Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Screw Romeo & Juliet! I'm with Edward & Bella! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xpanda-bear_cutiex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:22 pm
Agree or disagree? Is Edward/Bella's conflict more romantic than Romeo/Juliet?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:23 am
ughhh...no..im not messing with a classic. >.<  

celestialheiress

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:17 am
they're the same but different one is modern and the other is a classic. Both good and both have their moments but that they are different and one in my opinion is a little more realistic, sry R&J is too short of a time span less then a week married in a day is so not realistic in my opinion. E&B is a whole lot more realistic at least they got to know a little about each other before they started dating and got engaged  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 am
agreed 3nodding  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:07 pm
I wouldn't say Edward and Bella are a modern Romeo and Juliet...but I do have to say it is pretty damn similar.

And, I agree with whoever said "I'm not messing with a classic"

xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:13 pm
Bella/Edward way more romantic!!! Really different though.  

Alice_Cullen_RAR

Believe4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:55 pm
Agreed.

Bella and Edward is more of a modern day romance. I won't tell you my opinion of Romeo/Juliet for fear of messing with the classic. Hint, anything shakespear wrote is no good. (But then again my teacher was the one reading it out loud, so her voice may have been the thing that ruined it for me)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:21 pm
but if Edward died then what would i do with my sorry meaningless life!!!!
i agree with the first person im not screwing with the classics  

MiseryBledMe

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 pm
Agree but one is a classic and one's modern and they're the same in a way but different as well. can't mess with a classic. who ever said one's more realistic - I agree. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:44 pm
well, nothing against the classic, but in romeo and juliet, they were too young...the whole "love at first sight" thing was a little dumb, and they were both pretty nieve.
but in twilight they r both "old enough", they acctually got to know eachother instead of jumping into something that quickly, (like merrage)
and the only thing that makes them even seem kind of nieve is that bella doesn't care that he could kill her at any moment.
so, overall i agree that edward and bella are better.
sorry, just my opinion.
~kat  

AmethystMoonFox

Dangerous Lunatic

Solar window02

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:41 am
habiku
they're the same but different one is modern and the other is a classic. Both good and both have their moments but that they are different and one in my opinion is a little more realistic, sry R&J is too short of a time span less then a week married in a day is so not realistic in my opinion. E&B is a whole lot more realistic at least they got to know a little about each other before they started dating and got engaged
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:36 am
they are so similar yet so different
and about 75% of me agrees with you 25% doesnt because R and J is a very complex classic
not saying that E and B arent
oi this is getting confusing
oh well just forget it
most of me agrees with you sweatdrop  

AprilEdward

Cullen_Lincoln_LoverxXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:52 pm
Yes, I agree . And no, I don't.
But mostly, I agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:30 pm
Personally, Edward and Bella are more romantic because they're love pretty much trumps everything else and even though they wanted to die without each other, they're love brought them back together because they were meant to be. Romeo and Juliet...how much can you say "weren't meant to be"??? Other than that, I can't really insult Romeo and Juliet, it's a classic and one of my favorites.  

twilight_pryncess_bella

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:09 pm
Edward& Bella is a lot more romantic, because most of R&J is fighting and how they can't be together...but not much romance.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff