Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Friendly Advice
Ask The Master. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life. Do you like it?
  I LOVE LIFE^_^
  Life is great.
  Life is alright.. Could be beter.
  Life sucks.
  ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I HATE IT!!!!
View Results

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:06 pm
Ask me about any problems about love, life, your existance, and I will try my best to answer your questions.

{[(If you feel insecure about the issue or just want to keep it private, then PM me about it.)]}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:44 pm
Okay...So I was dating this boy for like 3 weeks and he claimed he went to Oklahoma & I drive up to his apt and he's there... Then the next time that I call him, he yells "What" into my phone and hangs up on me.....

Do you think that he was seeing another girl?  

skyline_rt4

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 pm
skyline_rt4
Okay...So I was dating this boy for like 3 weeks and he claimed he went to Oklahoma & I drive up to his apt and he's there... Then the next time that I call him, he yells "What" into my phone and hangs up on me.....

It is possible he is with someone else.
He might be annoyed for some reason unknown.
He is just mean.
He ants to cut off all communicatiopn with you for some reason.

Past that, I am not sure what the problem could be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:11 pm
I have guy problems, too. This guy (on Gaia) is really in love with me, or so he claims. The thing is, all my friends think I could do better. I thought I loved him, but he's two and a half year older than me and it just doesn't feel right to have a boyfriend who is 3,000 miles away. I don't know what to do. I want to "break up" with him and tell him that he can still love me, but I know it will hurt him so badly and I don't want him to feel that. He's gone through it twice before and he makes me feel so nice...but I think I want him as a friend only. What should I do? How should I tell him?  

Aleida000

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:34 pm
pinkScribblz
I have guy problems, too. This guy (on Gaia) is really in love with me, or so he claims. The thing is, all my friends think I could do better. I thought I loved him, but he's two and a half year older than me and it just doesn't feel right to have a boyfriend who is 3,000 miles away. I don't know what to do. I want to "break up" with him and tell him that he can still love me, but I know it will hurt him so badly and I don't want him to feel that. He's gone through it twice before and he makes me feel so nice...but I think I want him as a friend only. What should I do? How should I tell him?

My idea is to tell him that that you like him too but there is to much distance between you 2.
Or really look for a great way to let him down easily. Ask your friends for more advice, that is recommended as love problems aren't my strongest area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:54 pm
I have many problems in my life, but so far i've dealt with them by dodging as many bullets as i could. I don't to spend the rest of my life dodging yet more bullets. My dad wants me to be prodigy and become a doctor when i grow up. he doesn't let me go any where not even to my friends' houses. he doesn't trust anyone not even me or my mom. he has temper problems too. i'm not going to lie and say he's never hit before, but he's given me opurtunity by bringing to america. (i was born in bangladesh.) i'm still scared from the day he hit my mom. my mom got electricuted 3 times in her life and has trouble remembering things and is incapable of getting a job. he works late all the time because he has 2 jobs. sometimes i don't even see him. he's the only one that is capable of getting a job because i'm not old enough yet. he's a good man but he's blind to the important things in life. i'm having trouble dealing with the fact that he doesn't know how to spell my name. he also doesn't know when my birthday is but he still expects nothing but perfection from me. he is the reason i refuse to be in a relationship with someone because my dad will just get mad and do something we'll both regret. so no worries i have no love problems. sorry this is so long.  

azi-maj

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm
azi-maj
I have many problems in my life, but so far i've dealt with them by dodging as many bullets as i could. I don't to spend the rest of my life dodging yet more bullets. My dad wants me to be prodigy and become a doctor when i grow up. he doesn't let me go any where not even to my friends' houses. he doesn't trust anyone not even me or my mom. he has temper problems too. i'm not going to lie and say he's never hit before, but he's given me opurtunity by bringing to america. (i was born in bangladesh.) i'm still scared from the day he hit my mom. my mom got electricuted 3 times in her life and has trouble remembering things and is incapable of getting a job. he works late all the time because he has 2 jobs. sometimes i don't even see him. he's the only one that is capable of getting a job because i'm not old enough yet. he's a good man but he's blind to the important things in life. i'm having trouble dealing with the fact that he doesn't know how to spell my name. he also doesn't know when my birthday is but he still expects nothing but perfection from me. he is the reason i refuse to be in a relationship with someone because my dad will just get mad and do something we'll both regret. so no worries i have no love problems. sorry this is so long.

Wow.
I'm sorry, give me a few days to think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:52 pm
So me & my friend Jessica have a mutual friend named Nicole. Nicole has been living on & off between Jessica's mom's house & Nicole's dad's house. Her father is abusive, physically, & sexually. Last time that Jessica & I went over to Nicole's house, Nicole's dad & Nicole got into a huge fight, & it scared the crap out of Jessica & I. What would you have suggested we do in that situation? We didn't want to leave, because Nicole's dad only hits her when no one else is around to witness it, so what could we have done? Should we have tried to break it up?  

Meiglan

azi-maj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:12 pm
skyline_rt4

well maybe you should ask him if he was cheating on you or ask him indirect questions and see how he responds. like ask hypothetical stuff that could mean anything and if he thinks of it as him cheating he'll either get nervous and change the subject or get really mad. or you could ask him why he yelled and hung up and see what his answer is. if he is cheating on you than he is nothing but trash and you deserve better. i hope that helps. but remember that communication is always key in a relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:24 pm
azi-maj
skyline_rt4

well maybe you should ask him if he was cheating on you or ask him indirect questions and see how he responds. like ask hypothetical stuff that could mean anything and if he thinks of it as him cheating he'll either get nervous and change the subject or get really mad. or you could ask him why he yelled and hung up and see what his answer is. if he is cheating on you than he is nothing but trash and you deserve better. i hope that helps. but remember that communication is always key in a relationship.

Thank You for your input.
I could always use someone who actually knows what to say for a relationship problem.
As you can tell, it isn't exactly my strong point sweatdrop redface sweatdrop  

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:33 pm
Meiglan
So me & my friend Jessica have a mutual friend named Nicole. Nicole has been living on & off between Jessica's mom's house & Nicole's dad's house. Her father is abusive, physically, & sexually. Last time that Jessica & I went over to Nicole's house, Nicole's dad & Nicole got into a huge fight, & it scared the crap out of Jessica & I. What would you have suggested we do in that situation? We didn't want to leave, because Nicole's dad only hits her when no one else is around to witness it, so what could we have done? Should we have tried to break it up?

Info I need:
1. Do the police know about this?
2. If Nicole's dad gets arrested, then is there anyone who can take care of her?
3.Does he drink?
4.Whoever of importance knows about this?(e.g.depending on age-school staff, manager, other more qualified authorities.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:17 pm
Charkan
azi-maj
skyline_rt4

Thank You for your input.
I could always use someone who actually knows what to say for a relationship problem.
As you can tell, it isn't exactly my strong point sweatdrop redface sweatdrop

no prob glad to help. i have a friend thats been through a roller coaster of a love life so i've learned a lot from her mistakes (she's ok now, she finally found the perfect guy and i hope this one lasts)  

azi-maj

Meiglan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 am
Charkan
Meiglan

Info I need:
1. Do the police know about this?
2. If Nicole's dad gets arrested, then is there anyone who can take care of her?
3.Does he drink?
4.Whoever of importance knows about this?(e.g.depending on age-school staff, manager, other more qualified authorities.)

1. No
2. She's 23 years old. Jessica is 20, & I'm 18. She's having a tough time right now, & she has no other place to live. She WAS married to a priest, but 2 weeks after they got married, he took her virginity & booted her out. Shortly after, her car broke down, & she can't afford to fix it. She's got nowhere else to go, & Jessica's mom won't let her live at her house all the time, just every few months or so.
3. No
4. No one else really knows about it, & Nicole wants to keep it that way. She's waiting until her dad's God-daughter finally admits to being molested by him before she goes to the police about anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:13 pm
about the dad issue. i'm not sure what to do to solve it, but i think you and your freind should do all you can to make her feel better. if she doesn't want to go to the cops, don't push. just be kind. BUT DON'T CHANGE HOW YOU TREAT HER!!! if treat her special, like you would a child in that situation, she may start to get mad at you, or even resent you. just try to do lots of fun stuff. make her laugh, go to the mall and flirt with guys with her, or girls, if that's how you bend.act normally, or as much as you can, but....... hmmmm, how to put this? just be young teenagers! do what teens do to have fun! it's summer, man, and that gives you the perfect excuse to do alot of fun stuff!!! whee  

XxTHe MesMErIzeD vOidxX

Friendly Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces