Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Friendship of Love (nin bakamaru come here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Plot

A boy and a girl have been best friends since birth. The girl was sent off to an all girls boarding school one year. When she came back the boy realized, not only how different she looked but also his love for her. The two must decide on one of two things. Either express their true feelings, or remain friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:55 pm
What I need

Gaia Name:
Name:
Age is 19
Bio:
Picture:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's mine

Gaia name: elphyandfiyero
Name: Jessica "Jessie" Landsbury
Bio: Jessie was sent to a boarding school her last year of high school because a prank her and her best friend pulled the summer before. Before she left she was nerdy and sweet. Now that she's back, she's still the same inside but different on the outside. The girls at the boarding school had given her a total new make over. So far her parents like it. But there was someone in particular who she was afraid to face. At the boarding school she learned manners, how to act around good company and how to be a lady. Thankfully, on the weekends the other girls took her clubing so she could have some fun away from studying. She graduated top of her class but that didn't matter to Jessie. She only really cared about one thing. Seeing the man she loved again.
Picture: User Image  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:46 pm
Regular rules apply and pm me if you want to join.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:48 am
bump  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:39 pm
bump......again......  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:42 pm
Gaia name: nin bakamaru
Name: Neil Martin
Bio: Ever since childhood, him and Jessica were as close as any married couple. They spent all of their time together and always smiled when they were together. Neil never confessed his feelings for Jessica, which he regretted, becuase for the last year of high school, Jessica was transferred. Neil was heartbroken, not to mention lonely, now that she is back, he has one last chance to voice how he truly feels.
pic:User Image
My apologies, this is the best one I could find  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:48 pm
((It's good. I like it.)

Jessica pulled into the driveway of her house. Thankfully, nothing had changed. She walked in and was suddenly bombarded by her younger 15 year old sister. "Jessie! Oh my goodness you look so different! Like a model!" She said as she 'attacked' her sister.

"Good to see you too Lynn." Jessica laughed. She hugged the rest of her family and smiled.

"I told Neil's mother that you got home today. So don't be surprised if you should see him today." Her mother smiled. Neil. The boy she had grown up with and eventually fell in love with. The only problem was she never told him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:34 pm
Neil was just coming home from a hike in the woods. When he walked through the front door, his mother called to him.

"Neil, Mrs. Landsbury called earlier, she says that Jessica came home today."

Neil froze when he heard Jessica's name, it had been an entire year since they had seen each other. Suddenly, a flurry of thoughts went through his head all at once. He quickly snapped out of it.

"Wow, really? I'll have to go see her sometime." Neil replied non-chalantly.

Neil put his shoes back on and walked out the door with the intent of going to Jessica's house. He got into his Saturn and drove off to meet his love.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:02 pm
Jessica started to unpack but could only think of one thing. "Ugh!" She said as she threw a shirt down.

"Something wrong?" Her mother asked in the doorway.

"I'm going for a walk." Jessica said as she walked out of the door. She had to see him. It was all she could think of. Millions of questions filled her mind. Had he changed? Would he still be friends with her? Would he like the new look? Jessica hugged her coat as the wind began to pick. "That's one thing I didn't miss." She said to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:00 pm
Neil rounded the bend that led to Jessica's house. Neil saw that she was already outside. He parked his car on the opposite end of the street and got out. He couldn't believe what he saw, she had changed so much. He almost didn't recognize her at first. He walked over to her slowly.

"Long time no see." Was all he said

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:17 pm
Jessica turned around and gasped. "Neil." She sighed. Jessica ran to him and embraced him in a big hug. "It's been too long buddy." She took in his scent. Nothing had changed. His smell, his look, it was all still the same. She breathed in his scent. Cinnamon, strawberry and banana. Still smells like his favorite smoothie. She let go and looked at him. "How have you been?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:27 pm
(That's creepy, I love strawberry banana smoothies eek )

Neil was ecstatic to see Jessica again, she had changed so much on the outside, but he could tell she was the same old Jessica on the inside.

"You know, same old, could be better, could be worse. Though i'm doing a lot better now that you're back."

He couldn't contain his joy, the love of his life was back, and he had so many questions he wanted to ask her. He decided to play it close to the vest and start with the staples.

"So what was boarding school like? Considering what i'm looking at, it must've been entertaining to say the least."

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:32 pm
(Holy cow you're right that is creepy)

Jessica groaned. "Ugh, it was horrible. 'Sit this way. Stand up straight. You're not doing it like a lady should.'" She said imitating her teachers. "Oh and then the worst part. I couldn't prank anybody. I was dying! None of the girls would pull pranks with me." She smiled at Neil. "You have no idea how much I've missed you. So how was life without me?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Neil smiled back, "I missed you a lot too, it's been so lonely without you. Nobody around to pull pranks it was boring as well."

Neil ran his fingers through Jessica's hair like he used to. It always made her smile back then and it made her smile now too. Anyone could see the love between these two, bu they were afraid to come out and say it. It seemed like forever to Neil since the last time they saw each other.

"Let's go somewhere, I could drive you out to our old hangout if you'd like."

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers