Reply Adult Furries Guild
Is Walmart Evil? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Wal*Mart evil?
  Yes, it is a sign of the apocalypse.
  No, it is the savior of mankind through low prices and bargain deals!
View Results

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:58 pm
I was messing around with an image of one of the Walmart stores (I was only trying to make the building symmetrical) and this showed up.

User Image
(Nothing was heavily edited. This is just copying part of it and flipping it over to make one side match the other.)

Doesn't it look an awful lot like the face of a demon? eek
It's kinda realistic though... >.>  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:23 am
You must strike it at the heart!  

Selene Aries

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:04 pm
Diana Vulpes
You must strike it at the heart!

I must strike Arkansas? xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:20 am
I try not to shop at Wal-Mart if I can help it ^^; Doesn't stop me from shopping at, or working at Target though ^^;  

Afina Maslow

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:56 pm
I prefer Target over Wal-Mart to be perfectly honest, though one of my best friends would kill me if he heard me say that as Target was supposed to of cheated artists out of their works a few years back. Something like buying the works of art for the gift cards, then the artists not getting paid, or getting royalties or whatever they were supposed to attain from such a business venture. If that is true it just goes to show that every big corporation can be evil to someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 pm
Wal-Mart is diabolical. I worked there for a little over a year and I felt myself dying on the inside every day. <_<

I quit working there, and I'll never shop there again. I hate it with a passion for a number of different reasons.  

Lloxie

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:36 pm
I haven't been to walmart for over 3 months now, but that's mostly because I was in boot camp and now I don't know where it is. XD But, yeah... I'm one of those morons that just likes the cheap prices. Yes, they've done some stupid crap, but if it's there, I might as well use it, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:45 am
I'd rather go to the mall and pay a little extra for something than feed the corporate monster that is Wal-Mart *nods*  

Davin_Nightwind

Vir-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm
Walmart is the spawn of evil. I Worked for them for 6 months and ended up having a mental break down. You know what they told me? Get out!

scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:43 pm
walmart is evil it atacked me with a shelf a shelf of can food fell on me its ok when i went out side i went around the back and took a leak on it ^-^;; but yes walmart is evil  

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Wyrm_Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:19 pm
Yes yes, Wal-mart is so evil. We eat baby's and traffic in souls! MWAH HA HA!

I mean, they traffic in souls, and baby's . . . delicious baby's. So, other than being the most anti-union workplace I have ever seen in my life, I don't see a whole lot wrong with Wal-mart. Yeah, they drive buissness away from smaller companies and brick and mortar stores, but for what its worth I rather enjoy working there. I love my co-workers, we are geeks, we rule all with our Iron pocket protectors! Its also the most laid back job I have ever worked before as well. I don't see why some of you are complaining of "Mental breakdowns" and what not, far be it from me to judge.

I will agree that the higher ups suck, although my bosses are cool and give me little truble, and I do work with some of the creepy guys who you may or may not trust your kids with . . . their still good people though once you get to know them. As far as Wal-Mart vrs. Target, I don't see the difference. Both stores seem the same to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:48 pm
Wyrm_Slayer

I mean, they traffic in souls, and baby's . . . delicious baby's. So, other than being the most anti-union workplace I have ever seen in my life, I don't see a whole lot wrong with Wal-mart. Yeah, they drive buissness away from smaller companies and brick and mortar stores, but for what its worth I rather enjoy working there. I love my co-workers, we are geeks, we rule all with our Iron pocket protectors! Its also the most laid back job I have ever worked before as well. I don't see why some of you are complaining of "Mental breakdowns" and what not, far be it from me to judge.

I will agree that the higher ups suck, although my bosses are cool and give me little truble, and I do work with some of the creepy guys who you may or may not trust your kids with . . . their still good people though once you get to know them. As far as Wal-Mart vrs. Target, I don't see the difference. Both stores seem the same to me.
lol i dont mind eather store as long as it cheap and its close XD but i hate when some workers are lazy ^-^;;; a guy got fired at the local one cause the selves he put up kept colapsing XD but ya i dont think walmarts evil just the ppl that work/shop there XD  

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Wyrm_Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:19 am
Master Fwuffers
Wyrm_Slayer

lol i dont mind eather store as long as it cheap and its close XD but i hate when some workers are lazy ^-^;;; a guy got fired at the local one cause the selves he put up kept colapsing XD but ya i dont think walmarts evil just the ppl that work/shop there XD
Thank you. Im glad someone realizes that its not the store thats evil, just everyone associated with it! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:13 pm
Wal Mart is cheap and convenient and I hate it. Not just for the evil corporation thing but I hate the atmosphere of the store. Well, during the day anyway. It's fun to go there with friends in the middle of the night and fool around. It just sucks when it's crowded and you actually need to find something.

When it comes to general clothes shopping, not looking for anything specific or just only needing clothing I generally go to Goodwill or some other thrift store first.  

hazzwolf

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:55 pm
Yes.
Does it need any more commentary?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]