Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ship-wreaked

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Hi everyone. I would like a literate rp partner who is open to any kind of rp. I do any kind of rp but I go by the pg-13 rule here on gaia. I am very literate and get on everyday. I do one-on-one rps in pm's normally but I will do them on the forums as well if requested. Just send me a pm and we'll get started.

Hope to here from you guys! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 pm
Please message me instead..Ship-wreaked was my old account that got falsely banned.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Bump!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:50 pm
bump!  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:17 pm
I'll 1-on-1 with you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:44 pm
Alright how we doing this City, Town, Forest, Bar, Club, John Mccain's pants,...? Where we starting? mrgreen  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 pm
Dan The Man Hays
Alright how we doing this City, Town, Forest, Bar, Club, John Mccain's pants,...? Where we starting? mrgreen

haha I was thinknig maybe city type thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:46 pm
User Image
He shivered as he walked down the gloomy, wet street after emerging out of an alleyway. He was so thirsty, and yet as he looked around, there were no humans in sight. He sighed and turned with his hands in his hoody pocket, as he reached up and rubbed his dark black neck tattoo, which was a habit he had sort of picked up, as he made his way down the street, towards a more populated part of the city. It had rained earlier that day, and he growled as he stepped in a puddle by suprise and soaked his shoes. It was beggining to drizzle off and on again. His eyes reflected in the whitish-yellow street light as his figure dodged in and out of the shadows. He smiled, and mumbled, "Where are they when you need 'em..."  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 pm
She walked out of her house with an umbrella over her head, feeling pretty bad. She started to walk. She didn't see many people out on the street. "Perfect." She mumbles. Just then soem guy comes over to her. "Give me your umbrella!" He said holding a knife. She handed it over looking terrified. She sighed as it started to rain. She put on her headphones and started to walk some more, looking down at the ground the whole time. She then bumped into somebody by accident. "Oh I'm sorry." She said looking up at the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:46 pm
"Oof!", he said, not seeing and knocking into her because his head was turned looking across the street. His hair poked out the top of his hoodie, which he had pulled up to avoid getting wet. He looked at her apologetically. "Oh I'm sorry.", he said, at the exact same time she did, and laughed. He examined her. She didin't look like she even noticed that it was raining, she had headphones on and lacked even an umbrella, and her hair was getting wet. "It's raining out, you know.", he said, smiling, and then nodded towards her headphones. "Are they water-proof?", he asked, sticking his hands back into his hoodie pocket, casually eyeing her neck for a moment, then looking back up at her, hoping to attract her attention with his gaze.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:02 pm
"Oh umm." She said looking at him with a little smile. "I know it's raining. My umbrella got stolen." She put her headphones on her neck. "Actually no they are not but I don't care if I get electricuted." She said shrugging. "It just doesn't bug me. Plus I like the rain." She then hid her arm, which was cut in many different places. "So whats your name?" She asked just trying to be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:29 pm
"That makes two of us.", he said, honestly. He loved the rain. He smiled but then put on a sympathetic look. "Who steals an umbrella!? What a loser..", he said to comfort her. "Me? The name's Hays. DAN, Hays.", he said James Bond style, extending a hand for her to shake. He noticed her arm, and smelled the blood, his mouth watering, but he shook it off.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:13 am
"Yeah the guy pulled out a knife and threatened me just for an umbrella." She laughed softly then shook his hand. "I'm Rebecca Patterson." She then took her hand back and covered the cuts again. She noticed his mouth watering then just ignored it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:45 pm
"Eyyyy Rebecca P.!!!", he exclaimed, his arms extended out to his sides, but then he let them fall. "Whatchya' up to!? City can be tough at this time of day... and especially around here.", he said, looking around. "But don't worry I already robbed my fair share of peeps today, so I'll let you get off easy.", he joked. The sweet smell of blood shot up his nostrils, and though he seemed perfectly innocent, was really planning on how he would earn his next meal. Her. He wanted to get her to a secluded area, away from the main road, indoors, or an alleyway, at least.  

Eruditus

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas