Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply One Piece Fans
Introduction Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:23 pm
Introduce yourself here! Please try and keep the thread focused on meeting people and introducing yourself. Once you have made a connection, take the general discussion to The Chatterbox Thread, and then check back here to greet and meet newcomers.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:01 pm
Think I should start off here. Hello everyone, I'm misha soupness, you may all know me from ...sorry thought of the simpsons >>. But yeah College student here and I'm a Hardcore One Piece fan! I hate onions o.o and I can be a bit random. Also into Fruits Basket is da bomb. Shigure is awesome XD! I have a bird named Pengi. He's mah heart and I also like penguins! I have a penguin pal named Billah ^^. wonder if i'm forgetting something....  

misha soupness
Captain

Sulina

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:28 am
Sulina here!

Wherever to start? Hmm...

I'm a student studying Japanese and Tourism in Liverpool, although all going well I'll be going to Hokkaido in September. I like most anime and when I'm at home with my family I work in a cinema.

I have a pet Dalmatian, his name's Oscar, and he's absolutely mad, but I love him to pieces ^^ Too bad I only get to see him about four months a year these days crying I end up missing him sooo much! But he always greets me happily when I come home for the holidays.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:19 am
Misha invited me because she's madly in love with me. No matter what she says....she totally wants me. Don't be fooled by her lies!

With that out of the way....I'm Sin. Residing near New Orleans I make the commute to work for an internet company.

As to Anime....well I like it. Not the biggest One Piece fan but I've seen a little here and there to have a grasp on the concept. Personally I'm a Ghost in the Shell fan. The Major could kick Luffies a** 8 days a week.

Yeah I said it Misha....WHATCHA GONNA DO BOUT IT????  

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:58 am
And that's why Sin's my hero =D

Ahem....Anyways guess I should put up a little something something.

I'm Dreeka and I'm not an alcoholic >>

I live in south-might-as-well-be-Mexico Texas. My obsession to anime has been dying since there hasn't seem to be any good ones lately (except for Death Note which has been my obsession for 1+ year). Oh and yaoi is my life. Can't ignore that little detail ^^;

And honestly I've only seen like less than five episodes of One Piece and never got into it. Though I have to say that Sanji is pretty cool. The only reason I guess I'm here is cause I'm very generous so I'm part of the official 'Misha Charity Case' and boy does she need it.

And that would be it for right now. Free cookies on me =D

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:15 pm
Mm... Hello! =D

I am Aimeechinu, but many people have shortened my name in all different ways. I don't really care how it is changed. ^^

I live in Southern California, and will be moving in August for Hawaii to pursue my dream and begin my college experience.

One Piece is just one of my many loves. (D.gray-man wins) But yeah, there are way too many things out there to chose from.

I'm a bit scatter-brained, and have a strange way of sometimes speaking in a manner that could be considered rude, but it's really just sarcasm I swear. I love octopuses. o_O And that is all I can think of at the moment. Yaay random!

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

Arashi Tatsu

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:10 pm
I is Arashi
I live in NY....No not NYC...believe it or not there is a state behind that city
I am a obsessive person, thus I am indeed a One Piece obsessive fan girl of DOOM
Erm...
Oh I am just ending my second year of college
I am a History education Major
I play Three varsity sports
I am a random, psychopath who will take over the world.
Muhahahahahhahahahahahha

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:03 pm
Wow I'm the only guy here so far sweatdrop
Anyway, I am Kuruto
I'm 20 years old living in Mobile, AL (about an hour from Pensacola, FL and 2 hours from New Orleans, LA).
I am what some would call a hick. I say hey ya'll and yeeha
I used to be a big anime fan, but I haven't found many as of late that strike my fancy
Never watched One Piece but Misha and I are old friends, used to do an Fushigi Yuugi RP together during the golden age of Gaia
I'm a college dropout, but I'm about to go into the military so that I may one day return to college
Wanna know anything else, just ask  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:26 pm
Right...um...

I'm Kris...
High School student. I live wherever the military takes my family. Current house is in Washington though.
I'm a drama nerd in Advanced Drama, a student on the student council, and the Buisness Manager of my school newspaper.
I had the best paper in my english class this year, as said by my teacher. And I am the top of my speech class with the only person to get 100 on a persuasive speech. *Mine was on Lethal Injection*
And I am an unoffical math and english tutor to all of my friends. I can do anything up to Pre-Calc which I am almost done with this year. And english knows no bounds...

I love to write.
I like to create dark poetry. Some which sent a substitute of mine to counceling.
Oh, and I love anime, manga, and all Japanese culture. My room is decorated in a japanese style with a low coffee table and a Japanese flag pinned to the ceiling my step-dad gave me from when he lived in Japan.

What else... Um... I'm a pro at computer stuff but I'm not very artsy. I don't design things well but I can describe anything I want to in perfect detail if I feel like it.

Oh, and I lived in Alaska for five years and I consider it my home. Second longest place I've lived. Only after New Jersey where I was born and lived for seven years.

I guess I should also say I'm not very friendly... >.> My drama teacher says I need to work on my people skills because I like power and when I get it I tend to turn into a mega b***h. I bark orders and I'm not the nicest person in the world. Fair warning. ^^

Anything else, just ask. I don't got nothing to hide.
Except the bodies...in my closet... >.>

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:52 am
I am Renken (you may call me Kira)

I am 15 years old...High school student...currently an "independent" screenwriter... I am actually going to boarding school and focussing on screenwriting there >.>

Uh..hmmm...I Love anime, voice overing (currently managed) I live in NY...uh...yeah, I don't really know what to say (I sound stupid xPP)  

M -x- I c h I

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:31 pm
Oh yeah, forgot to welcome you guys >>. I shall do that now!
Welcome Sulina, Sin, Dreeka, A-chan, Arashi, Kuruto, Kris, and Renken. For those who haven't listed your b-days, be sure you do! Nice to have you guys aboard ^_^. Feel free to make your own topics, rp, games, whatever. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:20 pm
Apparently I'm the second guy here? >_>

From Ohio, the most boring-est state in the world. Woohoo?  

Flesh_Of_Fallen_Angels

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:31 pm
Nope, there are more guys in here and Sinister is a guy...just a crossdresser >> but girls are still a majority in here. Welcome to the guild Angel ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:46 am
Don't mind the soupness....she's just using these insults as a way to hide her true love for me. It's kinda scarey actually  

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Not Enough Funds

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 am

What's up dude's and dudette's! I'm Not Enough Funds, and I really don't care if you call me that or something else. I don't have any nickname's so yeah x_x

I'm from San Diego, CA and have lived a majority of my life here! I just turned 21 as of May 2, 2008, and apparently I am allergic to alcohol D:
I'm in my third year of college and still dunno what I really would like to do, but for now my major/aspiration is to be a Radiologist.

I have two younger sisters and a dog. My dog is named Thomas (after Thomas from Suikoden III.... my sister named him XD) and it's a "Caca s**t Poo". It is! It's a Cockapoo-Shitzu mix (however you spell it o_O Mutt... XD)
I also have a boyfriend and this'll be our third year together as of August '08. So yeah, if I'm not online, I'm usually out with him, or working at my job at a Swim and Racquet club (which I love!)

As for Anime/Manga/Video Games?!?! Well~!
I like a lot of stuff! Currently I'm getting into Reborn!, finishing up Gurren Lagann, Ouran, finishing Utena, Lovely Complex, and Death Note. (A lot of my interest are influenced by my sisters)

As for video games, I'm revisiting the 'ol Zelda 64 games, trying to finish up Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, I love Smash Brother's Brawl (even if I SUCK), and play a lot of Action/RPG's like the Final Fantasy Series (Cliche' so sue me D=< ).

Things that aren't really anime related that I love... Aside form mainstream TV series at night, I like Avatar the Last Air Bender and Fairly Odd Parents.

I attend Anime Expo in Los Angeles as well as San Diego Comic Con. So if you're going, let's chat! I'd like to cosplay, but I have more fun taking pictures of people, plus I can't sew worth crap and hiring someone is expensive.

Anything else ya wanna know?! Don't be afraid to ask!

One Piece Fans

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff