Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply PC and other Platform Gaming
Mugen. Wanna try it? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Euphoric Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:31 am
I recently developed a game I call Mugen (eternal fighting). It is like Smash Bros in many ways but it has health instead of percentage. If you are with the guild (duh) I'll give you a free Mugen just paste this in the thread by clicking the blue bar in my siggy.

Mugen: Mugen Fighters Jam
Price: 0
GPL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 am
Are you referring to the MUGEN game engine that thousands of people have modified? Or game on gaia?  

nitnit
Captain

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:36 pm
nitnit
Are you referring to the MUGEN game engine that thousands of people have modified? Or game on gaia?

It's probably the MUGEN which you're thinking of Nitnit, since I've heard of no other MUGEN out there. sweatdrop

Although, I'm curious to see if anyone has heard of a similar game called "Type Wild".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:04 pm
But he didn't make that game...  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:18 pm
He's lying.MUGEN was made years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 am
Maybe it's a different Mugen... I don't know....  

darkslasherX
Crew

A Euphoric Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:33 am
Ya I modified it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Chaotix Bluix
nitnit

It's probably the MUGEN which you're thinking of Nitnit, since I've heard of no other MUGEN out there. sweatdrop

Although, I'm curious to see if anyone has heard of a similar game called "Type Wild".
Actually, yes I have. I've been waiting for the Blaziken and Lucario WIPs to finish the transition from Type Wild to MUGEN.

If you want to learn what it is, either youtube it or go to pokesho.com

The website is 99.98% secret digimon language, so youtube would probably be the safe bet.

I'll post a download link in a minute...  

Mirri the Sneak

Noble Noob

2,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:29 pm
This is totally unrelated, but I have the card in your sig mirri. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:46 pm
http://emeraldcrescent.jf.land.to/music.html
I found some really nice music files that I'm going to upload to my winmugen in a day or so, but have yet to find a download link for Type Wild.

If it's going to be anywhere, it'll be here: http://pokesho.com/battle.html

If you feel like digging for it, go ahead. I've scanned every last pixel of the download page and have yet to find a single download link.

They added a character it seems, a (fur)fan favorite.  

Mirri the Sneak

Noble Noob

2,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:01 pm
Mirri the Sneak
http://emeraldcrescent.jf.land.to/music.html
I found some really nice music files that I'm going to upload to my winmugen in a day or so, but have yet to find a download link for Type Wild.

If it's going to be anywhere, it'll be here: http://pokesho.com/battle.html

If you feel like digging for it, go ahead. I've scanned every last pixel of the download page and have yet to find a single download link.

They added a character it seems, a (fur)fan favorite.
Download link (It's the beta, though)

My computer doesn't know the secret digimon language, so there's no way I could find a download link on the main site. This is on RapidShare, so there may not even be a link yet... or maybe I'm just missing something obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:15 pm
Well, I was just curious to see if anyone here has actually heard of it, but I'm even more grateful that you provided a link. biggrin (last time I found a download for the game via youtube, the game actually wouldn't start. I seem to have a lot of bad luck when it comes to these kind of games. XD)

Alright... page set... cheap translating program... EXECUTE!!!  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:56 pm
A Euphoric Nightmare
I recently developed a game I call Mugen (eternal fighting). It is like Smash Bros in many ways but it has health instead of percentage.

You mean like a standard 2D fighting game? Oh you clever marketer you. Stealing MUGEN and then advertising it by holding it akin to Nintendo's famous fighting game series.

I hate people like you.

P.S. I have yet to find a strong MUGEN resource. Still haven't been able to play with random anime characters. Shame.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:57 pm
Mirri the Sneak
99.98% secret digimon language

You mean moonspeak.  

Shigeru the Hero

PC and other Platform Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items