Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Alyce's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:59 am
Alyce's room is filled with books everywhere. Her bed is on the floor with a stack of books beside it, on top of that stack is her speakers for her i pod. The shelves of books are full and against the walls. In the middle is a small coffe table and a small couch. You'll end up finding Alyce on her bed reading a book or listening to music.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:17 am
Rosuto entered Alyce's room without knocking. She walked over to the girl and pulled her headphones out her ear, "What cha listening to?" she asked plopping down beside her  

UchiHime

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:53 pm
"What th-", Alyce mumbled at the girl who just popped out of know where. "Uhh The Devil Wears Prada...Who are you?", she asked glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:59 am
Rosuto laughed at Alyce's jumpiness, "The names Rosuto I stay in the room down the halll, the one with the sign that says "Lost and Lonely's room" She put Alyce's head phone on "hmmm not bad, its no L'arc~en~ceil but not bad"  

UchiHime

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:09 pm
"Oh ok...cool", Alyce said stretching. Yawning she replied, "I have no idea who that is but alright...".  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:54 am
Rosuto sighed "L'arc~en~ceil is only the best japanese J-pop band in the world featuring Hyde the hottie as main vocals you really should know this stuff." she pulled out her own mp3 player, "io listen to them and evanescence 24/7 see listen"  

UchiHime

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:17 pm
"Umm alrighty then....", Alyce mumbled taking back her own headphones. "Mmm I like Evanescences too. Amy hella pretty", she replied looking at the time. It was getting dark and she was already woken up and wanted to get a quick drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:09 am
"yeah amy lee is awesome" she saw alyce looking at the time, "you got places to be?" she asked with out waiting for an answer she said "so do i my servent is waiting for me, if you ever get sick of being in here stop by my room but if you lay a finger on the human boy i keep there i'll happily kill you " then with a wave she said "bye" and disappeared  

UchiHime

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:43 pm
--------------------------------
Alyce yawned and opened up her bedroom door. Well today was quite tiring, closing the door behind her. Stripping off her clothes she jumped into bed and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:51 pm
----------------------
Walking inside her room, she slammed the door behind her and went straight for her bed. It was probably a mistake to come here in the first place...I didin't think something like this would happen..., she thought as she slowly nodded off to sleep.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:54 pm
Souji knocked quietly on alyces door. "Alyce, can i talk to you?" He didn't hear anything, he sighed and rested his forhead against the door. "I'm sorry if i did some thing to upset you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Alyce jumped and fell off her bed when she heard a knock on her door. "Ow...", rubbing her head she stood up and slowly walked over to the door. Opening it she still had her hand on her head and said, "It's alright, mostly my fault for getting upset. Just kind of hit a soft spot...".  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:49 pm
Souji looked up at her curiously. "How? Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:00 pm
"Mm just forget it...Oh I'm fine", Alyce replied moving away from the door. "So umm you can come in if you want...", Walking over to her small couch she moved a couple of books that were laying there and sat down patting the spot next to her.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:13 pm
Souji walked in and closed the door behind him, he sat down next to her. He closed his eyes and leaned back.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff