Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
what cullen is your favorite besides edward? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werido4life92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 am
Of course if you read twilight you automatically fall in love with Edward but who is your favorite other Cullen and why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 am
Hmm. I would have to say Alice is my fav. (After Edward that is. ^^)

She's so energetic and fun loving. And I really liked how she accepted Bella so quickly. She's a great character and really helps to lighten the mood when the others are feeling down. Also, she seems like the little sister Bella never had. Ex. always wanting to play dress-up with Bella and throw parties for her. And in that sence, I can relate.  

HoshiOdessa

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:47 pm
I'd have to say Alice because of her unique personality, but Jasper's also pretty cool too because of the way he carries himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:55 pm
Alice because I'd love a best friend like her
and
Carlisle because... I'm not sure why. Maybe because he's British :]

CimmerianGloom

xpanda-bear_cutiex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:57 pm
Actually...no. I didn't fall in love with Edward Cullen. My first favorite Cullen was Rosalie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:19 pm
Favorite Cullen besides Edward (duh) would be Alice cause she is just so fun and I find her incredibly interesting with the whole future thing and all, Jasper next then Rosalie.  

Believe4life

PunkSugar

5,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:14 am
My favorite Cullen was Esme. The mother figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:24 pm
wow... all of you said alice (pretty much)..
my fave cullen after edward was jasper... but i think that started after the middle of book two and more into eclipse. and carlisle (spelling?) because he's british, of course razz  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:05 pm
JASPER  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:10 pm
User Image
Theres a whole in the world like a great black pit that is filled with people who are filled with s**t and the vermin of the world inhabit it...

whoo! i'm the first to fall in love with emmett! xD haha i love alice too though. and obviously edward.

...But not for long....

Bipolar Masquerade

Desirable Lover

Ravenous_Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:34 pm
i like emmett both, because emmett just has this great sense of humoring and its kind of refreshing in (what should be) a serious book.
and carlisle is an awesome dude too, i mean, he dedicates his time to helping in the hospital...using his gift for good! go carlisle!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:38 pm
ALICE! SHE ROCKS WITH OUYU A DOUBT, I WISH I COULD LIVE IN THE BOOK JUST SO I COULD BE FIRNDS WITH HER ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

TheEndlessSporadic

purple_pirate_lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:39 pm
I would say Esme because she is the mother figure and all she wants is her "kids" to be happy and if that means having a human around then so be it and Alice because she tries to keep everyone happy and have a positive out look on things. But Edward will always be my fav 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:18 am
Alice because shes a really awesome character due to her energetic personality and her very loveable sense of humor and also Edwardkun. ^^ I like Esme and Jasper too. They're pretty cool. Carlsites a hottie. rofl. I'm werid.  

IntotheDestiny

HTML Rulez Dood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:51 pm
I would have to say Alice. Mostly becuase she's just so cute. And I love the connection that Bella has with her. After Alice my next pick would be Emmet.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff