Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Ouran: Commoner's OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:25 pm
Alright! So now we have it down what to do and all that jazz. So you guys can continue to chat and all of that jazz...and yeah... Whatever else I have to say in here...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:57 pm
Alright...So we have a couple of votes...But no one to leave a comment? You guys can't be afraid to speek!! stare

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:27 pm
you might bite our heads off neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:59 pm
Kyyyaa. Beaten to the punch.
Well, someone had to make an Ouran roleplay. =3

I like most of the ideas. =o Just not so much six and seven. Too different for me and I've always been a love of canon. <3

Mm a combination of one and two reminds me of a roleplay I am actually in at the moment, a bit tweaked of course.

Um. Um. I'm not helping too much am I?

What about a combination of the ideas? Or something like that.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Commonors life makes me chuckle, because of the way Tamaki reacts to 'normal' things. :3 I'm going to stalk this thread though because if we do end up choosing one that involves Canons, I know exactly which I'd love to be. xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Yeah, whatever the choice, I want canons too! It will be my first Ouran rp and there are some canons i wanna test my skills at. 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:19 pm
:3 <3 I actually went back and read the first two volumes of Manga, because although I remembered pretty well, if we were gonna do canons I wanted to make sure I remembered correctly. X3 I forgot how much that series makes me chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:57 pm
Why would I bite people's heads off...? o.o; I like people...for the most part... XD

We could do combine if there are ties. Currently there is a three way tie... I put the Panda choice because I really don't care which we do. ^^;

If you guys want, I can also do more than one of the choices if push comes to shove. I really don't mind.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:41 pm
... ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:26 pm
If you guys don't want this, I uderstand. You don't have to be nice about it. I can handle it.

I don't know why you think I would bite people's heads off or anything. I wouldn't make an OOC if I didn't want your opinions on things. If I didn't care about what you all had to say then I would have just made what I wanted or even nothing at all...

But I would like to have an Ouran RP. But since there are only three real votes, and none of the same ones, it is hard for me to do anything or get things in order to make one.

I'll ask one question to really settle this, hopefully...

Since you all want Canons, that will cancel out the Real Life.
So, do you guys want to play commoner originals OR would you guys like to play rich originals? This will acutually play a pretty big part on your biographies. So decide how you would want to play your character and then pick and choose.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iddybiddysquiddy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:41 pm
i have an idea...if anyone want's to hear it....but i think it's a bit late for that sweatdrop

i vote commoners life!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Oh no, go ahead! ^^ I'll be glad to hear it.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iddybiddysquiddy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:55 pm
otay scream ((by the way, schools out for summer for me! I'M FREE!!1ONE!! LOL)) wow...i make weird OOCs....

Well...what if there was an american host club? Over a foreign exchange program......maybe tamaki could have had a 'wonderful' idea to take the host club to the united states...to meet another host club he's heard oh-so-much about (pen pals are great things...yes?).....

and then it kinda goes from there....

but i figure, since most of the hosts take an english class (refer to manga profiles), it would work out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm
I've actually done that before! I forgot all about it! XD But I had it a German club instead. Because it's funnier when you can talk behind someone's back in another language they can't understand. And they were a sister school of Ouran named Naruo. *totally unoriginal name there!* But yeah, it, sadly, never got real far off of the ground...

If people don't mind, I can redo the polls for people to vote for this as well or include it in the "Other" section. If you want that is. You could very well make one yourself. ^^

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iddybiddysquiddy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:09 pm
yess...s...

i could.

(gasp!) Just thought of another one!

What if the club were to travel back or foreward in time...or better yet...

an alternate universe!!!  
OOC Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces