[PRP] Burning Relations (Mere/Fell) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:05 am
Blackfell was wandering around absently, his hands stuffed in his pockets, his sandaled feet scuffing at invisible rocks on the path in the park. His wings were folded in neatly against his shoulderblades, looking like a black and pink feathered backpack, that was somehow staying on of it's on accord.

It felt so weird being back. After Oasis, Gaia was like a technological, maniacal-crazy-people free paradise. He shook his head, looking down briefly at his bare chest; there were still some scrapes there from when the guards got angry with him. Niko went mad when they did, but she couldn't quite heal them. They'd probably scar.

Sighing, he started jogging to the playground, taking a running leap towards the jungle gym and unfurling his wings to carry him higher, landing nimbly on the top of the bars.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:25 am
Mereneth himself was bored, and had took to the air with a beat of his leathery wings. He was bored of walking, bored of wandering aimlessly, bored of having absolutely nothing to do. Just bored. He was even bored with bickering with Yourie.

He missed their mother. Granted, Melody wasn't their real mother, but she had taken care of them when they were young. She had raised him since Lavi had left him alone. Of course, Yourie was here, but she was different.

"Damn." The pyro growled, landing on a branch of a nearby tree, causing some birds on it to scatter. "Man, it's not like I'm gonna hurt you guys." Sure, he liked burning things up, but animals were an exception. He could talk to them, and his sister was part bird... It was his soft side he wouldn't admit to anyone.

Orange eyes narrowed in the direction of the other winged individual nearby at the playground. "Hey." He said simply, then leaned back against the trunk of the tree, using a hand to ruffle his spiked hair. "You bored?"

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:12 am
Fell looked up as he heard the other boy speak. Spikey red hair, black trenchcoat, leathery red wings. Dragony looking, all together. The kid also wasn't someone he had ever seen before.

Shifting his position so he was sitting on one of the bars, his legs dangling down, the raven-boy shrugged, folding his wings back against his shoulder blades again. "Kinda." He said simply; he really had just wanted to get out've the house. Between Aqua freaking out about their disappearances, mother had slept almost every day since they got back, only going outside for a few hours now and then to get some sunlight.

"Depends on who's asking." Fell said warily, after a moment, watching the other boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 pm
Dragony looking indeed. Plus, the reddish scales on his face and palms were further proof, were they not? The kid himself was getting used to looking like a dragon, although he was still puzzled. Conflicted. Many thoughts had swirled into his mind when it all happened. The question still lingered. Was he going to change into a dragon?

He laughed, shaking his head. "So what? Depends on I'm that kind of bad boy that's gonna teach you how to be mean and lead you astray?" Although, yes, he did look somewhat of the gangster type. Mereneth shrugged, the tip of his tail igniting, careful to keep it out away from the leaves lest it caught fire. "It depends on what you think, right?"

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:14 am
Blackfell couldn't help but smile at the other boy's sarcastic words. He seemed alright, no matter what his looks were. Fell laughed along with him, the boy's smile infectious.

"Weeelll, depends on if you're that kind of bad boy that's gonna drag me off somewhere and kill me." Fell said, saying it with a grin to hide the former seriousness of his question. "I'm Blackfell." He said after a moment, sticking his hand out, a couple of his fingers having bandaids on them, in addition to some of the gauze wraps on his back and front.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:27 am
"Maybe." He said teasingly. "You never know what kind of strangers you can meet." The other kid seemed pretty okay, taking this in his stride.

He leaped off the tree, using a flap of his wings to propel him to where Blackfell was, landing in front of the other boy nimbly. "I'm Mereneth." He grinned, taking the offered hand and shaking it, the reddish scales on the back of his palm gleaming in the sunlight. "Whoa. Getting into fights, are you?" An eyebrow raised as he stared down at the bandages on the other's hand.

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:07 am
Blackfell grinned as Merenth shook hands, and he shrugged. "Lost a fight with a lawnmower." He said blithely, deciding not to share the real reason, though the one he gave was an obvious joke. "The little buggers sure are tough to handle." Fell said with a dramatic wince, before grinning again.

"'So what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?' That's the line, isn't it?" He asked after a moment, raising an eyebrow in return with a playful look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:30 am
"Niceeee one." He replied. It wasn't his buisness to intrude, although the ther boy was obviously covering up and not wanting to say anything about his injuries. "I wouldn't know. My sister is the one that does the gardening." He only watched her do it. The quiet serene winged figure watering the flowers and talking to them was a relaxing sight.

"Heh." Mereneth snorted, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "Yeah, I know, I probably should cut my hair. It's starting to grow out." Yourie was starting to pester him about going to a hairdresser, and truthfully, it was getting to be a pain to gel his hair in those spikes every day.

"How 'bout you, bird boy?"

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:49 am
He put on a look of mock confusion, looking innocent and naive. "Who, me? Why, I keep my hair trimmed prim and proper every week." Fell said, keeping a straight face for a moment before laughing.

Closing his wings to his sides, he leaned backwards, hanging upside down from the monkey bars with his arms hanging down, before letting himself drop and doing a little half flip so he landed on his feet. "Practicing for the circus, of course."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:42 am
He laughed along with the other boy. "Well, I would have burned my hair, but that it would make a horrible smell. And it might go out of hand." Though he could control fire, he would never know how his new hairstyle turned out, right? It was always better to trust some experienced.

"The circus?" He questioned, letting himself fall and hang from the monkey bars upside down and staring at the boy. "Are you trying to say there are lots of bird people where you're from?" He paused, then looked at Blackfell directly in the eye. "My sister is part bird."

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 am
Blackfell snorted at that comment. "Dude, that's what they make febreeze and axe for. Cover up smells like a charm, gag yourself with the cover." He said, pantomiming himself suffocating, his hands around his neck.

He shrugged at Merenth's question, though. "No clue where I'm from. I think a stork left me under a cabbage leaf. Though most of the people in my family have got wings." He said, a small grin pulling the corner of his mouth up.

"What kind of bird is she?" Fell asked, his interest piqued.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:33 am
Mereneth laughed again. This boy had a sense of humor, something he could get used to.

"Oh really? I don't think I ever saw a stork." Whether he was being serious or joking was hard to tell, but it was true, of course. "Wings are kind of common here. I come from a small family, but most of kids all have wings." Of course, there were only him, his sister and the three toddlers. And one of the little ones had wings as well.

"She's a dove. From D-Corp."

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:14 am
"Yeah, we've got four kids and my mom, my sister Aqua is the only one without wings, but she's a water elemental thing." He said, waving his hand vaguely, since they honestly weren't sure what exactly she was, besides the daughter of some sort of Goddess. She was definitely a handful, exhibiting new talents every day.

At the name D-corp, though, Blackfell looked confused. "What's D-corp? Some kinda company? And doves are pretty." He added belatedly, grinning slightly; he liked doves, but he still liked ravens and crows best.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 am
"I see." He muttered. There were many people in Gaia from different places, who possessed different qualities and quirks. He had seen many around him, and still wondered exactly how many adoption centers or unique ways one could have a child. There was some families that were quite huge, and honestly, Mereneth was rather glad his family wasn't.

"It's some half-assed company who blackmails people to adopt kids, and then give them dragons. Mom got blackmailed." He said, with a dismissive wave on the hand. "But sis is nice."

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:30 am
Blackfell got even more confused, tilting his head to the side and scratching his hair. "What? They blackmail people to take the kids? Are they allowed to do that?" Apparently Merenth didn't think much of it, so Blackfell didn't dwell too long on it either.

He started climbing back up the monkey bars again, scurring up like a monkey to the top of the big cube of bars, twirling himself slightly and sitting on the outer corner, grinning down at Merenth.  
+Illusionary+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff