Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
so i am reading twilight again... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillaKit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:22 am
and i am then going to read the rest... again. i cant wait for breaking dawn. i am not sure if a) jacob can deal with the whole wedding thing or b)Edward will be able to actaully bite her... will he keep his promise...
hmm.... question  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:25 pm
i know jake is going to try and stop everything but i think Edward will make do on his promises  

X-Freiheit93-X

ktpohgee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:36 pm
lol.
i've read it like 3 times.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:36 am
ive had the book for the past 3 and a half years, and i read the book at least once a month, so ive read it at least 40 times. i think jacob will kidnap Bella and Edward will steal her back. or maybe the volturi will come for Bella in the middle of the wedding  

Switzerland555

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:14 am
Don't you just love the Twilight series!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Ive read the first chapter of breaking dawn i wont say anything about it for those of you who want to wait. I am so f**king excited. I get to go to clearwater washington everry summer and clearwater is like 10 miles from forks so ive been to forks, port angeles, and la push. I am so excited.  

LiskasaurusRex

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:45 pm
Is it just me..or is it like this with other people...

the more you read the series over again, the better it gets? i mean, i know what's going to end up happening..but..for some reason, it's better. haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 am
I have read the first chapter of breaking dawn also. OMG it is so good! I plan on reading Twilight again like 2 days before i see the movie.  

Loveholic786

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:46 am
Artemis Cullen vampyre
Ive read the first chapter of breaking dawn i wont say anything about it for those of you who want to wait. I am so f**king excited. I get to go to clearwater washington everry summer and clearwater is like 10 miles from forks so ive been to forks, port angeles, and la push. I am so excited.

Oh your so lucky >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm
Haha i'm doing the same i've been re-reading them all now i'm on Eclipse..AHH i love that one the most..and i kno Jacob will be back trying to stop Edward in Breaking Dawn ..but i hope Edward gets to turn Bella into a Vampire xd  

xScarlet Bellax

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:35 pm
I can't wait until Breaking Dawn. I hope Bella and Edward will be happy together...and I hope Jake will get something nice. ( I already feel bad for the guy)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 pm
Jellycones
Is it just me..or is it like this with other people...

the more you read the series over again, the better it gets? i mean, i know what's going to end up happening..but..for some reason, it's better. haha.

Yes! That's so me!  

Tricky Little Vampire

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:57 pm
I've read all the books mulitple times.
I skip around though, I don't read them in order. Twilight is still my favourite of the three though, so I've read it the most.

Uhh! Jacob better just BUTT-OUT in Breaking Dawn. That kid really got on my nerves in Eclipse and if he screws up the wedding I'm going to kick someone! And if he screws up Bella getting changed I'm going to jump off my roof.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:40 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I've read all the books mulitple times.
I skip around though, I don't read them in order. Twilight is still my favourite of the three though, so I've read it the most.

Uhh! Jacob better just BUTT-OUT in Breaking Dawn. That kid really got on my nerves in Eclipse and if he screws up the wedding I'm going to kick someone! And if he screws up Bella getting changed I'm going to jump off my roof.

same here. i definitely agree. jacob just needs to go away!! if he were really interested in bella's happiness, he would stop screwing everything up and making her feel horrible! then again..bella could be a bit less whiney and forget about jacob..that would help too.  

alexx1818

les lunettes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:09 pm
Hm, in response to reading the series and how better it gets, I think the first and second time is the best. The first, you're so... in the moment, you know? Then in the second time you realize things or notice details you didn't see in the first read.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff