Wedding Theories Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:17 pm
Wow, so many theories, and I have come up with more to add to. But for the wedding. :}

Alright, theory number one. When walking down the isle Bella will probably trip [typical Bella.], but her dad will probably catch her.

Theory number two. Alright, so seeing as Edward and Bella can't really kiss properly like normal people. What if, when they say their I do's, and kiss, what if Edward accidently kisses her too hard out of excitement. Then Bella's lip starts to bleed. Then Edward will have a taste of Bella's blood, and won't be able to turn her into a vampire right away like they had planned. And it'll just be a wtf moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:18 pm
i like the first  

LexiLu Latte

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:20 pm
LexiLu Latte
i like the first

Yeah, the second one is a little out there. But, you know what? I really like the idea. Mostly because it's funny to hear really obsessed Twilight fans freak.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:47 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
LexiLu Latte
i like the first

Yeah, the second one is a little out there. But, you know what? I really like the idea. Mostly because it's funny to hear really obsessed Twilight fans freak.

the first, the second is a little too dramatic! lol  

Emo Oompa Loompa

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm
lol I also like the first theory as well. But I was wondering, if in Breaking Dawn, Charlie dies, who would Bella want to walk her down the aisle?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:22 pm
I think the first one will definitely happen :]

Sugy-nin

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:51 pm
I laughed at the second idea. . it would be pretty WTF like you said. I think that your first theory will most likely(sp?) happen though =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:08 pm
xMoonlitShadowsx
lol I also like the first theory as well. But I was wondering, if in Breaking Dawn, Charlie dies, who would Bella want to walk her down the aisle?

probably phil or carlisle...  

Dine with the Damned

sky-lights

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 pm
probably the first one but Edward will catch her ... like " i'll always be there for you "moment
although it scares me that i want them to marry and all that .. but what happends if they DONT!?
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH panic!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:34 pm
Punky-Perfect
Pubic Genital Lice
LexiLu Latte
i like the first

the first, the second is a little too dramatic! lol

I like dramatic.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 pm
xMoonlitShadowsx

Since Phil is her step dad, maybe him. But I am pretty sure, and most likely Carlisle would.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:36 pm
Xx-Emo-Rubber-Duckie-xX
I laughed at the second idea. . it would be pretty WTF like you said. I think that your first theory will most likely(sp?) happen though =]

I think it'd be more than a wtf moment.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Ken Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
Xx-Emo-Rubber-Duckie-xX

ya it would be more like a eek eek eek scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:42 pm
kencen109
Pubic Genital Lice
Xx-Emo-Rubber-Duckie-xX

ya it would be more like a eek eek eek scream scream scream scream scream

It'd be exciting and certainly a thriller.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

twilightcullenlvr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:59 am
my theory is that jacob's going to come and crash the wedding right before bella says "do" and then they end up fighting (like always...) heart edward cullen so much though, it would hurt him.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff