Vampire boarding school Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:06 pm
Its a non- uniform school

There are roomies, a girl can be with a guy, girl and girl, doesnt matter. Keep it pg-13. Fill out the form below to join!

Username:
RPC's name:
RPC'S age:
Classes:
Dorm #:
Roomie:
Bio:
Appearence:
Personality:

Class choices, choose as many as you like:
Law
Math
Philosophy
Journalism
Science
Chemistry
Photogrophy
Cooking  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:11 pm
Username: Musical LuckyCharms
RPC's name: Gerard Cullen
RPC'S age: 19
Classes: Law and Journalism
Dorm #: 69
Roomie: (waiting)
Bio: His family is dead, he plays guitar and practices weaponry with 2 katanas, Gerard had a love, but they divorced because he was out to often and she thought he was cheating on her. He loves to surf.
Appearence: Has Black, medium length hair, wears alot of black and a studded belt and vans, has his katanas strapped to his back in an X formation always.
Personality: Lovable, doesnt trust you until he knows you wont decieve him, reliable, shy, quiet, musical, soulfull  

Explosive Effects101

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Username: Eternal Night 27
RPC's name: Mimi Celino
RPC'S age: 18
Classes: Law, Math, Journalism, Science, Chemistry, and Photography.
Dorm #: 69
Roomie: Gerard Cullen
Bio: Has been alone since she was very young, then bitten. She sings rock music and also sometimes plays some guitar and bass. She never found love and is still alone.
Appearence:User Image
Personality: Flirty, almost always fun to be around, but has some secrets that she's never told anyone and intends to keep it that way, unless she finds love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:40 pm
Username: Dark_Rose_Aeris

RPC's name: Alyssa

RPC'S age: 19

Classes: Law, Math, Journalism, Cooking & Photography

Dorm #: 54

Roomie: *waiting*

Bio:
Lived a relatively pampered life until her her parents were brutally murdered one night. She has lived on her own since. Yearns for company because of her prolonged loneliness.

Appearence: User Image

Personality:
She loves music and art. Also loves anything old-fashioned or slighty magical. She tends to be a little annoying and childish but only when she's stressed. She's normally quite friendly  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:29 am
Mimi fell onto her bed, relaxing after her photography class. "I wish I could sleep right now," she whispered to herself. And now that she was talking to herself, she really wished that her roomie wasn't in the room. Crap, he probably was. She didn't have the guts to look around, she just continued to lay there and stare at the ceiling above her, resting lightly on her black comforter and sheets. "I need to take less classes," she thought to herself but then realized that if she didn't take so many classes, she would be bored through the day and the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:19 pm
Alyssa groaned as she looked down at her stained shirt. She had spilt bolognaise sauce all down her front during cooking.

"Damn! This was my favourite too... gah i'm such a klutz..." she muttered.

After she had changed, she slumped down on her bed and sighed as she pulled out her assignments.
"yay... the boredom just keeps marching right on in doesn't it..." she complained, "ah well, at least my brain hasn't imploded yet. That would be most problematic."

as she worked on her assignments, she wondered what her life would have been like if that fateful night had never occured...  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Thirrin Yakashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:26 am
Username: Thirrin Yakashi
RPC's name: Nayeli Smith
Classes: Photography and Journalism
Dorm #: 54
Roomie: Alyssa
Bio: She lived with her Father and Brother. They all were vegetarians and they settled in New Hampshire. She then was sent here to learn and she wanted to become a helper to others. Wants to Find a love
Appearence:Nayeli
Personality:Sweet Kind Gentle Out-Going Lovable Helpful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:35 pm
Username:Arriana_lynn
RPC's name: Elizabeth Turner
Classes: Law, Science, Chemistry, Photography
Dorm #: 62
Roomie: *waiting*
Bio: Family was killed by her ex-boyfriend. She has got on from that and is now pursuing her interests. She is a fun-loving, very spirited and energetic girl.
Appearence:http://www.rachelbilson.com.ar/pictures/rachel-bilson12.jpg
Personality: Fun, energetic, shy until you get to know her, loves music she sings and plays, plays the flute and piano. Friendly.  

Arriana_lynn

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:45 pm
Elizabeth gently opened the door and closed it again. Sighing, she fell gracefully onto the bed. She had just got out of Law class and she still had Chemistry left, but that was in another hour. She looked around at the pictures scattered around the room, all of her deceased family. She smiled at some of them and then finally got up. She went over to her closet and pulled on a skirt, tennis shoes and a light blue top. She then sat down at her desk and started on her homework, looking up occasionally at the picture of her and her twin brother that sat on the desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:07 am
An hour later, Alyssa got up to prepare for her photography class. She'd always loved art and photography was one of her favourite subjects.

"hmm.. i wonder when i'll meet my roomate..." she smiled as she turned for the door. She always got excited whenever there was a chance to meet someone new because she hadn't felt the feeling of friendship or a loving family for a great while.

As she left the room, she caught a movement in the corner of her eyesight.

"hello??" said alyssa who was immediately on her guard.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I have to go to Chemistry, I just left. I'm Elizabeth" Elizabeth said, turning around to look at the girl, she hadn't heard anyone else in the hall, she thought that she was alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:33 pm
"Ah! That's ok!" replied Alyssa quickly.

"It's nice to meet you Elizabeth! My name is Alyssa," Alyssa beamed as she looked at the girl who seemed to be about the same age as her.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:03 am
"Nice to meet you Alyssa. What class are you going to right now?" Elizabeth asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:01 pm
"Photography," said Alyssa, still smiling from ear to ear.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 am
"That was my previous class! Hey, do you want to meet up after class? There's nothing for me to do after Chemistry, anyway." Elizabeth said, realizing how lonely she truly was.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff