Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[Pete's Suicide Attempt] 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:45 pm
I'm taking time out from my fuming to post here. This is from another forum I'm in:

Moron
Artikle taken from British Balls, a street press for travelling UK's.
http://www.britishballs.com/gossip.asp

Wentz a loser always a loser
PREENING poser Pete Wentz has made a pathetically transparent attempt to make himself sound rock ‘n’ roll – something he has never achieved with Fall Out Boy’s music – by claiming to have attempted suicide.
Pete, or Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III to his mates, took time out from doing his eye-liner to gave us a glimpse inside the harrowing world of an androgynous, anxiety-prone, teenage heartthrob.
Wentz – who is dating Ashlee Simpson – melodramatically said: “I was completely lost and out of control. I got in my car. “I remember I was listening to Jeff Buckley doing Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah and sat there and took a bunch of [anxiety drug] Ativan in a parking lot.” “And I called up my manager because I was, at that point, completely out of my head with Ativan.
“And I was talking to him and I was slurring my words, so he called my mom and my mom called me and she came and got me and we went to the hospital.” As far as rock ‘n’ roll suicide attempts go, taking a few too many happy pills and your mommy having to come and get you isn’t quite up there alongside Kurt Cobain blowing his brains out with a sawn-off shotgun.
Fall Out Boy’s 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen) is about Pete’s amateurish suicide attempt. But we’re sure you’d rather OD than hear that

How can you think this about someone if you don't know them?! Doesn't this annoy anyone else?! I should post up some of the replies to this...

Quote:
why couldnt he just die...

Quote:
lol at suicide, its funnier than abortion which is downright hilarious

Quote:
i ******** hate fallout boy there the dumbest band ever

And I'm not going to even say a word about his horrific spelling and grammar. Or the fact that he wrote Fall Out Boy 'Fallout Boy' in the title. "¬.¬  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:47 pm
Who cares? People on the internet are assholes.  

azndahling

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:55 pm
Yeah, that's true. But I don't see how you can insult, and be so bitchy about someone you don't even know. How do they know what Pete was going through at that time?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:40 pm
What. The. ********. -_-

Mrs Joe Trohman

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:42 pm
Though some one would say this makes me angry, that person's an idiot who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. Attempting suicide isn't funny, it isn't to be taken lightly, and no one can know what he went through. Even if you hate Fall Out Boy that's not cool.

That dude's and idiot, we shouldn't really give a s**t about him.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:38 pm
oh wow! that makes me sad! cry  

Non Bear 27

azndahling

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:08 pm
Mayor Spoon
Yeah, that's true. But I don't see how you can insult, and be so bitchy about someone you don't even know.
Because that's what people on the internet do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:25 pm
People say this s**t behind computer screens just so they don't have to be seen. I bet they wouldn't say that to Pete's face. Ever since the internet was created, this little faggots run around posting s**t about people they don't jack s**t about. If they really wanted a life, they'd go get one instead of crashing on other people on serious topics. f**.  

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

xImportant_Muffinx

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:33 am
azndahling
Mayor Spoon
Yeah, that's true. But I don't see how you can insult, and be so bitchy about someone you don't even know.
Because that's what people on the internet do.

People on the internet are ********' assholes like that, aren't they?  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games