Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MAIN ((OOC))
The fight for what is, what was, and what has yet to be. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could have a companion animal what would it be?
  A lion?
  A tiger?
  A bear?
  Ow my!
  A poptart?
  YOU!! HAHAHAHHA!
  WHAT IN THE HELL!! We are being chased by demon lamas and your taking time to make a poll!! WTF!! RUN!!
View Results

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 pm
I would like to introduce you to a world not to unlike the world of your own, and yet nearly different in every way, I would like to start telling you of the present thou it was the past that set the foundation for all that is, so it would do no good to know of what is without understanding what was…

It all started back in the beginning, just as most stories do. In the first days of this world life came to flourish under the power of a substance that would later be called “dust”, with this many forms of life came to flourish, thou above most there were five ’clans’ that grew far beyond most other creatures.
Three of the clans arose from the same ancestors, and yet they took very different paths. First there were those that ventured the land, from them there came the ones who ventured the sea on there great ships, and finally form them there came the ones who left the ground and sea and took the air.

The first have no special name, they are what they are, they have mastered the art of science and engineering, they have great flying contraptions that let them travel great distances, they have great cities that are rivaled by no other, they are well known for there creation of gunpowder and the effective firearm, thou even with all there great fetes of technology and ingenuity they are ruled by tyrants that control the people with there own minipulations of the words there gods. The secant left the land to venture the sea, they are known as the Beasts of the Sea, there ships are a spectacle in themselves, there size and speed always tends to contridict itself, they are well known for there skill with the blade and hammer. The last was the ones who left the land and the sea, they are known as the witches of the sky, they fly with the add of great wings, they are master archers and are well known for there ability to see visions of what is to come.

Thou these three have grown very different there is still one aspect that has remained very much the same, there souls are not contained inside there bodies, but instead they manifest themselves in the form of animals, commonly referred to as demons (this belief is not absolute, thou it is the most accepted theory, there are many other theories and opinions on exactly what the Demons are). These demons have the same level of intelligence as the pension they are bound to, thou many would argue they tend to be even more intelligent. As children ones demon is not yet set into one form, and will often change into different animals, thou there age will remain the same, so if the child was two years of age, and the demon turned into a lion, it would be only a kitten. The bound between one and his demon is absolute, the two cannot be separated by more that a few dozen feet, thou they both exist on there own, and are able to complete tasks without the add of the other, if one is to receives harm, the other receives the same of equal magnitude, thou they are separate individuals and think and fell on there own, they are still as one, if one dies…as dose the other.

The last two clans did not come from the same ancestor as the other three, nor did they come form the same as each other, thou they are similar in the fact they do not poses demons.
The fist is in the form of giant reptiles, they are known only as Dragons, these great beasts stand on all fours at over five feet tall and sometimes over twenty feet long, they fly upon great wings and there fire is known to melt the strongest steel. The secont is the great polar bears, on all fours they can stand at over seven feet, standing on there hind legs they dwarf even the dragons, they are best known for the forge works and the impenetrable armor, they weald no weapons thou there armor is possibly the most valuble thing to one of these bears. The dragons and bears have been at war sence the beginning of there races, thou neather side has ever made any ground, it has been centrys sence there has been any large conflicts, thou it is rare to see a dragon and polar bear in the same area.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:19 pm
Now that you have some understanding of this world I will start to explain what is, the church, the leading authority in the world, has set out on a crusade to rid the world of “heretics”, they will stop at nothing in there bloody campaign. They have recently sent solders to a well known university, Asaras University one of the most respected Universitys in the world, best known for its teaching of princibles of free thinking. Thou there has yet to be any blood spilt on the university’s campus many of the students and faculty have already seen what is to come, and are planning on making an attempt at fleeing the university before the church makes its final move.

((ok, this RP is starting out on the campus of ’Asaras University’ you can be a student, a member of the facility, or just a random person trying to help.))

Tramer
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm
In the largest of the University’s lecture halls the well known professor Zorish has started to give a lecture, thou he is not currently teaching a class the room quickly fills far past capacity, other professors and there classes join in leaving there studies to hear the speech.

“this can not stand! We are not dogs kneading to be feed and bathed by are masters! We are men, and women, proud and intelligent…one by one they take are freedoms away…at the rate we are going it wont be long till you are asking the church if its ok if you go and relive ourselves…”

Interrupting the speech a lone man walks down the center of the hall clapping, a bobcat waling beside him, “your words sound wise…they sound like resign, thou think it clearly, are we as a people really that different from ordinary dogs? If it was not for the church there would be blasphemy and death overtaking the streets, it is the divine will of the gods that the church is there to guide and protect the people” the man said as he walked.

Before the professor could reply a red tailed hawk came down and landed on the professor’s shoulder “was it also the will of the gods to have killed all that protested agents the newest laws that were implemented by the church…” the hawk said loud and clear.

“they were disrupting the piece, breaking the laws of are civilization…” the man said as he came to a sudden stop.

Cutting the man off the professor decided to get his two cents in, “the protesters were unarmed, and all attempted to flee, the church tracked them down to there homes and killed them and there family’s…if that is the will of the gods, then they are not gods I want anything to do with!” the professor yelled sending the crowd into an uproar of clapping.

The man knowing he was defeated gestured to the bobcat beside him as they turned around and made there way out of the lecture hall.

At the same time a man dressed in elaborate gold robes argued with the with the University’s headmaster.

“the church has no authority on these grounds!” the headmaster stated firmly.

“the church has authority everywhere…and you would do well to remember that” the robed man replied, “and you had better silence that fool Zorish! Before we are forced to silence him for you…” the robed man continued.

“I will not throw away the tolerance that has lasted since this schools founding! If he has an opinion in this place he is aloud to speak it!” the headmaster replied with more than just a bit of anger in his voice, “now get off my campus…and take your solders with you!” the headmaster demanded, at the same time a ferret climbed up onto the headmaster's shoulder, whispering something into his ear the headmasters expression changed from unpleasant to infuriated, “your men beat one of my students!! Get out of here!! NOW!!” the headmaster yelled pointing toward the door.

Slowly approaching the headmaster the robed figure showed no facial expressions, “I am sorry you could not be brought to see the light of the church” the man said as he pulled a dagger from his robes, “thou be at ease, your sins will be forgiven…” the man said as he lunged forward and impaled the headmaster just below the ribs, trusting the blade upward the man just shushed the headmaster as he gasped for air, the ferret jumped onto the mans arm and began to naw away at he mans wrist in vain, “don’t worry…just close your eyes…” and then with a final thrust the headmasters head went limp and the ferret fell to the ground dead. Letting the now limp body of the headmaster fall to the ground the robed man cleaned off his dagger on the headmaster’s shirt, he quickly said a silent pare before making his way out of the headmaster’s chamber.

For here you can start anywhere on the campus, as the first few people meet up we will be leaving the campus and heading out, if anyone joins from there on just start out somewhere near by the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:22 pm
Rules

No flaming
No godmodding
No autohitting
No puppetmastering
No ultimate powers or true forms
Use third person
PM me your profiles

Tramer
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:23 pm
Profile Skeleton

(you can be one of the three humanoid races or one of the two non humanoid races. You can be a standard human.
Or there is the Beasts of the Sea, they tend to be a larger and bulkier people, they are far more educated in fighting and sailing that they are in academics.
Then there are the witches of the sky, they have magnificent feathered wings, they live three to four times longer than the other two humanoid races, thou they don’t really have “magic” thou they can have visions of what is to come.
Then there are also the two non humanoid races, starting with the Dragons, just as the witches they also do not have magic.
Finally there are the polar bears, a race of large magnificent white bears well known for there metal works)
One more note, Dragons, and bears have no ability to change into human forms, so think it out before you chose to take on one as a character.

Username:
RPC Name:
Race:

Weapon(s): (if any) (the technology level in this RP has revolvers and muskets, along with cannons, thou I cant see someone carrying around a cannon…lol)
Talents:
Appearance:(pic if possible)
Demon: (if applicable, Dragons and Polar bears do not have demons) (it can be any animal or insect that can easily travel with the individual, so a fish would not be a very good choice, lol. Ow yes, and it can not be any mythological creature, it has to be something that actually exists in nature)
Bio:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm
Profiles

Username: Tramer
RPC Name: Tramer
Race: Human
Weapon(s): a long sword.
Talents: a talented swordsmen, an apprentice at the marshal arts.
Appearance: Tramer
Demon: a female snow leopard named Torisha.
Bio: Since he can remember Tramer has always sought out adventure, and his Demon was of no help keeping him out of trouble, thou even with his mischievous youth Tramer graduated from the Asaras University with the highest honors, after graduating Tramer set out to the north to see the great cities of the Dragons and Polar bears. After several years up in the north Tramer has calmed down quite a bit, some of his lust for adventure having been filled, during his time up north Tramer saw just how true the words of his professors had been about the oppression of the people by the church.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Jigantro the swordsmaster
RPC Name: Jigantro
Weapon(s): Two concealed swords, one red one black.
Talents: Can fight using two blades.
Appearance: Jigantro
Demon: A black hawk named Shonu. Her talons are sharpened daily for hunting. Shonu
Bio: He became a student at the academy at the age of 17 and took up swordplay and History of the land. He didn't know anyone and was a loner at first, but then met Shonu and everything started to become easier, socializing, studies, and swordsplay. He was nearly at the top, but was brought back down when the news came out about the Church starting its majoral takeover. Him and is parents met the headmaster when he was just joining, and he had been talking to him since. But from the soldiers around, he couldn't socialize with the headmaster. So now he waits until he can get the chance.

Username:Yukis Song
RPC Name:Songs Storm
Race:Human
Weapon(s): Her Father handed him his pocket knife, it has strange markings on it.
Talents:Song can usual calm anyone that is angry or in raged by singing, Song is good at hiding, and being silent, she usualy can sneak up on people without much effort.
Appearance:Song has Grey stormy eyes, her hair is a dark blackish brown, she has dark tanned skin. She wears a black trench coat, she has a tattoo of a rose on the back of her neck.
Demon: Her Demon Amara is a female snake, her poision is one of the most deadly in the world.
Bio: Songs family were murdered for having being suspected against the church, which is true. Song is wanted by the church for the killing of her parents and is on the run. Song is currently hiding in the university by a friend of her Fathers a young Professor.

Username: Rarkul
RPC Name: Rarkulesarathul, However he prefers Rarkul or Rar.
Weapon(s): His Souba
His Dagger His dagger is slotted through a hidden strap in his sleeve.
Talents: He is highly skilled with a blade. He has high Psychic powers. Telekinesis, Illusions and Persuasion.
Appearance: Rarkul
Demon: A Jet Black Wolf. She is about 2 1/2 feet tall. Esceetria
Bio: Rarkul is a quiet character, he likes to be mysterious. However when people get to know him, he is very trustworthy friendly and funny. He was born into a nice family who were quite wealthy. He had a brother who died as he was accused of being a heretic along with a few of his friends. From that day on Rarkul swore revenge on the Church. He teaches at the University and although he is young to be teaching at a University he is skilled in science.

Just let me know for changes and if I can post straight away or whatever.[/

Tramer
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 pm
Entering the university campus brought back all kinds of memories for Tramer, he was glad to see the place was still standing, “its good to be back isn’t it” Tramer said as he looked down to his side were a large snow leopard walked beside him.

“I smell death…” Torisha said as she looked around suspiciously.

Seeing two of the churches solders explained Torisha’s words, “things must have got a lot worse since the headmaster sent us the letter…” he reply thou made shore to keep his voice down, looking down the ground and letting out a long sigh “I wonder how the old man is doing…” Tramer said having no idea of the headmaster’s fate.

“I don’t have a good felling about this, we should leave as soon as possible, you know how far the church will go…” Torisha replied, more than just a bit of worry in her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:41 pm
Jigantro finally finished packing his clothes after the news had come that the church was starting its takeover. He concealed his swords in his sack by wrapping some scrolls around them and stuck them out the gap of the bag. As he was slinging the bag onto his shoulder a black hawk flew in through the window. "Well, how many are there?" Jigantro asked the hawk.

"There are too many to count, and the ones I did see are scouting the area, so we should get out of here asap." Shonu said after landing on his shoulder. "So, when do you plan to leave?"

"We should be able to sneak out soon, but we do need to meet some contacts the headmaster said would arrive soon, but the bad part is he didn't give out any photos, so we will have to go on a goose chase and seem inconspicuous." He checked the time of the sun, "One should be here soon."

He looked out the window and saw a guy walking around the grounds and saw a man with a snow leopard walking around the grounds. He seemed to be looking for something, or someone. But since everyone that attended the university knew where to go, he must be the man that the headmaster was talking about. He let Shonu fly to the top of the building so she would not be spotted by the church officials, while he went down the stairs to go speak to the man.

He made sure to walk in front of the man to not startle him and stopped in front of him and smiled, "You must be the one the headmaster was speaking of." He extended his hand out, "my name is Jigantro." He whistled twice and Shonu flew down from her perchand landed on his shoulder, "and this is Shonu."

Jigantro

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Tramer continued walking as the student spoke to him, he made a quick gesture for the man to walk beside him, “I am Tramer, and beside me is Torisha, it seems things are far worse than the headmaster had spoke of…” Tramer said all in a low tone, “we need to start getting people off the grounds A.S.A.P, thou first I must share a word with the headmaster…” Tramer said casually as he continued forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:34 pm
Songs heart pounded, she was hidden in the last place that anyone would expect her to be. Amaras turned her attention to songs and to the door, no one had entered sense the professor had left he had been sure to have locked the door.

"Lets go out for a look no one is here.." Amara whispered her voice courious, as she turned her golden eyes to the door. Song put her hand on the handle and opened it. "Are you sure about this Amara..."

"We have to make sure that we won't be betrayed." Amara hissed, " We know nothing about this professor...he could be handing us over to the church any moment know..."

Song turned her attention to the door of course Amara was right, she had learned that it wasn't a good idea to second guest her opion. "Very well then.."  

TheBlackCoyote

Jigantro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:16 pm
Jigantro turned and walked beside Tramer. He listened to what Tramer said, he agreed with it all. "Well about the headmaster, I have no clue where he is now, he dismissed all communications with him when the church started to invade. So nobody knows where he is." He said this with knowing that Tramer must have known that, since he had been the headmaster's ally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:15 pm
Tramer was rather dismayed by Jigantro’s news of the headmaster, looking down to Torisha and seeing her facial expression, it was obverse she had came to the same conclusion as himself, “this is bad news…I need your help with two things, first…I’ll just explain that once we get there…” Tramer said as he suddenly made a turn heading into one of the many buildings scattered in the university grounds, “secant I’ll need you to go out and discreetly spread the word we are going to start getting people off the grounds…” Tramer continued, walking fairly quickly Tramer checked here and there to make shore Jigantro was still fallowing, soon arriving in the University’s library Tramer could not help but smile as pleasant memories came back to him.

“this place hasn’t changed a bit” Torisha said as she turned and headed for the dark back corner of the massive library.

“do you remember were it was exactly?” Tramer asked looking down to Torisha.

Not replying the snow leopard started to walk beside the wall, looking up in she smelled over several of the books, “it over here” she said making shore to keep her voice down.

“ok, now this is were I need your help…” Tramer said as he looked around for a moment, “see down there” Tramer said as he pointed across the room, “ok, go over there and look for the book called ’the truth behind the mirror’, pull it three quarters of the way out of the shelf, no more, no less…ok?” Tramer instructed Jigantro.  

Tramer
Crew

Jigantro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 pm
"Alright." Jigantro followed the order and knew the library, wall-to-wall, so it was not hard to find it and did as he was instructed, he pulled it three-quarters of the way and he heard a small click. "It's good." He said looking over at Tramer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 pm
“ok, now be on your way, a lot of lives depend on you getting the word out…” Tramer said just loud enough to be herd, looking back to the bookshelf in front of him, imminently a series of clicks could be herd, knelling down Tramer lifted up on the bookshelf reviling a hidden passage, promptly heading into the small tunnel Tramer and Torisha heeded forward as the passage quickly closed and locked behind them.

“humm…” Torisha said as she went ahead of Tramer, “it seems someone else has been utilizing these tunes recently…” she continued as she closely examined the ground and could see the disturbances in the years of dust.

“we discovered these tunnels on are own, someone else must have done the same” Tramer replied as they continued toward the secret entrance to the headmasters room.  

Tramer
Crew

TheBlackCoyote

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Yukis Song
Songs heart pounded, she was hidden in the last place that anyone would expect her to be. Amaras turned her attention to songs and to the door, no one had entered sense the professor had left he had been sure to have locked the door.

"Lets go out for a look no one is here.." Amara whispered her voice courious, as she turned her golden eyes to the door. Song put her hand on the handle and opened it. "Are you sure about this Amara..."

"We have to make sure that we won't be betrayed." Amara hissed, " We know nothing about this professor...he could be handing us over to the church any moment know..."

Song turned her attention to the door of course Amara was right, she had learned that it wasn't a good idea to second guest her opion. "Very well then.."

They would have gone looking if the door hadn't suddenly been thrown open, Amara froze, the church they were staring at her with a look of triumpth on there face.

"Looks like a little nogation was all that was needed, and everyone will know ,how the church caught the one who murdered her parents." They gritted there teeth a smirk tugging at their lips. Amaras had reached into her pocket, this was supose to be used only in emergencys. Amara through the smoke ball onto the ground. grabbing Amara and rushing to the window....

------------------

She could feel the wind in her hair, as she leaned against the roof top hurying along side of it, her heart pounding, it wouldn't belong tell they found her. "We must hurry."Amaras voice was calm and yet there was an edge to it. If anyone would look up they would see her . She only hoped it was no church members.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff