Did you cry when..... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mitsukakecat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:41 am
Edward left in new moon?
when i first read it i was starting to cry a little when Edward was not acting like himself and then when he told Bella he needed to talk to her i was crying so hard.

did anybody else go through this or did i just totally embarrass myself sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:07 am
First it was a what the ******** moment for me. Then when he actually left, I was all compassionate for Bella, made me a little teary. And then through out the book I was pissed off at the book wondering when Edward was going to come back into the story. The book got boring for me, and I only read the rest of it to see if Edward comes back.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:44 am
Ya I started freaking out because i was so pissed and my mom came to see why I was freaking and I shouted at her that Edward left. But she was reading twilight but I was so mad I forgot that. She just glared at me and said "thanks". It was really funny. But then after that I broke down and started sobbing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:31 am
eh, ....I didn't care that he left...

he annoys me. but only because he puts up with bella. she annoys me most. mainly because shes what I like to reffer to as a.. 'manonizer' or I guess you could call her a... 'monsternizer' lmao.

anyway...I just wish edward would find a better girl and jacob too..they should just leave bella to mike or something. xd  

celestialheiress

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:50 am
celestialheiress
eh, ....I didn't care that he left...

he annoys me. but only because he puts up with bella. she annoys me most. mainly because shes what I like to reffer to as a.. 'manonizer' or I guess you could call her a... 'monsternizer' lmao.

anyway...I just wish edward would find a better girl and jacob too..they should just leave bella to mike or something. xd

♪Im sorry I have to say it,
You look like your sad.♫

Haha; Totally agreed.
It was at the time Edward left that i began to dislike Bella.

I was kinda upset that he'd gone.
Just like, 'WHATTHEHELL? STUPIDMAN!'
Kinda thing (:

♫Your smile is gone;
I’ve noticed it bad.♪

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 pm
i cried alot
i had to stop reading i was crying so hard
i couldnt believe it!
i was feeling bellas pain  

LexiLu Latte

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 pm
I read that and was like What!? did I read that wrong. And then I read it about eight more times then was like no that can't happen...I mean it's Edward and Bella he can't do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:09 pm
I probably would have freaked out but I already knew Edward was going to leave I was browsing through fanfiction.net's Twilight section having just finished the first book and came onto spoilers by reading a summary of a fanfic I then decided to not come back into that section until I had finished the other books out so far.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:28 pm
Oh you can bet I cried. I was sitting in my room and it was 9 at night. I read over that part and I was like, "Wait....waitwaitwaitwaitwait! Did that seriously just happen or am I delirious?!" I proceeded to reread it about 5 times and I had to put the book down. I let out a huge breath of air (because I apparently had been holding my breath while I read/reread it) and then I started crying. I cried for about 20 minutes straight before I was finally able to read on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:59 pm
I cried.. I was like.. "Edward.. come back.." but then I burst out in laughter and was like "It's about time!!" because I don't like Bella... and in eclipse I laughed when Jacob left at the very end because I don't like him either...  

there was a silence

La Beaute

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 pm
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yeah, I teared up but
I didn't go hysterical.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:01 pm
LexiLu Latte
i cried alot
i had to stop reading i was crying so hard
i couldnt believe it!
i was feeling bellas pain

heh, me too redface  

Fide et Amore

XxBl00dy MurderxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 pm
Nah, I can't say I cried. It made me want to read more though sweatdrop

Sorry, but I don't really like Bella. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:36 am
Well i didnt cry i just got sooo freaking pissed... too i had to read through as quickly as i could and pray for EDWARD TO COME BACK. I finished the book around evening ,.... so at night when i re-read that bit ... I DIDNT SLEEP ALLLLLLLLL NIGHT BALLING MY EYES OUT!! and i kept crying for like a whole day after that LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT!  

sky-lights

Star Chase

Star Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:40 am
I was way to mad at Edward to cry, though I wanted to.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff