Reply Questions and Answers
~PRAYER REQUESTS~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animefreec

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm
alright so i'm kinda surprised that one of these isn't up yet, so i made one myself. i think its important to be praying for each other even though we technically don't know each other we're still parts of the body of Christ. so yeah type up any requests you want to be prayed for. i think thats all^^
have a good day and may God bless you endlessly and may you be able to see it~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:19 pm
a'ight, so here we go.
my friend(girl)- she's a lesbien and got married, i feel like i don't really know her anymore but i still want to be her friend but not really sure how. she was a christian but i think her views got a bit tangled so keep her in prayer.

my other friend(guy)- there are rumors that he's on drugs and i don't want to believe it but it is possible and i'm really worried about him. i don't talk to him too much anymore cause he's always busy and what not.

my(kinda)sister- she's basically my sister at heart and she lives with us over the school year, and she's deffinatley my sister in Christ. but her family aren't Christians so for understanding on their part and for courage to witness to them on hers.
thats all for now. thanks!!!!  

animefreec

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:38 am
I will keep you in my prayers punkanime. My request would be safety for the churches here in Bethlehem and Jerusalem and safety for the people, including my own, ha ha. It's hard being white around here...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:44 pm
alright, i'll keep you in my prayers too. THanks!!  

animefreec

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:30 am
Punkanime, I know what it's like to be saved in a family that could care less. My mom constantly is on me about things, and its hard, seeing how she doesn't know the Truth, to explain things I do. I know what its like having someone who is like a brother or sister. My two best friends are like my brother and sister. I love them to death, and I know that they are there anytime I need them. I'll keep your friends and family in prayer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 pm
Yagami Light927
Punkanime, I know what it's like to be saved in a family that could care less. My mom constantly is on me about things, and its hard, seeing how she doesn't know the Truth, to explain things I do. I know what its like having someone who is like a brother or sister. My two best friends are like my brother and sister. I love them to death, and I know that they are there anytime I need them. I'll keep your friends and family in prayer.

Yes, it's hard to live with unsaved family members, especially with the knowledge that the Bible calls us to first save ourselves, and next our family members, even before our friends. To me, that means not only my immediate family, but my more distant relatives too. Luckily I'm not the only Christian in my family, so it's a join effort, but my father was. He was the very first Christian in his family. I've heard his stories from years and years of witnessing to them, and it's a pretty amazing story. Now, out of my whole extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) I only have one aunt who's not saved, and two or three cousins. The one aunt is an archeologist and an athiest. Our whole family has been trying to work on her for years, and we won't give up.
Don't give up on your family either. I pray that your godly example will be Jesus' light in their path to redemption.  

Beth Turner
Captain

animefreec

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 am
thanks both of you. i'll pray for both of you guys too. yeah most of my dad's family is not christian and a handful of my moms are christian but some of them aren't. i feel like i need to witness to my cousin espescially but i'm not really sure where to start. we hardly ever even brush on the subject of our beliefs and i am kinda scared but i also really want to see her in the end. also we don't see each other often and i don't feel like its something that can be done through im. well i mean i could but i think its probably better in person and stuff. but yeah... thanks again you guys^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:05 am
I have another one. My dad, biological dad is comming down this week, and I don't know how I feel about this, because I never talk to him. I have hated him for a while for his actions, and I don't think I ever forgave him. He is going to be staying with us, and I don't know how it'll be. I'll be gone for the first week, but when I get back, I don't know how I'll react to him. I haven't talked to him in almost a year, so I don't know how things will be when he's down.  

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

animefreec

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm
mm... i know someone in my youth group and i think he feels the same way about his dad. i think just, try to treat him with respect, cause he's still your dad. i don't know what happened but it seems to me as though you've held a grudge against him. try to show him God's love, its really really hard to show it to people you love or hate, but maybe try talking to him again and see how it goes. i'll pray for you~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:09 am
Thank you.  

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 pm
Ok, so the hurricanes are coming towards FL, where I live. Pray for the people in their paths.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 pm
Yagami Light927
Ok, so the hurricanes are coming towards FL, where I live. Pray for the people in their paths.

Absolutely, and are you Ok yourself?  

Beth Turner
Captain

Candance Lorelle

Beloved Friend

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:27 am
i have a friend, her name is Desi, and she is a very hardcore atheist. she resents everything about God and says he doesnt exist. she is very hard to witness to. please pray for God to give me the wisdom to be able to lead this girl to the Light, and just pray for her to accept it and to one day eventually be a sister in Christ. thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 pm
I'm having an identity crisis and wondering what I'm on this earth for.

Also,my best friend is also confused only now she's married to a guy that demands all her time. She doesn't talk to me anymore but I worry about her all the time.

We both could use some self esteem!  

10binary-0

animefreec

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 pm
10binary-0, if jesus loved you enough to die for you AND take ALL the sin of humanity, then you are obviously precious to him. i know that it is very easy to lose self esteem but even if we don't feel needed and don't know what we're supposed to do here, God DOES have a plan, even if you don't know what it is just yet. He will reveal his plan in His time and not ours and thats very aggravating for us but, you are important!  
Questions and Answers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff