Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curse you random individuals!
  Who me?
View Results

Solar window02

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:27 am
...Type out the entire Twilight book to someone on gaia just so they could read it?

I would if they payed me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:44 am
Why wouldn't they just go to the book store or the library and read it in the book form?

I don't think I would because I would most likely miss something.  

Creative-berry-genius

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:52 am
User Image
I started to once but my friend got impatient and just went out and got the book cause she really wanted to read it  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:54 pm
I wrote it over but in away I would have preferred! lol  

Emo Oompa Loompa

alicecullen021

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:43 am
I would... if I could make me Bella. Heh heh heh...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:48 am
alicecullen021

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:24 pm
Wouldn't that be illegal?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:04 pm
or...just scan it? xd seems like waaay to much effort to TYPE it! Why would you do it that way? xp  

EvilWarlordGu

Raven Madison

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:07 pm
I actually am typing the whole thing. I'm already on chapter 5! But I'm just using it for my own personal use and I already own copies of all three books so I wouldn't see how it would be illegal there. If I'm not going to show it to anyone I wouldn't see why it would be illegal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:02 am
That just sounds like it would be a huge waste of time. I would never type a book that size.
I would just tell my friend to go read it herself instead of me wasting my valuable time typing!  

edwards_little_bella

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:57 am
I wouldn't mind typing it out, but I wouldn't post it on Gaia for people to read. Can you imagine how long it must have taken Stephenie, not to mention the editors, publishers, etc. to create that book? They deserve to get paid for all their hard work, and if people could just read it online, they would be less likely to buy their own copy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:03 pm
Glitterbean
I wouldn't mind typing it out, but I wouldn't post it on Gaia for people to read. Can you imagine how long it must have taken Stephenie, not to mention the editors, publishers, etc. to create that book? They deserve to get paid for all their hard work, and if people could just read it online, they would be less likely to buy their own copy.

I wouldn't mind either, but I have to agree with Glitterbean here. Everyone who worked on it should be paid because they worked so hard on it. It wouldn't be fair for people to read it online, because then, unless they liked it so much that they know they'll reread it at some point, they probably won't go out and buy it. And then that would probably ruin Stephenie Meyer...so that would be really bad!  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lost_smile

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:24 pm
Actually I'm pretty sure that, that would be completly illegal unless you had permisson from the publishers, stephenie meyer and quite a few other people and theres a trade mark you need to make it legal. So that idea really wouldn't work unless the person you typed it for wanted to pay to get you out of prison and deal with all of your legal troubles alongs with fees. Really that just seems too much trouble when they could buy the book for $20 vs. $2 mil.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:43 pm
RaInBoW_TiC_tAC
alicecullen021
I would if I could kill bella and take Edward for myself.  

Termisu

twilightcullenlvr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:35 am
Solar window02
...Type out the entire Twilight book to someone on gaia just so they could read it?

I would if they payed me. 3nodding

Probably not...i'm not a very fast typer, so it would take FOREVER. plus i'd probably skip over stuff, and it's illeagal  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff