Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Naming a child after Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrinzcessNiketa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am
I have a strong feeling that the next generation will have a LOT of Bellas, Edwards, Rosalies, Jaspers, Emmits, and all of the other cool names from the Twilight books.

I had wanted to name my girl Isabella before Twilight even came out, because I want to have a bunch of pretty Italian names in my family. 3nodding

But now all of my friends want to name their first daughter that too. domokun So we're just gonna see who has a baby first!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:46 pm
I really seem to like the name Carlisle now. It's just so catching, and not easy to pronounce at first. I'd actually want to to name one of my children that. Not because it's out of the book, but because it's catchy.

But first I have to name one of my children Gor[Jess] first.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:51 pm
If I had a boy, I think I would name him Edward. Because it is such a nice name and now has a lot of romance to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:59 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
If I had a boy, I think I would name him Edward. Because it is such a nice name and now has a lot of romance to it.

Ehh, I disagree. D; That's probably just because back in the fourth grade..or something...we had two identical chinese twins that were like, really, REALLY dorky and skinny, named Edmund and...EDWARD. Dundundun. Hahaha.
But the Twilight Edward is damn sexy. *sighs* If only they changed his name to something sexier...

Sawgirl

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:18 pm
If I have another daughter (because I already decided to name my first daughter Hermione Kaori Jayne), I am naming her Esme.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:12 pm
if i had a baby boy i would name him jasper. i love that name even though 1. it was a fricken ghosts name first and 2. the guy who plays jasper is kinda ugly. he looks like he was electricuted...  

Malisadane

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:02 pm
Nah, names like Kyte, Acelynn, and Damien's are names I like--because they're not exactly common. I hate common names--lol maybe that's because I've got the most common of them all--Emily.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:13 pm
I would only name one of my children Edward because I've always loved the name. (See signature. xd )
If I have a boy, his name is Gaspard.
First girl, Helena.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:41 am
PrinzcessNiketa
I have a strong feeling that the next generation will have a LOT of Bellas, Edwards, Rosalies, Jaspers, Emmits, and all of the other cool names from the Twilight books.

I had wanted to name my girl Isabella before Twilight even came out, because I want to have a bunch of pretty Italian names in my family. 3nodding

But now all of my friends want to name their first daughter that too. domokun So we're just gonna see who has a baby first!!!!

HAHA!!!! thats soo funny!!! me and my friend
were just talking about that on wednesday!!!
i told her,"whatch, since twilight there are going
to be WAY more edwards in the world."!!!!!
she said," ya. everyones going to name their son
edward."
*says the girl who named her pitbull Bella*
(i have always thought that was a stupid name for
a dog, no offence to those who have named their
dog bella.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:38 am
indeed i must agree with it... XD i already started thinking XD XD  

sky-lights

PrinzcessNiketa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:39 am
Malisadane
if i had a baby boy i would name him jasper. i love that name even though 1. it was a fricken ghosts name first and 2. the guy who plays jasper is kinda ugly. he looks like he was electricuted...

uh... the ghost's name was "Casper," deary. sweatdrop

But Jasper was also the name of one of the bad guys on 100 Dalmations. I could never name my kid Jasper because I would imagine a mean old guy who wants to skin puppies... rolleyes

Isabella and Rosalie are really pretty names. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 am
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isabella sounds nice, but if anything
I've always wanted to name my kid
(if it happened to be a girl) Isabelle.
That name has so much elegance to
it rather than Isabella and also because
it reminds me of my favorite movie the
Beauty and the Beast. I've always wanted
to name my girl Belle and I figured if
I named her Isabelle that I could call her
Belle. ^_^ I seriously love that movie
with a deep passion. heart
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

La Beaute

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 pm
I like the name Jasper and Leah for a boy and a girl!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:58 pm
My aunt's name is Rosalie Lynn and her son is EDWARD JACOB. OMGZ what a coincidence  

xpanda-bear_cutiex

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:56 pm
I love the name Rosalie and would love to call my little girl that.
But there are already 2 names i'm torn between for my girls if I have any. My friend and I did this test that's supposed to tell you how many kids you have. I'm supposed to have 2 girls and a boy. The names i've got picked out are Carol Jane which is a combination of my mom and grandma's names Jane is my mom's middle name and Carol is my grandma's,my aunts, and My middle name. The other name I have picked out is Anna Marie. Though i'm very tempted to name her Rosalie because there are quite a few Anna's where I live. Don't have any names picked out for a boy lol I keep going back and forth though I really like Emmet right now and not because of the book it's just a really cool name. I could never call my daughter Bella because my mom's Great Dane is named Belladonna Bella for short. Her name started out as Belle but it didn't fit her my mom thought Belle was too harsh sounding. SO she became Bella but there probably will be a lot of kids named that in the next genereation. My name used to be unique now there are 2 other girls at my school with the same name but different spelling.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff