Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
Crescent Moon Bar & Inn Now Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the Intro?
  Good?
  horrible
  AWSOME!!!
  YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:33 pm
Introduction
Rules
Layout
Workers and other stuff

User Image
Crescent Moon Bar/Inn

A mist surrounds you as you travel, it seems like hours has passed before you stumble across soft footing, a few more steps you start to see a faint white light shining on a path leading up to a four-story illuminated mansion.

'There are no light posts up so where is the light coming from?' you think silently to yourself, but as you look up you see a crescent moon shinning brightly in the night sky. As you look back to the mansion you can see that there is a sliver glow about it, making it seem very mystic in the night scenery. Continuing down the white illuminated road, made up of shells crushed into a fine soft powder, you notice a sign with the words 'Crescent Moon Bar/ Inn' painted onto smoothed oak wood. Even the name seemed to hold a mystic aura, still you move forward now climbing up a short flight of stairs, before you can even grip the handle of the door it opens slowly. No one was there to greet you yet the door opened on its own accord, no squeaking coming from the hinges as it opened either. As you step in further you make out a dim lighted foyer with a few fairy paintings hung on three different walls. The floor was made of gold and white swirl marble and polished to a shine.

Shortly after your arrival you can feel a presence in the room that you didn't feel at first and as you turn around you notice a young Italian woman standing at the closed door. You didn't notice her at first when you came in and start to wonder who she is, she bows slightly and smiles gently, her emerald green eyes peering at you from under dark lashes "Hello and welcome to Crescent Moon," she said with a rich Italian dialect and a soft honey dew tone, "please feel free to look around the first two floors and the gardens outside, if you need anything all you have to do is ask"

When you look around to make sure everything you see are real you catch a faint smell of sweet flowers but when you turn to address the woman who was speaking to you you find she is gone and there is a misty cloud where she was standing, with a shrug you start to go exploring the mansion more, there is where your journey begins in the light of the crescent moon.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:39 pm
Introduction
Rules

Layout
Workers and other stuff

Rules

User Image

Alright here are MY rules for Crescent Moon, and I expect everyone to follow them and not break them, I would not like to put anyone on the black list but will if have to. Alright now the rules of course, and I CAN change them if i so deem it appropriate to do so.
User Image
User Image There will be no cybering of any kind. Yes you may take Romance or whatever of any kind a little over pg 13 but mind you now it is not allowed if you must then take it out of Gaia please or I will smack and band you from Crescent Moon
User Image
User Image No discriminating of anyone’s sexuality, gender, color, age, race of any kind from anyone. This will automatically get you band because no one likes any of that bull s**t so if you do it any ways you will be band
User Image
User Image No spamming and no nude picks of yourself. I don’t want any bumping it gets annoying and if you do then I will hurt you and you will be bann and reported
User Image
User Image Yes it’s a normal part of life for people to be fists fighting sword fighting and whatever type of combat fighting however you are not allowed to kill the person unless you have permission.
User Image
User Image NO begging! not only does it annoy people its down right rude. go to the chatter box or Gaia exchange for that
User Image
User Image NO trolling or flaming of anyone here. simple as that
User Image
User Image NO advertising of any kind here. its rude. go to the chatter box for that
User Image pleas be a little literate, use fire fox or spell check so that others may understand you
User Image
User Image fallow gaia rules and Tos as well as mine. young folks try to pose as adults after all.
User Image
User Image when in Ooc pleas use brackets like this () or this {} [] and don't use this for motion * - ~ you get the idea alright? good
User Image
User Image Please do enjoy yourself as much as possible!

User Image
User Image No, the rules go no further here so enjoy your stay. And, fallow the rules. that will be all so enjoy

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:05 pm
Introduction
Rules
Layout

Workers and other stuff

Layout!

The mansion contains 250 rooms featuring 65 fireplaces, 34 family and guest bedrooms, 43 bathrooms, an indoor swimming pool and a bowling alley. The mansion is built of limestone, four stories tall with a 375-foot long front facade. Also it has a basement that is off limits to those who do not work in the Crescent Moon.
User Image
Outside View of the Crescent Moon Bar & Inn
User Image
The Lounge Area
User Image
More Lounge Areas along with a Bar close by
User Image
Most of the Bars are like this
User ImageUser Image
These are the two styles of bedrooms that are available in CMBI
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
The outside gardens
User Image
The inside pool

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:13 pm
Introduction
Rules
Layout
Workers and other stuff

User Image
Bartenders:

Waiters:

User Image

User Image
Lets keep it this way

User Image

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 pm
ALL RIGHT THE CRESCENT MOON BAR & INN IS NOW OPEN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:00 pm
User Image
Taharanwe or Lady Tah queen right hand.
Race: Vampire/Angel
Eyes: Hazel that shifts from blue-icy blue to green with her mood, along with the different colors she wears as well as the lighting around her.
Hair: Long jet black with a hint of blue in the moonlight. With a wave to it if she have time.
Height: 5'8" with legs to go with it
Mate: currently single
Weapons: Two long swords each with a dagger laced in poison, an elvin long bow with arrows, a fire whip and eight dagger all about her body.
Vampire Purification and normal Vampire Powers: Shifting, telepathy with humans and animals, super strength, and influence over humans, vampire hearing and Acute heat sensors.
Angel Powers: Normal power that she just discover.
Abilities: She walks a very thin line between light and dark magic, but she will use both if it is needed. The magic she likes to play with the most is fire. She is still learning in the art of magic. She is a master of the long swords. She can fight with the best of them and keep up with them. She also loves playing with her opponents mind.
Biography: A young rogue Vampire/Angel who does not know anything about her past. This is the biggest mystery around her. The only thing she could remember was a bright light and instant pain then darkness. On her left temple she wears a scar. Not knowing who she could trust after that she has become very independent. She is also very protective of her traveling companions, her horse Stormy, wolf Lowbya and her griffon Ree as well as anyone that comes along the way. She rarely lets anyone get to close to her. But when she does give her friendship or her heart to someone she will die fighting to protect that person yet she will not die without a fight. So don't cross her. She has no fear of the unknown. For countless years she lived in the outside world but was not seen by anyone. Having mastered horsemanship she is one with her horse, Stormy and her griffon Ree. The wolf, Lowbya having his independent sprit was free to go and come if he liked but decided to stay with Tahira for Companionship. A very special Thank-you to SerenityStarLIte for helping me fine the photo of Lady Tah.

Taharanwe

Taharanwe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:01 pm
User Image
Tah had ridden her big black stallion Stormy he was part demon would only come out if Tah let it or if he needed it as well. She had been out all day and all night just to get out past her kingdom. What with her being the queen right hand now she had her duty as well but part of her was still the rogue. She just like getting out and seeing what was going on for herself. It was just other day of training and to get away as well. She leaned in to Stormy neck and whispered into his ear. “Ok boy kick it in” Stormy let the demon part take over him as he reared up on his hind legs then coming down of his front leg like thunder crashing down to the ground it shook the ground under his hoofs. He took off like lighting into a fast gallop that no human could see. She was still leaning into his neck as she looked past the tree line she could see a mansion off to her right as she looked to it Stormy took off to the mansion as came fast they reached the steps as he came to a siding stop as she leaped off his back. She leaded on her feet with grace in her long black cloak and over size hood to hide her face. She walked up to the door of the mansion and opened the doors as she walked in she smiled to herself knowing that someone when to a lot of time to make this place look so grand down to the smalls detail.
She turned on her heels to look back to Stormy “Stay out of site I will call you when ready” She turned back on her heels to go all the way in to have a look about the place.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 pm
User Image
Tah took one of the bar stools at the bar and looked at the bartender as she smiled softly to him and asked for one of her drinks she like to have she asked for a fireball. It was in a shot glass pure blue liquid a very hard drink not mime could drink. The drink was set on fire then handed to her as her icy blue eyes looked at the drink it was the way she like it. She blow the flame out with her rosy pink lips and she downed the drink fast and let the warm drink slid down her throat as it burned going down she let a soft hiss out her lip. She looked back to the bartender and smiled to him. She tapped the glass again asking for another one. He made her the drink as he gave it to her he looked at her and saw her fangs this time as she smiled as the tip of the fangs showed to him. He looked back to the window and saw it was still daylight out and the sun was fully out. She giggled softly as she saw his face not sure what to think of her. “I mine you no harm” she told him in an angelic voice for she was part angel as well as vampire. She pulled off the hood of her cloak off her head to let her angelic face and long black hair out from under it out. She was very exotic as her beauty was natural as both part of her balance the best of both angel and vampire out.

User Image  

Taharanwe

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:20 am
User Image
Aria Maria, the Drakon Italian Mafia Princess and owner of the establishment, had silently came down from her room. Seeing a new face in her place she went over to greet her. She could sense that she was a Vampire, along with the smell of blood. "Brad, May I have a glass of Red Wine" she said in a soft Italian honey due accent. Maria was wearing a simple out fit that consisted of pin striped pants, a pink polo shirt and a Ferrati hat. Consealing her feet were a set of black leather boots that didnt make a sound when she walked. Her hair was straight and black that hung down to her waist. Maria also had a dark complextion compaired to other Drakon's of her kind, but that was a luxuary being Italian. She glanced over to the Vampire woman and gave a soft smile "Hello there," If the woman noticed she would remember her from when she was greeted at first entry by the hologram she made to resemble her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:20 pm
User Image

Ann-Marie Bell
Race: Angel of death
Description: Can appear either as a young girl about 5'4", with or without raven-like wings (she can disguise herself as a human) blood-red eyes and long, brown hair, or as a large, red-eyed raven.
Family: Parents, brother, all still alive. Travels with a pet cat named Harrison.
Weapons: Throwing daggers, poison.
Magic: Telekinesis; she can control everything from feathers to shadows. She can also rip human souls from their hosts.
Biography: Having being murdered at a young age, Ann-Marie became an angel of death to exact revenge on her killer. However though, she found out her new-found ability of taking human lives to be a curse; she could never again rest in peace. Instead of killing the innocent, she resorted to taking the lives of thoughs who were already dying and/or suffering. She has seen many horrific things that some people couldn't even see in their darkest nightmares, which makes her seem depressed constantly. Even so, she's extremely loyal, and will do anything to make sure her friends are happy.

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Taharanwe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:04 pm
Aria Maria
User Image
Aria Maria, the Drakon Italian Mafia Princess and owner of the establishment, had silently came down from her room. Seeing a new face in her place she went over to greet her. She could sense that she was a Vampire, along with the smell of blood. "Brad, May I have a glass of Red Wine" she said in a soft Italian honey due accent. Maria was wearing a simple out fit that consisted of pin striped pants, a pink polo shirt and a Ferrati hat. Consealing her feet were a set of black leather boots that didnt make a sound when she walked. Her hair was straight and black that hung down to her waist. Maria also had a dark complextion compaired to other Drakon's of her kind, but that was a luxuary being Italian. She glanced over to the Vampire woman and gave a soft smile "Hello there," If the woman noticed she would remember her from when she was greeted at first entry by the hologram she made to resemble her.

User Image
Tah hazel eyes shifted to a icy blue when she heard a woman come into the room. She placed the glass down on the bar as she turned around to face the woman. Her long black silky hair moved over her left shoulder as the beads fell into place again. She smiled back to her as she tiled her head. “Good evening. Maria, I’m Lady Tah.” Her icy blue eyes looked deeper into her eyes as she could sense she pick up on her being vampire. “I only part vampire the other half of me is a angel. I mine you no harm.” She smiled as it came across her angelic face with a hint of her fangs showing.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 am
Ann-Marie gracefully walked about the entry-way, squatting down ever so often to examine different objects, such as a vase, or a clock. "Very beautiful," She said, in a haunting, emotionless tone. "This place is quite amazing, wouldn't you say so, Harrison?" The little black cat meowed in agreement. Ann-Marie looked up; she heard voices coming from inside the bar. She stood up, beckoning to her cat to follow. "Come, Harrison. Let us just see who else is here."

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Taharanwe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:10 pm
User Image
Tah could sense some one else coming in the room. She turned around hearing a cat meowed as by the foot step it was a young girl as well. Tah smiled to herself as she looked up to seeing them come into the room.

User Image

((If you see that I'm online PM me and I can get back with you are anyone that come in...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:50 pm
User Image
Tah hazel eyes shifted to an icy blue as she looked up from her shot glass after downing the fireball drink was warm as it with down. She let a smile come to her rosy pink lip as she placed the shot glass on the bar. She looked around the room and saw no one around. She got up and walked out the door she had come in. She whisper to the wind even thought she could have done it telepathy as well for Stormy to come. The big black stallion came at a very fast gallop to a sliding stop with inch of her face. She placed her hand behind his ear and rubbed it as she looked at him and smiled. “Let ride.” She grabbed the reins along with a handful of main as she leaped on his back. She softly turned him to the right and took off at a fast gallop to go back home. She lean in on Stormy neck “kick it in boy” with those words Stormy let the demon side of him free. He was faster then lighten that no human could see but only hear the thunder sound as his hoofs hit the ground under his hoofs.

User Image  

Taharanwe

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:23 am
"Wow," Ann-Marie breathed, as she watched the horse galloping away. It was so fast, she had to set her vision to a 'slow motion' form, just to see it! She turned to Harrison, allowing her vision to return to normal. "That sure was exciting. That lady... I'm not sure what she is, but she's sure not human." She stood up, and walked inside. "It's cold out here."

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff