Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:35 pm
I shall create my character later >>  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:04 am
Oi you! I wanna be the rabbit but I don't have time to come up with a character sheet now. Bro's graduating today, busy busy! But yeah, keep that in reserve and I'll try to come up with something later. You better not have anybody else take it or else *shakes fist*  

Dreeka
Vice Captain

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:25 am
Ooo...can we be more than one character. I want to play two people cause I can't decide on who I want to play. Lemme know or else I'll just play the rabbit ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:07 am
yes yes, you can be more than one character. I wouldn't suggest more than three. I'll put the rabbit on reserved for you. I know I'm going to be a male but which character shall I be...I just have so many zodiac and outsider characters in mind x.x  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:03 am
Yup, I have decided. I will be God. Tis only right since and I noticed rps usually die when the Gods do. So to keep the thread alive for as long as possible, i shall become God! :stares over at Dreeka: you can't escape me my little bunny twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:46 pm
rolleyes @ Misha

I just want to play two. If that's the case put the Tiger on reserve for me also. I think thats the closest personality to the guy I want to play.

Dreeka
Vice Captain

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:48 pm
Oh! And your character better not have a crush on my character or else *shakes fist* D=  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:02 pm
LMFAO!!!! It's not my fault you like to play Van and Li! I find it easy to play the obsessive characters XD! Hmm being god should be easy enough. The power is mine! bwhahahahahahaha  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:18 pm
May Kris reserve the Rat and the Hanajima figure?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:04 pm
sure, i'll go ahead and put them on reserve for you. 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 am
Username: Kisitiene
Character Name: Katsumi Minamino
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 7"
Apperance: [x] [x]
Orientation: Straight
Crush: None yet
Living Arrangements: Lives with her twin brother and parents in a fair sized house.
Bio: Katsumi was born and raised in Japan. Her life wasn't really far from normal. She had a twin brother and two loving parents. What more could a girl want? Well...nothing really.
Katsumi never did seem to grow up though. She seemed to stay a child even through high school. But when in middle school, this young brunette found her love of magic. And not just any magic, fortune magic. She loved tarot cards and crystal balls. Soon she started to study up on them and then she became who she is now. Just by looking at someone she can feel and read their wave lengths. With a bit of concentration she can read people's futures from their hands or the readings of cards. And she's currently working on reading other's thoughts.
As a child, Katsumi had a lot of friends. But when she started to study magic, a lot of people pushed her away. They called her strange, a freak even. But in high school she found two people who would accept her no matter what! And now, they are the best of friends, though not exactly what you would expect when looking "best friends" up in a dictionary.
Extra: Loves strawberries and she has a major love of salmon berries.
She usually wears long sweaters with short shorts underneith.
She isn't the most normal of psychics and is a bit more childish in person than many would believe possible for how she acts during her readings.

Username: Kisitiene
Character Name: Jun Sohma
Zodiac Sign: Rat
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 3"
Apperance: [x]
Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: None yet.
Living Arrangements: Lives in the main house with the God.
Bio: Jun was born in a slightly abusive family. But not in the way many people would think. Because he was the rat, his family thought he would be the closest to the God. After all, it was the rat who first entered the banquet hall, he must be the most important! So his parents used his curse of the rat to try and cozy up to the God. They figured that if they were close to him, they could abuse his authority a little. They would be able to do this and that and nothing would matter! No one could do anything to them. Because if they did, they would have the power of God behind them.
It probably might have worked, too... Or maybe not... But they would have gone through with it if Jun wasn't the kind of child he was. Jun was, and still is, very argumentative. He hates to be told what to do and doesn't like to follow crowds. He likes to do things his way and prefers to work alone. He finds that when he works alone he can get more things done and do them in a lot better quality.
Finally a few bad things happened, all his fault of course, and his parents sent him away. They were through with dealing with his unemotional childish angst and sent him to live with the God. His life wasn't so bad there...except for that damn cat!
Extra: He almost always has a tie on.
He hates cheese.

If I need to change anything I will... I've kinda been doing this bit by bit when I had time...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:55 am
Aights, I'll post that information in. 3nodding

Still need to work on my profile ninja  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 am
Yay! I finally finished my profile for this rp. Now I gotta mark down the other things on my to do list >> that and wait for more people to join up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:36 am
Username: Dreeka
Character Name: Emi Sohma
Zodiac Sign: Rabbit
Sex: Female
Height: 3'3"
Apperance: [x]
Orientation: N/A
Crush: N/A
Living Arrangements: With her parents on the Sohma estate.
Bio: After her parents discovered their precious daughter to carry the Sohma curse, they decided to have no more children in order to focus their attention on their little Emi. She's been sheltered her whole life and is currently being home schooled as it is being debated if she shall ever attend public school. Like the typical rabbit, Emi is very affectionate towards the ones she cares about but becomes a bit shy when it comes to meeting someone new. And like most five year olds, she is very playful, hyper, and sweet. She spends a lot of her time up at the main house, loving to be around the other members of the curse so she does not feel so alone.
Extra: She loves to play dress up, often trying to guilt the other Sohma's to do the same. She is currently going through the afraid of the dark stage and really despises eating vegetables, especially broccoli.  

Dreeka
Vice Captain

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:37 am
You know...I really hate coming up with profiles -_-' I hate you for this.  
OOC Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff