Reply [ Blood+ ]
things you wish happened in Blood+ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hilaire11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:02 am
I just had this idea when I saw the question about the parts in Blood+ I wish didn't happen... lol. It's just something to append to that. This time, please say the things you wish happened in Blood+. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:28 am
I wish Solomon and Riku's deaths were different. Preferably they not die. And it would've been nice if George hadn't died either.  

YamiCheza
Crew

kingCzer

3,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I wish saya didn't fall into sleep right after they all got home
but then again that might ruin the whole ending  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:33 am
I wish Amschel had shaved. rofl  

hilaire11

ladyyk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:39 am
hilaire11
I wish Amschel had shaved. rofl

Wahahahaha!

I totally agree!

Sometimes I wonder how Diva made Amschel a chevalier...I mean, she and Saya have to give their blood mouth to mouth with them, right? Haha.

Anyway, I wish Diva had a chance to talk to Saya first before she died. Or being specific, I wish she never died and had a chance to live longer for her children!

^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:31 am
I wish that Kai didn't have to deal with losing Riku and his father.  

Kenzielee_1515

Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:07 am
I wish Haji didn't wait until the very last second to let Saya know his feelings )':  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:18 pm
I know Haji is all bad a** as it is, but I wish he transformed into his true form much earlier and much more frequently. he was so freakin awesome flying around and such.

I also wish Haji told Saya about his true feelings for her sooner. I guess im a sucker for romance every once in a while lol  

Seeker of Feathers

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 am
i wish solomon didnt die  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:14 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
i wish solomon didnt die

me too... cry i miss him...
i also wish riku(srry i i spelled that wrong...) stayed alive longer...so he could fight...that would b cool...  

MyBloodyDreamWorld

Greedy Capitalist

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

finfageek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 am
i kinda wish that solomon would have just smacked amshael in the face. that would have made me happy  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:32 am
i wish it would have ended differently.  

Tiger Lily1230

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:05 pm
I wished that Irene would have lived so that her and Kai could be together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:24 pm
Lady Yukirin
Sometimes I wonder how Diva made Amschel a chevalier...I mean, she and Saya have to give their blood mouth to mouth with them, right? Haha.

I don't think it always has to be mouth to mouth.
I remember Hagi holding his bleeding hand toward Saya in the first episode, but it just freaked her out so she tried to run/hobble away from him. That's when he saw his golden opportunity to make a move on her! >:] There was a lot of unnecessary prolonged contact for just mouth-to-mouth, if you ask me. xd
But what I don't get is if he can do that in the first episode, why didn't Hagi tell Saya his feelings sooner? I guess I wish he wouldn't have waited so long, either.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:17 pm
Well I mean, she was already freaked out enough; probably not a good time to be like "btw Saya, I'm in love with you." Plus I think it took him a while to get over the whole Vietnam thing since if I remember correctly, Red Shield never saw him again after that. So he probably had some issues of his own to deal with. Probably shouldn't have taken him THE WHOLE SERIES to tell her, but I can understand why he wouldn't initially.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff