The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
j.k rowling 8th book Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think j.k rowling should make a 8th book.
  yes
  no
  she should make them forever
View Results

rty677

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:09 pm
i think she should continue the sires for as long as posible they are great.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:45 am
I'd love it but...

Spoiler->What would she write about? He never finished Hogwarts, and its unlikely he'd go back. Dumbledore stayed dead, and loads of main characters died as well. Not to mention the fact that she told us what would happen in the future, showing that she isn't planning on making one. <-Spoiler  

Phail Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 pm
I wish she would make another book  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:16 am
I would bye and read her books forever. And if it couldn't be about harry how about a new kid?
He/she wouldn't do as great of things, but i think anyone at hogworts story would be interesting, and with JK as an author you can't go wrong.  

evil_black_cat

-The_Lone_Wolf_XIII-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:54 am
i have heard that J.K Rowling is going to make an eith book but it is more like a book to tell us about each character and what happened to them after they had "graduated" from hogwarts  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:36 pm
She should make one about the adventures of Harry's children at Hogwarts and how their life is living in their fathers shadow!!!!  

punkrockvampire06

Sparkly Powerhouse

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:25 am
Guys, it will NEVER happen.

She has made it clear, countless times that she will not continue on with the story. I'm sorry but the world of Hogwarts and Harry Potter is over. It can't keep going on forever - it'll begin to get tacky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:03 pm
It would be cool, but it would get old after a while. It would be cool for her to make one about Harry's life in detail before Hogwarts. Not so much after. Or go into more detail about his parents.  

sandflea

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:10 am
she should definately make n 8th book!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:16 pm
Hey guys and gals, give it a rest. It is over. It was great while it lasted. I know, I know, inside somewhere, I wished it would behave like the STARWAR FRANCHISE....

grin  

Nadira

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Charmed 4Life

Dapper Dabbler

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:39 pm
I think the books were great but I don't think she would make another. The story of Harry and pals are basically over. here isn't a great evil anymore so the main drive would be over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:38 pm
Nadira
Hey guys and gals, give it a rest. It is over. It was great while it lasted. I know, I know, inside somewhere, I wished it would behave like the STARWAR FRANCHISE....

grin

That would be pretty awful  

TheLostOne42

Sana-Cutler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:34 pm
It would be great to have an eight book but everything was already said about our beloved characters in the epilogue

But it would be nice to see an immediate graduation of what happened after the war  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 pm
evil_black_cat
I would bye and read her books forever. And if it couldn't be about harry how about a new kid?
He/she wouldn't do as great of things, but i think anyone at hogworts story would be interesting, and with JK as an author you can't go wrong.

I totally agree with myself!  

evil_black_cat

Random_Rhubarb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:11 am
She's said somewhere that she isn't going to write anymore

BUT

She will write an encyclopedia to explain things that weren't fully explained in the books like what happened to the Dursleys and who Deans dad is things like that.

You can't expect her to keep writing forever though it would be mean to her.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff