Omg, a strawberry cheesecake! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good week?
  Extremely and excessively AWESOME!
  It was fiiiine <.<
  Dunno, I'm here for free smex, and cake!
  It wasn't that good, tbh D;
View Results

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:44 am
Weeeeheeew xD

So, another "How was your damn week, you son of a strawberry cheesecake"...

... Strawberry cheesecake? Omg, sounds good o_o'

So umm, I'm gonna start at the end, before I forget it XD I just made schnitzels, which were pretty fecking delicious (Because I have almost not eaten anything the past couple o' days D; ) AND, while searching out the cave of coolness (Our freezer) I FOUND POPICETHINGIES! You know, those ice dingies that you pop up! xD
And while I ate one of those, I "crunched" my chin, rather more than just chewing it, but luckily it was so cold that I couldn't feel it. I was just about to scream "OWW, DAMN IT" instead, I said "Haha, cool!"
Today's work wasn't as fun as I'd like to see it, but it was better than yesterday xD... I'm just so very used to sundays being a bit freaky, but Frederik wasn't here today, mwahaha!

Rest of the week, I've just played Bloodymare: Requiem, a blooooody MMORPG that's been released not long ago OwO! But it's not funny 'nemore, just grind, grind, grind v_v!

Oh ya, friday I was at a "pre-birthdayparty" at my friend, I had to go to work the next day, but I felt fine, really! I have this cool ability to not get hangovers, because I rock 8D So after 3-4 hours of sleep on the floor with the dogs pillow, I heard something like someone was jumping in the bed, and I listened more carefully, and I'd be damned! Someone was having fun in the bed right beside where I was lying o_o' They thought I slept, so I had to lay still for fecking 1½ hour before they slept so I could sneak out... So horrified... Sooooo hoooorrified... Yet, I'm glad I didn't look by accident XD

And yea, after that I went home, to notice the doors locked, and I DON'T HAVE THE KEEEY D: and there was like 1 hour and 20 min untill I had to be on work, so my dad had to take a cab home from his girlfriend thingy, so he couldn't open the door... But I got there juuust in time biggrin (These posts should have a smiley-filter for me... I can't stop using them... *sigh*)

So all in all, my week was purrrty gewd, mmyes... How 'bouts you, me fellow fluffs?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:37 am
Sounds like you had a funny/interesting week. O

I would have scared the crap out of the smexing people by jumping on the bed and yelling "THREESOME! biggrin " Just kidding. I would probobly have been like O//////o.......*whispers* "omg...."

My week is ok. Its about to get better though......I'm going to a party in an hour! :] YAY!  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:52 am
[Vertically.Challenged]
Sounds like you had a funny/interesting week. O

I would have scared the crap out of the smexing people by jumping on the bed and yelling "THREESOME! biggrin " Just kidding. I would probobly have been like O//////o.......*whispers* "omg...."

My week is ok. Its about to get better though......I'm going to a party in an hour! :] YAY!

WEEHOW! PARTEH!

... Jumping on them? Would've given me nightmares for the rest of my life o_o ... Seriously... Ew... D:

ZOMFGEDIT: I forgot to rant about my new avi D:!!! So, I kindda wanted a new look, because my old got boring, so I got this idea to make a fecking awesome avi for less than 10k! And this is the result (Except the tiger dingie, which costs about 6k? I think?) What do you think about it biggrin ?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:51 am
Your avi did look cheap... In the money sense. Need to add some blood from that MMORPG.

...You're that terrified of sexing people? I would have at least asked them to take it else where, if not just watch with the creepiest face imaginable... But that's me.

Otherwise my week was pretty good. Nothing bad happened in it, and I go to meet someone.  

Zelym

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:29 am
Seriously, I wouldn't wanna look on those people have sex... It was my friend and he... He has hair everywhere... He's like a gorilla o_o

and Oooo, who is "Someone"? xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 am
Oh, My friend's brother is like that. His nickname is Ogre. Hairy doesn't bother me, but I hate it on myself...

He turned out to be a really cool friend.  

Zelym

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:19 am
Ahh, he's a cool and awesome friend, allright, just don't wanna make out with him XD ... Wooh, I don't like hair on my own body either o.O  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:39 am
Annoying, is it not?  

Zelym

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:41 am
Yes, yes indeed... And it grows out so fast gonk

And the horror of cutting yourself... It hurts <.<' ... Though there are some places that I won't shave, because it just takes too long to fix o_o'  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:48 am
I know! I plucked all my n****e hair off. Don't ask me why, I had the impulse.

Ever had a cat latch its claws into your genitals?  

Zelym

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:58 am
Your n****e ha... Oooow o_o

And no, I can't brag about catcrotchattacks ... My cat luuubs me biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:50 pm
It doesn't hurt that bad after a while. And my nipples can cut steel. I clamped them once, actually. Didn't feel a thing until I took the clamps off.

Your cat busts out the lube and lubes you up?  

Zelym

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:52 pm
Yea, I love being covered in Mexican Spicelube, cleans out the skin, and only hurts a bit, you know... Like lemon in the eye!

I just imagined you having lazernipples... Would be the gay version of Star Wars!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:22 pm
*laughs* Mexican Spicelube? Does this have anything to do with the Great Spice Girls Hunt?

I just imagined myself have SHOOP DA WHOOP nipples.  

Zelym

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:43 pm
... Ya, that's why they disbanded back then... I had to make Spice Girls lube, but we had to deploy Spice Girls robots to avoid a riot o_o'  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff