Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply One Piece Fans
What is the most memorable One Piece Scene you can recall? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:27 pm
Mine is where they all leave Vivi and shoot their fist in the air to show her their sign of friendship. Another one is when they burn the world government flag.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:42 pm
When Robin yelled out "I want to live" I teared up so much. :[

yoyimsocoolimaluckygirl

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:57 pm
I just wanted to give her a hug ;-;  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:59 pm
Well i have read the manga not watched all of it yet, I would say when Zoro learns to cut through metal that was an awesome episode  

Munster Myan

Hilarious Genius

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:18 pm
Ah- One of my favorite moments ever and a very memorable one...
Franky house battle.
Sanji, Zoro, Luffy, and Chopper out for reveeenge. Full of win. <3 No one messes with Luffy's crew. =3

Well, that and everything other people mentioned. And then some.

Oh! Thriller Bark. Where they all actually fight together.

There are just too many.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:00 am
It's pretty early on, but when Zoro ate those rice balls after Morgan's son trampled on them. I also loved it when all of Alvida's crew were going on about how beautiful she was and Luffy asked 'Who's this ugly old biddy?' xd now THAT was CLASS.  

Sulina

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm
The most memorable scene in One Piece, for me, is Merry's viking burial. It was so touching, and was the only time I've ever cried over an anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 pm
So many here are what I hold dear.

But as of recent, when Luffy clobbered that Tenryuubito. I just saw it coming from a mile away and it always warms the cockles of my heart to see Luffy unleash his rage.

Totenkinder

False Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:27 am
Going Merry's Burial that was touching..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm
Saiyajin of the Twilight
The most memorable scene in One Piece, for me, is Merry's viking burial. It was so touching, and was the only time I've ever cried over an anime.

Ahh~ yes! That was so sad; the funny thing is, that wouldn't have been the first time I cried in One Piece. I also cried when Nami was freed from Arlong's control and also when Usopp and Luffy fought. I mean, they've been through everything together!! The last memorable scene was when the whole entire Straw Hats crew was disappearing right before Luffy's eyes. He couldn't even do anything; he just had to sit there and watch.

MasterMion

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

b b brit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 am
Mine is weird I think, but I found that I liked the scene where Bartholomew Kuma bats everyone to different Islands. It was sad to see that no one could do anything, but I believe that this is going to play a rather large role in the future of the comic. (I also liked where Zoro took on Luffy's pain after fighting Moria to save everyone)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:23 pm
My memorable scene in OP was when Luffy was almost "chopped off" by Buggy the clown (pirate) when suddenly MONKEY D. DRAGON stopped Buggy.
Did i mention: Smoker was like "shocked" when he saw Luffy's smile (which looked like Gol D. Roger during his public execution.
Did i mention: Luffy was like "Sorry guys i'm dead"

Another memorable scene in OP was when Boa Hancock thought Luffy said "I LOVE YOU" when Luffy acutally said "THANK YOU, HANCOCK". xd xp  

xo-cutelydark-ox

Dona Amora de Crema

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:28 pm
the most memorable moment to me is when Ussop burns the World Government's flag  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm
the scene that I liked most was the robin who says he wants to live, the battle franky house and suffers the most when they separate the nakamas crying  

Hugosaki

Bloody Leg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 pm
when Luffy yells out Meat!!!!!
Also when luffy asks brook "Hey, can you poop".  
One Piece Fans

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff