Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Code Geass R2 Plot Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:41 pm
I feel unsettled when discussing plot in forums meant for other discussions... so I decided this works just as well.

Let's begin, shall we?

[R2 Episode 8]
Everyone should dress up as Zero behind a smokescreen just to create a mass confusion... twisted

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:37 pm
That did happen though o-o;;

Or are you talking about how that happened? Wait...what are you saying again? o-o;;

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:43 am
SirBaka

Or are you talking about how that happened? Wait...what are you saying again? o-o;;

Yeah, that did happen, I'm saying in the real world people should go buy some Zero outfits, put them in large gym bags rigged with smokescreen emitters, go to a large vacant area , and trigger those smokescreen emitters at the word of one person. Then in that smokescreen they will unrealistically change completely into the Zero outfits. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:09 pm
YORUlCHl
SirBaka

Yeah, that did happen, I'm saying in the real world people should go buy some Zero outfits, put them in large gym bags rigged with smokescreen emitters, go to a large vacant area , and trigger those smokescreen emitters at the word of one person. Then in that smokescreen they will unrealistically change completely into the Zero outfits. sweatdrop
Sounded better in your head I'm guessing? sweatdrop  

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:45 am
SirBaka
YORUlCHl
SirBaka

Sounded better in your head I'm guessing? sweatdrop

gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:10 am
question though: How did lelouch manage to purchase a million of those Zero outfits?

also, has anyone noticed this?

Who said the Black Knights is for people only?  

Distant Avalon

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:22 am
Aile Striku
question though: How did lelouch manage to purchase a million of those Zero outfits?

Five words:

Children from the Chineese Federation.

Joking aside...Those are probably just his spares for when one suit gets stained or something, knowing him. sweatdrop

I saw that, and I laughed. xD

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:01 pm
*psh* Like, who doesn't have a spare Zero suit in their closet? stare
Those poor, poor Chinese Federation children buried in child labor. I shall adopt one so he will make Zero suits for me I can save him.

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Distant Avalon

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:23 pm
SirBaka
Aile Striku

Five words:

Children from the Chineese Federation.

Joking aside...Those are probably just his spares for when one suit gets stained or something, knowing him. sweatdrop

I saw that, and I laughed. xD

LOL. I thought Pizza hut sponsored for them D8

or that he ordered them on e-bay xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:15 pm
[Episode 9]
XIN KE! XIN KE! XIN KE! *puts pinky and thumb in air*
The first to the throne is a *****, Nina's still paranoid, Zero is officially a total deuchbag to Xin Ke, Gino has the hots for Karen, and Millay dresses like a very unashamed 18-year-old.

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-WaterGoddessMarissa-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:53 pm
ORANGE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew he'd be back xD
Nina can die...only I know she won't T.T
I have this weird therory of Schneizel making a deal with Zero and betraying the Emperor to assume the throne himself, then turning on Zero (duh). after all, he beat Lelouch at chess...he has to be painfully smart.
Back to orange...V.V. was talking to him....could he have a geass now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:42 pm
I nearly screamed upon the scene with Orenji-kun xD <3

Nine was filled with fun--and I hope I am not the only one to think this but, Tianzi is so adorable D:
I mean...that flashback scene with Xing Ke and all ;;!! Ahhh so cute...
If I were shorter, I would so cosplay as Tianzi and cling to the best looking Xing Ke at a cosplay convention xD
But gosh darnit to Zero for torturing Xing Ke! And Nina needs to like...go away D:<

Props to Suzaku for once, though :'D yaaay Suzu!

As much as Gino and Anya look cute together, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Karen. xD

Mikanne

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:38 pm
-WaterGoddessMarissa-
ORANGE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew he'd be back xD
Nina can die...only I know she won't T.T
I have this weird therory of Schneizel making a deal with Zero and betraying the Emperor to assume the throne himself, then turning on Zero (duh). after all, he beat Lelouch at chess...he has to be painfully smart.
Back to orange...V.V. was talking to him....could he have a geass now?

confused Orange-kun's idea of a place to drink and have a conversation isn't the best in the world (why in a DESERTY PLACE??)
But I do hope he will be of some contribution to the plot. I mean, 5 fruits a day right? (right?)
I think the first-to-the-throne is so unimportant, he has no detailed CLAMP design, and looks like a side person that would get killed *_*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:55 pm
Honestly, the one character that would make my day if they brought him back is Mao. Best. Villain. Ever.

Yes, yes, I know he's supposed to be dead, but then he's already pulled one "not-dead-yet" act. Mao is my favorite character from the entire series, even if he was only around for 3-4 episodes. You don't get much better than him. If the Next episode gave us a glimpse of Mao, I would soil myself. Dead serious here. He's be a lot harder to beat as well, as Lelouch can neither geass him or himself anymore.  

The Unsung Bard

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:55 am
[Episode 10]
GAHHHH!!!
Twist after twist after more twists in strategy, planning, pretty Knightmares, and Cheese-kuns!
Seriously, did anyone else laugh at the quantity of Cheese-kun stickers on CC's side of the van and the commercial on Shirley's computer?
sweatdrop whee  
The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces