Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:08 pm
So, How do you think Itachi knew that sasuke was going to go after kohona?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Ladyshion
So, How do you think Itachi knew that sasuke was going to go after kohona?

I think it's because he'd been watching Sasuke since he was young, so he pretty much knew how Sasuke's mind worked by then (i.e. easily influenced by his emotions). Also, Itachi has been around Madara for several years, so he also knows how Madara operates, and that Madara would do his best to influence an impressionable, confused Sasuke to play into his hands.

On a side note, I thought this chapter helped to answer a lot of questions (e.g. What did Itachi say to Naruto? Does Sasuke have EMS? How is Naruto powerful enough to beat Sasuke, now that Sasuke's uber-strong?...), so I'm adequately appeased... at least until next week. wink  

Youkrmisco

Learned Inquisitor

14,940 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Honh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:07 am
So this chapter was quite interesting. One thing I'd like to point out is Itachi's transfer of some of his power onto Naruto. Now exactly how much and what precisely did he transfer? We all know that Sasuke got Itachi's eye powers, but what did Naruto get I wonder?

Still, this weeks chapter is a little boring. Nothing too exciting I should say minus Naruto gagging on Itachi's crow...er illusion...>_> <_<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Sasuke is not uber strong who has he beat lately that has been at full strength. Itachi obviously gave Naruto some powers before he fought sasuke, making him somewhat weaker not to mention the fact that he wasn't exactly at his best due to his eyes and Orochimaru was bed ridden at the time Sasuke beat him.  

`Renny

Youkrmisco

Learned Inquisitor

14,940 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:08 am
`Renny
Sasuke is not uber strong who has he beat lately that has been at full strength. Itachi obviously gave Naruto some powers before he fought sasuke, making him somewhat weaker not to mention the fact that he wasn't exactly at his best due to his eyes and Orochimaru was bed ridden at the time Sasuke beat him.

Well, that's all true (except for Deidara -- in which Sasuke's victory was a bit cheap, I thought), so I basically agree with you... smile (Although, I wouldn't say Sasuke is a pushover...). I was just commenting on the most common questions I saw other people asking after Chapter 402 was released. Still... with all the new skills that Kishimoto has given to Sasuke, and the fact that Naruto is now forbidden to use his new technique (which harms him), I'm not completely convinced that Naruto can currently beat Sasuke based on power alone...(though getting some of Itachi's power helps).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:21 pm
Oh I agree Sasuke is no pushover by any means.
I just don't agree with his rep of being this super strong guy beacuse he beat those two. I forgot about Deidara.
I still think naruto is stronger than sasuke because of his ultimate tech and now even more because of itachi's transfer of power to him.  

`Renny

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games