Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:24 am
This RP Idea, first off, is credited to Furyal. I am simply making the RP. xD;; And putting a bit of my own style into it.

Furyal
This is a random idea I came up with... two minutes ago.

It's about a man whom has the ability to bring anime characters to life, and he put all of them on an island. It is a type of game-show, to see which character has the best strength, the best agility, and the best intelligence. People trying to win the intelligence section, are trapped on an island and must find a way to get out. In the strength arena, they are too in an island, but it is populated with villains from anime (For example: Hollows of Bleach), and the goal is to send all of the enemies and characters of the island. For agility, it is both of the two combined, but the enemies are weaker, the island is smaller, and there are traps everywhere. But is it just that? There are campsites on bridges, connecting the islands, so you can explore the other, or quit your old comitetion and go to the other. But what happens to the losers? Are they swiped to another game? And the victors, are they just sent back to there show? The characters, unsure of what is going on, may have developed a new personality.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:41 am
Prologue:

I sighed as I woke up in the morning, yawning and stretching. It was summertime, sure, but it was so boring without school. "What do I do, what do I do?" I muttered to myself. I had no summer jobs, and I wasn't going to overnight camp like last year. My summer would probably have been spent watching animes, considering what a major otaku I was. But, then again, I remembered that freaky power. That...power that I started having when I turned 13, a few years ago.

What happened was that I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist, right? Well, I was watching the part when one of the characters, Ed, was refusing to drink milk, and I was like, "Hm...why doesn't he like it? I want milk like that!" And then, milk appeared in my hand! Creepy, right? And the freakiest thing was that it wasn't "real milk." Okay, I took a sip, and it was really delicious. But...but... it wasn't normal. It didn't look like real milk. It looked like it was a drawing, but actually in my hand... Well, it was creepy. I willed it to disappear, and then it did! Since then, I pretty much pretended nothing happened. But, deep down, I know something did happen.

And then, there was that dream I had last night. About how my powers were buried deep within, and it's a waste for me to have it. I have a strange intuitive feeling about what that dream was telling me. I guess I was blessed with some type of...wacky power that lets me bring animes to life.

"Oh, great..." I grumbled sarcastically, sliding out of bed and tousling my dirty-blonde hair. Then, all of a sudden, my eyes widened as I got an idea. "Oh, I know exactly what to do! This summer is not going to be boring, I can guarantee that!"

Later in the day, I looked through random animes, just flipping through pictures and screenshots... until I found the perfect thing. I found a picture of an island, yes, a deserted island of great cartoon pixels! And, it was just...perfect. Nice, tropical trees, and sandy beaches with waves lapping upon the golden shores lined the island. There was a volcano at the center, and the island was in complete isolation. What happened next, I really don't know why I did it.

Taking a deep, shuddering breath, closing my eyes, and pacing myself as butterflies kicked in my stomach, I touched the picture and willed it with all my soul to become real, all around me.

"Ah!" I opened my eyes. I was...I was in the island! The animated world flickered around my, and I chuckled to myself; it was like I was in the television or computer or book or something! Anyhow, I looked down at my feet; it was not anime-esque. It was just ...normal, luckily. And, floating in the sky, was a little house! It seemed like it was waiting for me, calling for me. Before I knew it, I floated up to the house. And, inside, there was a television, a laptop, and shelves and shelves of animes! I breathed out, realizing I had been holding my breath. "Wow..."

And then, I knew exactly what to do.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:42 am
Plotline

Basically, a bunch of anime characters have been sent to this strange, deserted island in the middle of nowhere! These characters were sent by a teenage otaku boy, named Tony. Tony is doing all of this on a whim, because he has the power too, and also because he wants his summer to be interesting. (Note: Tony will be an NPC RPed by me if necessary.)

This island tests the character on various skills - strength, endurance, intelligence, and more. The characters may not be good characters. There will be both good characters, and evil characters. There will be main characters, and minor characters. Some may form teams, some may work independently. It all depends on what they choose.

On this tropical island, the good anime characters will try to survive, and try to find their way out. The anime villains will have some fun trying to hurt the good characters, or try to mess up everything. No characters will come into contact with Tony.

Tony stays in the floating house, which is invisible to the people on the island. He brings in new characters whenever he wants, and watches what goes on with a magical crystal ball in the center of the house.

Now, who will survive this magical ordeal? Who will be the strongest, the smartest, and the best? Will characters from different shows work together, or will they work with their own show's characters? Or maybe they will work alone. What about the villains? What are their plans? ...Nobody knows at the moment...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:50 am
wahmbulance Rules wahmbulance

~1~
Follow all of the guild rules.
~2~
Read through all of this RP's opening posts
~3~
PM all profiles to me. DO NOT post them.
~4~
Title the PM "Anime Island"
~5~
No character can be played by more than one person. (Example: The main character of Bleach, Ichigo, cannot be played by more than one person.)
~6~
I will only allow a maximum of 3 characters per person. (Example: I can have one character, two characters, or three characters to myself.)
~7~
Put a burning_eyes at the end of your Profile PM to me.
~8~
I will only allow a maximum of 3 characters per anime, so that we can get diversity. (Example: Let's use Bleach. There cannot be more than three characters from this one anime. If I RP Ichigo, someone else RPs Rukia, and yet another person RPs Renji, then there can be no more characters from Bleach.)
~9~
Each person can only have one character from a specific anime. (Example: If I RP Ichigo from Bleach, then I cannot RP anyone else from that anime. I can, however, choose another anime character from a different anime.)
~10~ Be active! Don't join, and then never post! You have to be active.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:59 am
Profile Form

Username: Your Gaian Username
Character Name: The anime character's name
Anime: The anime that your character is from
Race: Your character's race (human, vampire, demon, catgirl, android, etc.)
Personality: How your character acts in the show (please be true to the actual anime)
Strengths: Your character's strengths (please be true to the actual anime) [examples: strong will, really smart, super-fast]
Weaknesses: Your character's strengths (please be true to the actual anime) [examples: acts on impulse, naive, not very physically fit]
Good or Bad? Is your character a hero? Or a villain? Or maybe he/she is neutral? (please be true to the actual anime) If your character is neutral, then please specify which side he/she is leaning toward/helping out currently. If the status changes, PM me so I can move the profile to/from Villains/Heroes.
Appearance: A link to a picture (screenshot please; no fanart unless the fanart looks alike to a screenshot of the character) of your character
Other: Is there any extra information about your character? (examples: a birthmark, a strange quirk/habit, a food preference)

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Anime:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Good or Bad?[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Otulissa
Character Name: Azula
Anime: Avatar: The Last Airbender
Race: Human Firebender
Personality: Azula is mean, cruel, merciless, cunning, and basically your average villain. She can be controlling and evil, and yearns for power.
Strengths: Azula is a very strong firebender, and tends to bend lightning. Elemental bending is a form of fighting/defense used in the Avatar world. If you want more information of firebending, go here. Azula is also very smart and cunning, and a great liar. She has an air of regality and confidence about her.
Weaknesses: Azula strikes fear into others in order to have control. But, sometimes, that backfires because fearing someone isn't necessarily being loyal to them. Also, Azula may develop some weaknesses through this RP. (In the show, she doesn't really have much weakness...XD; wink
Good or Bad? Bad!
Appearance: Picture
Other: In the show, she is the Fire Nation's princess. But, I do not believe she is spoiled; she can fend for herself.

Username: Talon StarDrifter
Character Name: Sesshomaru
Anime: InuYasha
Race: Demon [Yokai]
Personality: Personality wise, Sesshomaru is not actually evil. He does no evil acts in order to simply do them; there is always a motive behind them that is actually very logical. Sesshomaru simply does what he wants and when he wants in order to make a personal gain, rather that action is benevolent or malevolent is purely consequential and does not concern him.
Strengths: Ridiculously strong, despite the fact he only has his right arm. He could easily lift a ten ton boulder. Has the power to revert to his true, demon form and uses his bulk to major advantage. He has many different abilities and weapons at his disposal. [Weapons:] Tenseiga [Can only be used for healing/ dealing damage to undead], Tokijin [Can only be used to destroy], poison claws, whip of light [energy whip], mokomoko [the fur-like appendage thing on his shoulder can extend and whip/constrict people]. [Abilities:] He can fly on a red cloud, bringing others with him, or he can transport himself by engulfing himself in a ball of white light. He possesses extremely heightened senses, and super speed. He is rather intelligent, and can actually heal himself quickly by transforming into his demon form.
Weaknesses: He seems to be growing ever compassionate, despite the fact that he remains cold and stoic. He lets Rin [his human ward] follow him everywhere, and puts her and Jaken [his servant] out of danger when said danger presents itself.
Good or Bad? Bad
Appearance: [ Sesshomaru ]
Other: Sesshomaru is Inuyasha's full demon brother. He is the son of one of the most powerful demons to have ever existed, a blood line he shares with his brother Inuyasha. Despite the fact that he hates Inuyasha, he will openly admit that they are brothers. He despises his half-breed brother and all humans (except Rin). He is the lord of the western lands (a title left to him by his father) and regularly roams them fighting off any enemy. Sesshomaru has an amazingly cold disposition; he never shows emotion (except anger). He only shows pain in extreme cases (ex: severed arm courtesy of InuYasha). Sesshomaru is a very vengeful individual and shows no mercy to those who stand against him. Once Sesshomaru has made up his mind to kill an individual then there is usually only a chance of survival if the individual is very, very powerful.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Username: Talon StarDrifter
Character Name: Edward Elric
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist
Race: Human
Personality: Edward Elric is an alchemical prodigy. He is the youngest State Alchemist to be selected by the Amestris State Military, having achieved the rank of Major at age twelve. Edward's motivation stems from a love for his brother Alphonse Elric. Due to this, he is also generally perceived to be very independent; he feels that he's the only one who can solve a problem. He is reluctant to accept help unless he feels it is absolutely necessary. Often, he feels a heavy guilt that the problem is his fault to begin with, and thus his responsibility to solve. His automail limbs are made by his childhood friend Winry Rockbell. She's always kept busy with them, as Edward regularly breaks them during fights. Edward is extremely short for his age, but despite his small frame, he is compactly muscular. He is very sensitive about his height, and will overreact to any comment about it. He makes a habit of breaking out into rants and frenzied outbursts. Despite all of the obstacles that Edward tackles, he still displays a childish personality when it comes to things he despises, such as needles and milk. He is extremely idealistic--often to a fault--and strongly believes in Equivalent Exchange, using it as his personal philosophy. Despite his occasional bouts of immaturity, he is a selfless, strong, independent young adult that gains a reputation as a "hero of the people". During his early teens, he catches serial killers, robbers, and helps different types of communities throughout the country.
Strengths: Edward transmutes without circles, and his already powerful transmutation skills are amplified to even greater heights by the State Alchemist clock he carries. Beside his transmutation skills, Edward is in great physical shape despite his automail right arm and left leg. He can kick but like nobody’s business.
Weaknesses: Edward will do anything for his brother, and came very close to killing dozens of criminals on Al’s behalf. He will do anything for his friends.
Good or Bad? Good
Appearance: [ Edward Elric ]
[ Edward ]
Other: N/A

Username: Otulissa
Character Name: Rukia
Anime: Bleach
Race: Shinigami (Soul Reaper, Death God, etc.)
Personality: Rukia is a very kind shinigami who is selfless and brave. She doesn't really want to be a burden to others and have others help out too much. Rukia tends to be harsh on herself, and blames herself for many things. She is a huge lover of bunny rabbits, and also lacks talent in drawing. She doesn't seem to mind much, though. Rukia is a great friend, also.
Strengths: Rukia is kind, but not naive. She knows who she shouldn't be helping. Also, Rukia is very good with kido spells, which are basically magical spells used for healing or attacking.
Weaknesses: Rukia is not too strong physically, considering the fact that she gave most of her shinigami powers to Ichigo. She can have fairly slow reflexes at times. She feels guilty very easily, and has a soft heart. Rukia can not draw very well. (Note: I am using my knowledge of Rukia's strength from the point of the show I am currently on. I am roleplaying Rukia as if she was just in the middle of the Arrancar arc. By the way, Ichigo is the main character of Bleach.)
Good or Bad? Good, definitely.
Appearance: Picture
Other: In this RP, Rukia arrived within her Gigai. If she is out and about in her shinigami spriit form, then a mod soul will occupy her Gigai.

Username: Furyal
Character Name: Abarai Renji
Anime:Bleach
Race:Shinigami (Death God)
Personality:Cocky and confident, always has gaols to be stronger then others. He has a short fuse.
Strengths:Sword fighting, Shinigami spells (I.E.: Shot of Red Fire), Bankai.
Weaknesses:With his sword, Zabimaru, in it's true form, can extend and attack three times before going back to it's normal non-extended shape, And is sort of slow when using Zabimaru's true form and Bankai. His Bankai transforms the blades true form into a giant snake-like creature.
Good or Bad?: Good
Appearance:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/Aniu_Lonewolf/Bleach/Abarai-Renji.jpg
Other:N/A

Username: SpunkyOtaku
Character Name: Pan
Anime: Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT
Race: 1/4 saiyan, 3/4 human
Personality: Pan is just a normal girl, filled with dreams, her occasional crush, and family annoyances- especially with her Grandpa. Just part alien. But she is kind, and is not unwilling to help those in need. She is spunky and outgoing. Don't make her angry though, she tends to get fairly scary and violent- a trait from her mother.
Strengths: Very powerful physical abilities, and wicked fast- definitely one for hand to hand combat. Nearly perfect control of energy to fight large number of weaker enemies.
Weaknesses: Headstrong, emotional, not a perfectly experienced fighter. She's still growing.
Good or Bad? Good
Appearance: Pan
Other: Watch out when she eats. Seriously, she'll take about the entire table- more if she hasn't eaten for a while. She's pretty hard-headed, but her little robot radar friend Giru helps her see the light... at times. At least when no one else is around.

Username:Furyal
Character Name:Monkey D. Luffy
Anime: One Piece
Race: Human
Personality: Luffy is often really goofy, and is quite random. Though he has a serious side when he or his friends are in trouble. He is not afraid to die.
Strengths: Luffy is strong willed and has incredibly stretchy skin, which he got after eating the Gumgum fruit.
Weaknesses: He is young so he doesn't know much, and he is overly confident of himself.
Good or Bad? Good
Appearance:
Other:
N/A

Username: Hinata9412
Character Name:Ginji
Anime: GetBakers
Race:Human (with powers >w<)
Personality:when he is just Ginji he is happy-go-lucky but when he is the Lightning emperor he is Seriously quite one of those Scary men
Strengths: being with Bon and having food in his stomic
Weaknesses: being with scary people that bring out the lightning emperor
Good or Bad?good
Appearance:Normal Ginji Lightning Emperor
Other:pretty sparks!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Note: I may add NPC Villains if they are needed. Anyone who knows the NPC Villains' properties will RP the NPC Villains. NPC Villains are villains that go around by 'mass.' They don't really have 'names' and are kind of minor. If we need villains, I may add them. (Example: Hollows from Bleach. If I add them, they will go around randomly whenever I need to spice things up a bit.) Feel free to PM me and request a villain NPC if you like. The only NPC that is not a villain is Tony. I will RP him if needed.

Tony

Tony is the boy who made all of this happen. He is the cause of the island, and this "contest" for the best of the best.

The Hollows

Hollows are monsters from the anime Bleach. If you have any questions, you can ask me, or look them up on wikipedia (or a search engine). Basically, they are 'souls that have gone bad.' They eat other souls, and they appear to be monsters, of varying appearances, and have white masks. They also have a hole on their chest. They can be slain by cutting their white masks in half. Some pictures: [x][x]

X-Characters
X-characters are small chibi beings from Shugo Chara.
It is said that all kids have an egg in their heart, their"would be selves," that remain unseen from the outside world; these charas are not limited by social constraints; they can be just about anything, as long as the person stronly believes it. These charas are the type of person one can become.
However, should a child stop believig in themselves (and their dream in turn), their egg turns int an "X-egg," a corrupted form of their dreams; they are eggs filled with resentment and resignation that gives children trouble. Once the eggs hatch, however, they give way to X-charas; destructive chibis that target anything good, still trying to acheive their dreams.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:27 pm
[reserved]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:53 pm
[reserved]  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:59 pm
This RP is now open, and accepting! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 pm
arrow ::Tony::

Tony opened up a DVD that he had removed from a nearby shelf. "Okay, first...a villain..." he mumbled to himself. The DVD was Season Two of Avatar: The Last Airbender. On the inside of the DVD case, was a picture of various characters. He pointed to Azula, and willed her to appear on the island.

"Now, a hero!" he shouted with a grin. Replacing the Avatar DVD to its proper place on the shelf, he snatched another, random DVD. It was Fullmetal Alchemist. He waved a hand over Ed's picture, and willed Edward Elric to appear on the island. "Another hero!" he whispered to himself with glittering eyes. He put the Fullmetal Alchemist DVD back on the shelf, and grabbed another DVD. This time, it was Bleach. "Hm... Rukia, I guess she should come..." Tony placed his hand on the picture of Rukia, on the DVD cover, and willed her to be transported to the island.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:39 pm
Azula opened her eyes, and scowled. "Where am I?!" she hissed acidically under her breath. She was sitting in a chair sedan, and now, all of a sudden, she had been teleported to some weird place. A beach? It certainly looked like one. She was sitting on hot sand, and blue, cloudless skies rolled along over head. She got up, and brushed off her outfit. Looking around, she saw that she was on an island. Toward the center was a thick forest. Right now, she was at the edge, near the water. Flexing her hand, she made sure she could still firebend. The sun was high in the sky; it was midmorning. Azula felt the sun's holy heat energy flow through her, and coursing along with her. She still had her firebending powers.

Rukia yelped, and cursed under her breath as she tumbled down from nowhere, landing down on the hard ground. "Damn it!" she grumbled. She was still in her gigai, and had been peacefully taking a walk, when she disappeared out of the blue. Rukia stood up, and looked around. It seemed like she was in a forest. It was definitely tropical; beautiful foliage surrounded her on all sides. Where...am I? she wondered. Rukia walked around in a tight circle, thinking. How did I get here? Where am I, anyways? I am sure there is some sort of explanation. Think...think... Did I do anything that could of caused this strange occurence?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:42 pm

||OoC: I'mma pull Edward from his world, not ours. I want him to have working automail. So he'll be from around the middle of the series or so, at age fifteen.||

He flicked his golden braid out of his face and pushed his bangs behind his ears. His hands were ungloved, so he could feel the cool metal of his automail hand. After all these years, it still startled him a bit. But he had to admit that his automail did come in handy. If he didn't have automail, then he would have lost his right arm and left leg multiple times and would have needed automail anyway. Sometimes Ed regretted putting Winry's masterpieces under so much abuse, but it was necessary if he were to get the Philosopher's stone for Al...

Speaking of which... Ed had stayed still too long. His brother's heavy hand crashed into the back of his head, sending Ed flying. He landed roughly, sprawled on the dirt. Gritting his teeth, he turned back to his brother.

"Al! You jerk! You didn't need to hit me that hard!" Al's hand scratched the back of his helmeted head in a very human gesture. Ed swallowed hard. Why was he scratching? It's not like he could feel...

"Sorry, Brother," Al said sheepishly. His tinny voice hurt Ed's heart. Soon, though, his brother would be whole again, and Ed would be able to listen to his strong, clear voice, feel his heartbeat, and revel in his warmth. But not today.

Al helped his older brother up. Ed rubbed the back of his head. He pressed his cold, automailed hand to it to soothe it.

"Ow," he muttered. His eerily golden eyes clenched shut as his bump stung. "You hit me harder than Alexander did..." He trailed off, waiting for another apology to come. None did. Frowning a bit, Ed opened his eyes.

"What the--" Edward jerked backward, landing on his behind. His fall was cushioned by the... sand? The hell? He stood, looking around him wildly. Where was he? Where was Al? Where was his little brother? WHERE WAS--

"Al!" Edward screamed, not caring who heard his desperate yell. There was no answer, save the waves lapping gently against the sand and the rustling of the trees. "Alphonse!? Where are you!?" Ed frantically scrambled up the sand dune and toward the line of trees. Where the hell was he? And what happened to Al? Worry knotted in Ed's stomach. He wasn't suited for this. This had to be some kind of weird alchemy or something. He was in a different place, and it seemed as if he were alone. He hoped Alphonse was still safe where he belonged.

For now, though, Ed had to make himself a place to stay until he figured out how to get back. A grim, cynical smile made its way onto Ed's face. This reminded him how his teacher had stranded him and Al on an island for a month, forbidding them to use alchemy. Sighing, Ed clapped his bare hands together and placed them on a nearby, thick tree. At once, the treetop glowed, and morphed into a small treehouse. Several indentations in the tree's bark appeared, footholds to aid him in climbing the tree. Ed placed his hands in them and pulled himself up.

Once in the treehouse, he stared out the window. He could survive in his own. Luckily, he and Al had been in Risembool, relaxing after Winry fixed his broken automail. She had been furious, of course, but fixed his arm anyways. Alphonse would be safe with that crazy mechanic.

Ed sighed. He would rest and would wake up early the following morning. Then he would investigate this little island and try to find a way out.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Azula thought to herself, I wonder if others are here? Well, either way, I could care less. I am certain that I can survive here. Anyhow, if there are others...well, I will see if they're useful or not. Azula's index finger pulsed with an electrical charge for a moment, before she sizzled it out with a snap of her slender fingers. She decided to explore the island a bit, and so, started to take a "walk" on the sandy beach. A nice breeze blew by, but she ignored it.

Okay, Rukia, calm down, Rukia commanded herself. Looking up between the tropical tree branches, she spotted a blue sky. Then, looking ahead of herself, there was no dirt path, but she walked forward anyways, stepping over rocks, jumping over boulders, and just stomping and trudging through plants and undergrowth. Her white dress' skirt flittered about her as she exited the forest, seeing a sandy beach. Let's see if there is any human life... Rukia thought to herself. She spotted a treehouse high upon a tree nearby. "Hello?" she called out, walking to the tree. It seemed like an inhabited building. "Hey, anyone in there?!" Rukia resorted to yelling. She kicked the tree hard, alerting whoever was inside of her presence. "Hey!" she hollered.

((By the way, Azula is on the opposite side of the island from Ed and Rukia right now. We need another villain...))  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff