awake. "Saur?" he asked, longingly glancing at the large bed in the left hand corner of the room, where Ash lay, asleep. "Bulbasaur?"

"Pika pi pi Pikapi..." Pikachu assured Bulbasaur, running over to Ash's nightstand and flicking on the clock radio. A soothing melody drifted into the room...

"Unngh..." Ash fumbled for the radio and turned it off, then turned to see Pikachu and Bulbasaur looking at him. "Oh...mornin', you guys..." With that, he threw off the covers, climbed out of bed, and trudged towards the closet. "I'll get dressed, then I'll feed you guys, okay?" he called as he rummaged through the various shirts, pants, and other clothes.

"Pika!" Pikachu replied, then called to the other Pokemon, "Pika! Pikapi chu Pikachu!" The remaining Pokemon, Grovyle, Swellow, Cyndaquil, and Totodile, all yawned sleepily as they too woke up...

---------

"Morning..." Brock called from the stove as Ash and his Pokemon trooped down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey, where's Misty?" Ash asked as he grabbed the Pokechow from the counter nearby the stove.

"Well..." Brock thought for a moment as he cracked an egg into the frying pan on top of some already simmering bacon. "Last time I checked, she was out at the mailbox. Now, scrambled or fried?"

"Scrambled, please." Ash replied as he filled the Pokemon bowls. "Okay, guys..." he called, setting the six bowls before the Pokemon. "Enjoy!" He smiled with pride as the content noises of munching and happy Pokemon sounds filled the air. Just before he could get comfortable at the table, he felt a large pile being laid on top of his hands. "Huh?"

"Mail call!" Misty announced as she walked in and got comfortable at the table. "Mmm...smells good in here..."

"Bacon and eggs, anyone?" Brock smiled, cracking another egg into the sizzling pan.

"Make my eggs scrambled, please." Misty called back, then turned her attention to sorting the mail. "Bill, bill, you may have won 10 billion credits...."

"Cool!" Ash cried, triumphantly producing a comic book with a picture of a boy wielding a sword on the cover from the clutter. "I've been waiting a long time for this!"

"What is it?" Brock asked, interested.

Misty leaned over to look at the cover in Ash's hands. "Pokeguardians #25: Raisheal Comes Thundering In"....

"Raisheal is the Pokemon guardian of thunder!" Ash explained. "He transforms by saying...." and he grabbed a keychain that looked similar to the wand the boy was holding and held it in the air. "Pikachu Power!" Nothing happened.

"I think that only works in the comic, Ash." Brock chuckled as he deposited the last of the eggs on his plate and turned the stove off. "Anything for me in all that?"

"Why yes..." Misty rummaged through the clutter and produced an envelope with Brock's name on it. "Here you go."

"Well!" Brock smiled, tearing open the envelope. "It's from my old friend, Kendra!...we used to work together as breeders back in Pewter..." he explained, unfolding the letter inside. "Let's see...it says...

Dear Brock,

I am leaving on vacation to the Rainbow Islands this evening...but I have no one to look after my Azurill, Ami, while I'm away...

If you could look after her for the week, I'd be very grateful.

Enclosed is all the schedules, emergency numbers, and the like. I'll be by to drop her off later today...

Your friend,
Kendra
"

"Looking after a baby Pokemon?" Ash wondered.

"Sounds fun!" Misty agreed. "Maybe Togepi could make a new friend by the end of the week!" She turned to Togepi, who was busy playing with some blocks in a playpen nearby the table. "Would you like to meet a new friend, Togepi?" she cooed.

"Togi!" Togepi replied, tottling to the playpen's edge, where Misty picked him up and cradled him in her arms, cooing to him all the while.

"If Ami is as easy to take care of as Togepi, this week will fly by in no time!" Ash smiled, leaning back in his chair as the others continued to eat..

---------

Day 1: Afternoon

Ash lay on the couch, reading his new comic, until he suddenly heard the door slam, followed by Brock and Misty cooing over something. Curious, he climbed off the couch and strolled into the kitchen, where he noticed something small and blue in the palm of Brock's hand.

"Isn't she a darling?" Misty cooed, apparently in love with the tiny Pokemon.

Ash knelt down and studied the tiny blue mouse that lay sleeping in his friend's hand. "She's--" he started...

"SHHH!!! She's asleep." Brock whispered. "She's pretty tired after the trip from Pewter City to here..."

Just then, the little Pokemon perked up at the sound of water dripping. "Azu?" she squeaked, bounding out of Brock's hand in search of the sound.

Ash was puzzled. "Where'd she go?" He ran up the stairs after Ami.

Brock was about to answer until he noticed a cascade of water flowing into the kitchen. "Uh, Misty? We have a waterfall coming down the stairs..."

"We do?" Misty hesitantly took one glance at the slowly flooding floor and gasped. "The kitchen is flooding!" At that second, Pikachu floated by in an inner tube, apparently enjoying the miraculous transformation of the room into the beach.

Brock sighed and sloshed up the stairs, the water getting deeper with every step he took. "I think we'd better go see what she's doing...."

Ash stood waiting the top of the stairs, waist deep in water. "I wouldn't open the door if I were you..." he cautioned, gesturing to the bathroom door, which was struggling to remain attached despite the water leaking out of it.

"Why?" Brock asked, opening the door. No sooner had he asked that, did a HUGE tsunami come rushing from the already flooded bathroom, knocking him backwards.

Ash sighed as he sloshed into the bathroom. "I said not to open it..." Just then, he found the source of the flood: Ami stood by the sink, giggling happily as the sink continued to run...and run...and run... "Ami, that's enough." Ash sighed, shutting the sink off. "We don't flood the house, okay?

Ami just stared blankly at Ash, then began to cry.

"A whole week...of this?" Brock sighed as he began draining the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payper Review: Geometry Wars: Galaxies, for the Nintendo DS

Synopsis:
I think this is a semi-old downloadable minigame that is now on the DS. It has nothing to do with math, besides the fact that you're flying around a graph and shooting shapes. This is a great game to turn on for 10 minutes while you're waiting in the doctor's office or in a line.

Gameplay:
Each level you fly around a geometry-like graph and shoot objects flying at you till they die. You control your ship's movement with the D-pad (or ABXY buttons for you lefties) and on the touch screen you point in the direction you want to fire (look at the screenshots below). You also have a tiny ship flying by your side that you can unlock different tactics for. You can have it stay back and snipe, bait ships, defend you, shoot madly, etc. The more you kill the more enemies spawn and the stronger your gun gets. You also have a shockwave attack (limited use) that insta-kills everything around you (you get no score points though) by pressing R or L.

Multiplayer:
There's multiplayer too, both wifi and DS download. With the DS connectivity you can play co-op with a friend. All you do though is shoot at enemy ships on a basic map until you die. You share lives with your friend and you also lose the tiny ship that flies by your side. The versus mode lets one player spawn the enemy ships while the other player has to survive until they reach a score of 50k. The versus mode I really enjoyed. I never played the wifi so I can't give any info on that.

My only verdict is:
I highly recommend this game if you often have a couple minutes to spare. Like I said it's great to just play a few levels while you're waiting for something. But, don't expect much else from the game. A score of 90.64457/100, IMO.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payper Review: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES, for the PS2

Synopsis:
This is an expansion of sorts of Persona 3 that came out last year (it includes the full game and extra stuff). I played the original so I have not tried the extras on FES. Oh, I also only played about 3/4's of the way through, but I'm reviewing it anyway. "What are these extra things in FES!?" you may be asking. Well, [paste]Persona 3 FES contains an enhanced version of the original game, loaded with additional new quests and events, Personas, cutscenes, a weapon synthesis system, the ability to change your characters' clothes, and a hard play mode. 30 additional hours of gameplay - Take the role of Aigis in a brand new Persona 3 episode that plays as a full game with original story, cutscenes, objectives, and seventeen new music tracks.[/paste]

You can use your old save data if you played Persona 3 too, to start right away on the new stuff. But if you played Persona 3 you'd probably already know about FES.

Fighting/Gameplay/High School:
Basic turn based roleplaying game. Each of your party members have a "Persona" that is like a summon that will come out to attack when you cast things like magic. Your main character has a special ability to change his Personas while your other party member can only use one. Each persona has a different set of attacks/magic/abilities and the like. If you hit an enemy with their elemental weakness they get knocked over and miss their turn. If you knock over every enemy on the field your party can do a cliche super attack. Careful though O: each persona has their own elemental weakness (and strength) so you can get knocked over too. ...And there's really only one dungeon that you fight in, but it has multiple floors.

What is totally different from your standard turn based RPG is that during the day you tend to your character's life in highschool, and at night you're a shadow fighting vigilante trying to save the world. Yes, you must play out your character's Junior year at Gekkoukan High School. As you build up relationships with other students and people you power up your Personas.

Gekkoukan High School/Tartarus:
Did you know there are 25 hours in the day? Well everyday after midnight the Dark Hour happens. Normal humans don't notice this hour because we all turn into coffins (o_o) but, there are certain people, persona users, who stay awake during this time. During the Dark Hour shadows come out and attack those that are still awake. You play a transfers student to Gekkoukan High School, who is, of course, a persona user. Though this boy is special, he has the ability to change personas.

You team up with a bunch of other students who are also persona users and go out and try to put an end to the shadows and the Dark Hour, which have recently been getting stronger. You must go to the center of the Dark Hour, which is Tartarus. This is a huge castle or something where all the shadows seem to come from. Where is this castle? Well your school of course. You fight your way up the castle and through a string of events discover the cause of the Dark Hour and meet a few people who don't want this hour to be destroyed. Dun dun dun.

My only verdict is:
Well this review seemed more like a summary so here's my opinion of the game. You'll enjoy it if you're into those live-a-life type of games (GTA, Sims, Animal Crossing). The stories of each individual character you befriend get interesting but the overall Dark Hour story is just decent. The game also gets a bit hard (IMO, I played it on normal mode) so you might have to do a bit of grinding in Tartarus. I don't like doing this in RPGs (so I didn't) which is why it probably got hard. I feel like my party should naturally become stronger as I progress through an RPG and I shouldn't be forced to stop and train (I don't avoid fights/encounters either).
Maybe a score of 79.99499/100

There's also funky jpop music.
and you shoot yourself in the head with a gun (evoker) to awaken your Persona (this is the only reason the game is rated M). emo stuff yay
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:57 pm
By Ravemaster:

the world ends with you, or in japan, it's a wonderful world, is a game that i highly recommend. it's created by square enix as well as the creators of the Kingdom hearts series.

The story is about Neku Sakuraba, a young boy who loves graffiti art. he loses conciousness and suddenly finds himself in the center of a town called Shibuya. no one can hear or see him but he can read the thoughts of others by using a mysterious pin that was attached to him when he woke up. neku is suddenly attacked by monsters called Noise and begins his journey.

this game takes full advantage of the touch screen and has a fun mini game galled tin pin slammer. the game also has amazing lyrics, an interesting plot line, and a very long story mode. there is an item customization in which you can equip clothes and such and also feed your party and yourself to gain more stats. you can make a deck of "pins" in which you use to fight the noise with and you can also set the difficulty level in the game mid-way if you wanted to.

i give this game a 10/10. but most magazines gave it an 8.5-9/10  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:58 pm
I came up with a column idea to make the newspaper a bit more interesting. Sometimes it will be serious, and other times it will be humorous or inconceivable, like this week's article.

darkslasherX's How-to

Week 1: How to beat Battletoads

There are several ways to attempt this dangerous feat, only a few of which are known to mankind. Many people have tried and failed this achievement, yet there are ways to do it. Here are a few that are known to me:

1. Use a Game Genie
Probably the easiest and most practical, but also the most looked down upon. Just find some codes for infinite lives, and you're set. It may take forever, though, but you can't lose, and so you'll get through eventually.

2. Develop some incredible skills
The most difficult way to beat Battletoads. I have tried this, and did not make it past level 3. If you wish to try this out, then good luck. You'll need it.

3. Slow down time
I'm not quite sure on the details of achieving this, but if you can manage to slow down time, you'll definitely have an advantage when it comes to the perfect timing this game requires. If this is not enough, you may want to pursue option 2 or 4 in conjunction with this one.

4. Take steroids
I'm not recommending this because of the side effects that steroids may cause, but you will definitely see an increase in reflexes and a shortening of reaction time. Perhaps your physical improvements will be enough to beat this game. If not, try either of the other 3 options presented in combination with this one.

That's all for this week, but be sure to check in next time on darkslasherX's How-to.

Edit by darkslasherX: added picture  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:59 pm
Mazeyelle's Art Corner:

hey guys! this week I have another picture of art to hopefully inspire the wonderful artists in our guild! this time, it's a pic on one of my favorite pokemon right now, darkrai!
User Image

and also... the ARTIST OF THE WEEK!

this week's artist is the one and only DarkMazer, because he has some awesome sprite splices, and needs some love. really, they're awesome.
here's a few of his sprite splices:
User Image
User Image
User Image

and here's his awesome splice shop if any of you guys want to check it out =3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10836909

and that's it for me this week!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:34 pm
Awesome. Just one question for nitnit about his article...
Where is *insert character who's been in like 1 game*?

I think a few more people need to contribute to next week's newspaper. This one was good, but still seemed a bit short. Maybe I'll contribute TWO articles next week... ninja  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:40 pm
Mine was kinda sloppily written =P  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:53 pm
nitnit

Yeah, I'm not totally proud of mine either, but I'll have something much better next time. sweatdrop

BTW: Just a heads up for anyone who cares and still plays pokemon, but Darkrai will be legitimately be released in Toy 'R' Us stores on May 31 and June 1.  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:07 pm
Chaotix Bluix
nitnit

Yeah, I'm not totally proud of mine either, but I'll have something much better next time. sweatdrop

BTW: Just a heads up for anyone who cares and still plays pokemon, but Darkrai will be legitimately be released in Toy 'R' Us stores on May 31 and June 1.

Cool, Darkrai. I'd go and get it but I'm too lazy...

Mebe throw this into the paper?

User Image

Comments about the articles:
-I'm gonna repeat what I said, "I've been playing The World Ends With You and don't really like it. The concept is cool but I really hate the main character (he's an emo douche) and fighting system (wtf complicated)."

-What are battletoads? o_o  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Wiki says it all. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battletoads
Summary:
The game's about fighting toads, and it's extremely difficult (and that's an understatement).  

darkslasherX
Crew

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:22 am
darkslasherX
Pay Per Cuts
Wiki says it all. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battletoads
Summary:
The game's about fighting toads, and it's extremely difficult (and that's an understatement).

oic  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces