Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Schools Out! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:44 am
I know cool It's just awesome,isn't it?  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:00 pm
i've been out for 3 weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:52 pm
ninja ninja ninja  

paleHorse91

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:21 pm
Jon, you missed out on a full day of just playing video games in Q's room by not showing up on the last day. GJ.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:04 pm
nitnit
Jon, you missed out on a full day of just playing video games in Q's room by not showing up on the last day. GJ.

I watched Starship Troopers, Dune, and Alien Resurrection.

My day > yours. with the exception of Alien, of course. Just doesnt compare with the second.  

Jonnnn

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:32 pm
Lol I've been out for a week and a half!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:10 pm
Jonnnn
nitnit

My day > yours. with the exception of Alien, of course. Just doesnt compare with the second.

I just got back from watching Iron Maiden live. Let me just say, that today was the best day of my life so far.  

nitnit
Captain

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:31 pm
nitnit
Jonnnn
nitnit

I just got back from watching Iron Maiden live. Let me just say, that today was the best day of my life so far.

What did they play? Run to the Hills? Different World? The Clansman?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:40 pm
They only played their best songs.

(in approximate order)

Aces High, Revelations, The Trooper, Wasted Years, The Number of the Beast, Can I Play with Madness, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, Run to the Hills, Fear of the Dark, Heaven can Wait, Iron Maiden, Moonchild, The Clairevoyent, Hallowed be Thy Name

There might have been another. I knew it started with Aces High and ended with Hallowed be thy Name.

Also, despite being in their 50s, they definitely play even better live.  

nitnit
Captain

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:31 am
Damn you are lucky. Aces High, The Trooper, NotB, Run to the hills, and Hallowed be Thy Name. Those are my favorite out of those. Did they play in Massachusetts?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:28 pm
Yes, and I celebrated by playing Guitar Hero and scoring my best score/streak on my favorite song. And slowly returning to Gaia/ suddenly reappearing in the guild and making transitions using video games such as Guitar Hero.  

Muleferdan

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:39 pm
Muleferdan
Yes, and I celebrated by playing Guitar Hero and scoring my best score/streak on my favorite song. And slowly returning to Gaia/ suddenly reappearing in the guild and making transitions using video games such as Guitar Hero.

When I got back home from graduation,I played School's Out on Expert to celebrate.What made it even better was that my Wii was connected to the living room TV xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:40 am
PhoenixBlade983
Damn you are lucky. Aces High, The Trooper, NotB, Run to the hills, and Hallowed be Thy Name. Those are my favorite out of those. Did they play in Massachusetts?

Yes, at the Tweeter center (now comcast center)  

nitnit
Captain

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:50 am
nitnit
PhoenixBlade983

Yes, at the Tweeter center (now comcast center)

Lol I'm like 10 minutes away from there....I wish I got some tickets earlier crying  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff