Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Auctions, Contests, Avi Art, etc
Donations - Begging Allowed Here! (& ONLY Here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:28 pm
This is the only thread in the guild where it is okay to ask for donations. If you don't like the idea of using this thread to ask for donations, you may make your own thread or post in another donation thread, but asking for donations in a contest or giveaway thread is not allowed.
Thank you.

P.S.
Advertising is not allowed in this thread. All posts that advertise will be edited, & the advertisement deleted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:57 pm
Is poor...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, donate?  

ajsmail13

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:23 pm
Begging allowed? LOL, sounds cool! OK, I want a Hermes' Moon, so if you want to give me something, feel free to do so. Gold, or any items that you don't want anymore. You don't have to, though. I mean, I can get Hermes' Moon by myself. What? [looks around] I can... Seriously...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 pm
Symbolism of number One
Begging allowed? LOL, sounds cool! OK, I want a Hermes' Moon, so if you want to give me something, feel free to do so. Gold, or any items that you don't want anymore. You don't have to, though. I mean, I can get Hermes' Moon by myself. What? [looks around] I can... Seriously...

This is why I opened this thread! Thanks to your request for a Hermes' Moon, I now have a better idea as to what kind of stuff you guys want to win for Monthly Giveaways. I'll see what I can do to get a Hermes' Moon, but the cheapest price I'm seeing for one is 83,000 gold, which is WAY more than I can afford at this point in time. In the mean time, keep trying to win the monthly giveaways. You can sell the item you win, & use the gold to get closer to your goal!  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:58 pm
lol I know. It really is very expensive, and I'm honestly not expecting anyone to just give it to me. I know I'd be reluctant to give something that valuable to someone I barely know. I'm ready to be patient and collect gold over time. About Kaia the cat... I don't really feel like posting there, because another member already said that she wants it really badly, so I'd feel pretty bad if I'd just snatch it in front of her face. lol The envelope thread... I might try that one, but I usually have no luck with those things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:48 pm
holy crap...seriously? That's it. you get avi art for kindness.
User Image
Immaculate bishop for right now. If you want to know what else I'm questing, look in my journal.

Wow. This is so wonderful. crying *tears of joy*  

Blunage

i i D a r o n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:04 pm

EDIT::
well...
I would love horns of the demon
but, just whatever you see on my wishlist
that you wanna give me is fine with me.
:]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:03 pm
Wow... this is gonna be weird... I'm not used to begging... so I'll ask politely! (There's a difference xD)
I've been questing a bun-bun plush for quite some time, now, however I often waste my gold on another, less expensive item. (Heh heh... -.-')
Anyway, if anyone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated. (And if you want, I'll pay you back the ammount of gold you donate to me.) THANKIES IN ADVANCE!  

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:12 pm
plz donate im really poor plz donate to me i really need stuff u cant donate unwanted stuff u can give me gold plz donate plz plz plzp lz plz donate  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:26 pm
hey, you know that one hawk gauntlet thingy? well, if someone donated that to me, i'd do free avvie art for them for ever!!!! but not too amny at one time. though. i'm not that amazing. oooh, and if you have a celestial wrap you may or may not want to give to me, i'd do free art for you forever.  

XxTHe MesMErIzeD vOidxX

Jakobii22-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:46 am
lol, ok well i am not begging or even asking for things but hi people all i want is inari's beads and angelic pendant to complete my avi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:58 pm
please donate i need donations!!! i really want the autumn glory and summoning tome, but alas i'm too poor...i also want angelic microphone, and feline elven ears and just about anything from my wishlist....please *looks at you with puppy dog eyes*....i'll be thankful to you forever and maybe i'll help you out too if i can smile ...you see there'll be something in it for you too so why not help me out?  

azi-maj

K 3 i K o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 am
please help me get the angelic headband please  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 am
I'm questing
User Image
I really like the yellow eyes. If you want to donate then I will love you forever. If not then that's ok too.  

soupeh

Auctions, Contests, Avi Art, etc

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces