Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
OMG give away the Twilight Saga? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you ever give up your Twilight books?
  Yes
  Hell No!
  For how much $?
View Results

XangelroseX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 am
Ok my dad asked me yesterday if maybe I wanted to trade in my Twilight Saga in order to get some more books for less money. I looked at him and said, "Are you crazy the Twilight books are the best books EVER! If I gave those away it would be like giving away the original 'Shakespeare' manuscripts!" then he said, "They are nothing like those original manuscripts (if you can find them) they go for like billions of dollars!" then I said, "Your point is?"

So I'm asking you, whose side of the argument are you on mine or my dad's?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:34 am
Yours!!
Come on dad, Twilight is awesome! And we pay good money for those too!!!

I can't and wouldn't ever give mine away for anything - they're signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But perhaps you have other more lame books you could sell? haha

With the Twilight Sagas, what I do is I buy the books when they come out, then I buy the special edition and give away the first one I had.  

6vampire6mistress6

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 pm
I'm totally with you on this one. Why would anyone ever give up the Twilight saga? I agree with 6vampire6mistress6. Give away some other books if you don't want them.

But I would NEVER give up my Twilight books. That'd be like casting myself to hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:38 pm
There is no way that I would ever give up my books firstly because they are amazing and mind, and secondly my Twilight and New Moon are autographed by Stephenie personally to me, sooo no their mine!!!!!!!!

lost_smile

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:52 pm
Yeah same here... unless someone wants a book that says To Rebekah <3 Stephenie Meyer

It was funny, the first time I met her, she started signing it and she was like "oh, rebekah! I like that name..... hey wait a minute... aw, dang it you tricked me. it's spelled the old way... oops." She spelled my name wrong, so she crossed it out lol

I'm one of the ORIGINAL twilight fans - meaning that I had twilight a few weeks after it was first published and went to her very first talk thingy at the changing hands bookstore... it's credited in the back of eclipse. There were only like 25 -30 people there, so she got to talk to us all personally! Now she shoo's you away for trying to talk to her sad Not that I blame her... there were easily over 500 people the last time she signed at my school!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:53 am
♪Eleanor,Eleanor.♫
Well, Mine aren't signed or special or anything;
So if i'd be getting some dosh for it, i'd sell them. Then buy them again cheaper (:

♫I Would Do Anything For Another Minute With You♪

Teh Toasted E m o

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Trading your Twilight Saga for books that are cheaper? That's like selling a mint condition Twilight book for a penny. Most of the books are like twenty dollars. I'd never trade them for more books. :/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:46 pm
I'm on yours all the way!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Kiss of Color

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
♪Eleanor,Eleanor.♫
Well, Mine aren't signed or special or anything;

♫I Would Do Anything For Another Minute With You♪

I would NEVER sell them, they're my life.

I wish I got mine signed by Stephenie Meyer... >.>;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:54 pm
is your dad on drugs thats like suicided to me. I only replace my twilight books for new twilight books and not keep the others when people steal them from me (twice its happened crying crying crying crying crying )  

X-Freiheit93-X

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:04 pm
People like to borrow mine... my Twilight one has been lent so much that pages are falling out of it crying

If someone ever tried to steal it though, I'd beat them over the head with it!!! All hail the wrath of the Twilight fan twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:51 pm
mibs... its not ANYTHING AT ALL like shakespeare's original manuscripts, are you crazy??? I value my books very very much, but there is no way a copy from a bookstore can be compared to shakespeare's original, one of a kind, handwritten work.  

Fide et Amore

Loveholic786

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:39 pm
I would never ever, ever, ever, ever give them up. I think i would rather die. They are the best books ever. I don't think anyone would ever want to get rid of them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:04 pm
vampire_girl115
I would never ever, ever, ever, ever give them up. I think i would rather die. They are the best books ever. I don't think anyone would ever want to get rid of them. 3nodding

I am totally with you! The Twilight series is AMAZING!!! I am counting down the days untill the movie and 4th book come out!!  

I punish

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:01 am
I punish
vampire_girl115

I am totally with you! The Twilight series is AMAZING!!! I am counting down the days untill the movie and 4th book come out!!

I agree!^^
Twilight movie in 6 more months and Breaking Dawn in 47more days! :]
I agree that it will be "Breathtaking" from parts I've read... Midnight Sun is also interesting, Edward sees the world so differently than Bella does. [of course he would] anyway I'm on your side! I would never sell mine even if they were to offer me a great amount of money for them! :]  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff