Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Lucky Star Quiz Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which character are u ?
  Konata
  Kagami
  Tsukasa
  Miyuki
View Results

Oakarii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 am
a lucky star quiz on quizzila. pretty true since it says which i m like so it'd be the one u r nearest to.
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/6949146/wich-lucky-star-character-are-you
I got Tsukasa. lookd what it says-->>
Tsukasa Hiiragi (younger twin of Kagami Hiiragi)
Tsukasa is very sweet and cute, but is also lazy, something not expected from a girl like her. She often forgets textbooks and homework assignments,(leaves them all in the school just like Konata , and i also cram all the things on the day before exams..) falls asleep during studying and can't complete all her homework.
She's not stupid, but she can't concentrate well and is easily distracted. Tsukasa has a cell that she constantly texts and calls on.

pretty true though, yes , i m lazy, forget lotsa things, not stupid but cant concentrate well, easily distracted ... i knew i am like her when she calculated how much time she would need to use to do hw evry day during her holidays... i happen to like to try to calculate things like that too...

anyone who knows of anymore not bad ones please add on
last time i was like Konata in certain sense =.= but in a crazier way... i think of myself as crazy when i think of certain crazy things i did last time.
i hope i can be like Kagami mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm
I got this crying biggrin eek ninja emo cool sweatdrop xd
Konata Izumi
Konata is the crazed and obsessed manga/anime fan of the bunch. She drags her friends to buy comics and dvds, constantly plays videogames (mostly adult games) and never stduies. She also RPGs with her teacher online.
Kona is althletic, but refuses to join the track team because she will miss her favorite anime. She's actually very intelligant, but it's her lazy attitude that gets the poor grades.  

Kotaro07

Friendly Gaian

7,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Luniko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm
Konata Izumi
Konata is the crazed and obsessed manga/anime fan of the bunch. She drags her friends to buy comics and dvds, constantly plays videogames (mostly adult games) and never stduies. She also RPGs with her teacher online.
Kona is althletic, but refuses to join the track team because she will miss her favorite anime. She's actually very intelligant, but it's her lazy attitude that gets the poor grades.

lol figures i get my favorite anime character (seeing as she is my favorite since i have a ton in common with her...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:43 pm
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/6949146/5520785/#shareit  

Chibi Rat

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CozLink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:56 pm
I got Kagami. I didn't expect that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 pm
Your Result

Konata Izumi

Etoile Alice

Rymdkatt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:26 pm
I got konata... sweatdrop Big surprise! ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:13 am
well im konata im not really suprised hehe!!!!!  

Yakomy

Megami Yari

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Miyuki Takara
Miyuki is extremely smart, pretty, and unfortunately is also clumsy. She trips, is forgetful and makes a lot of general mistakes, which Konata ends up pointing out to her.
Miyuki is come to all the time when the girls want to know something. She knows all about science and a bunch of other things that she often educates her friends about.

Am I the first one with Miyuki? biggrin
I think I'm a mix of all of them, though. But I suppose Konata and Miyuki seem like me the most.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:32 pm
Kagami Hiiragi (older twin of Tsukasa Hiiragi)

Kagami is kind of tough outside, but inside she's very sensitive. She gets easily angered, worried and sad. She hates to be lonely, and is sad at the fact her and Kona, Miyuki and Tsukasa are in different classes.
Mostly due to Konata bugging her, Kagami yells alot. She is very intelligent, and often helps Tsukasa and Konata with school work, but it dosn't always work out, because they end up copying

...I wasn't expecting to get Kagami as my result xd  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

yourstruly004

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:26 am
I got miyuki again....
Miyuki Takara
Miyuki is extremely smart, pretty, and unfortunatly is also clumsy. She trips, is forgetful and makes alot of general mistakes, wich Konata ends up pointing out to her.
Miyuki is come to all the time when the girls want to know something. She knows all about science and a bunch of other things that she often educates her friends about.
here's another quiz I found...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:25 pm
i got:Konata Izumi
Kona is althletic, but refuses to join the track team because she will miss her favorite anime. She's actually very intelligant, but it's her lazy attitude that gets the poor grades

thats me! except for the bad grades. i get good ones!  

mochi fox

Gracious Conversationalist

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Pudaboo

Shirtless Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:15 am
I got KonaKona.
No surprise there; the choices on the quiz relating to her were the only ones close to my own life...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:32 am
o.o I got Konata.. I thought I would get Kagami or something.. I'm not that obsessed! Am I? o.o  

eternalsnow08

Otaku3137

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Konata Izumi

=w= Knew it... Otakuness rawks lol  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces