Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:36 pm
This story is about how the villages have to come togethier and fight off the demon and the akitisuki and orchimaru.and the queshton is who will live and who will die.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:02 pm
name:Kentsu
team:good
apperance:User Image
bio:Kentsu has all ways been the guy to melt in girls hands he loves every girl he knows. his mom and dad abandoned him in his village. Kentsu has a small shop in it he makes and sells swords. the war that broke out made his parents came back to the village to help.
weapons:every weapon created
persanality:likes girls and hates guys that hurt girls that can't fight back.
dislikes:guys who pick on girls and cats
weakness:girls
village:leaf  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:17 pm
Name: Shaya
Team: Good
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Parents were killed in a fight with sound, and her older sister was taken by Orochimaru to be experimented on.
Weapons: Bow and arrows, and a long katana
Personality: Used to be bright and easily drew new friends to her, but now no longer speaks unless she is spoken to. Gets angry quite easily, but has a soft spot for little kids.
Dislikes: annoying people
Likes: likes to read in her spare time, that is, whenever she isnt training
Weakness: small children
Village: sand  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:50 pm
Name: Yuki
Team: Good!

User Image

Bio: Street orphan who was later on adopted by sensei. Has no friends and teammates don't talk to her. Originally from Konoha.
Weapons: Two large fans and senbon
Personality: Stubborn when trying to prove point. Can be a bit hard headed unless in fighting or in class. Quiet. Secretly a prankster.
Dislikes: People repeating themselves, mushy love scenes, and seeing other people getting picked on.
Likes: Writing poetry and playing with animals 9when no one's looking)
Weakness: A good prank or a cute animal
Village: Village Hidden In The Stars

*Can we start?*  

Drummer Yuki

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:58 pm
*yeah*

kentsu walked into the the class room and said today is the first day of the final genin exames. Kentsu looked like the teacher iruka walked in and hit kentsu on the head and said cut it out and take you seat kentsu sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 am
Shaya looked up as her sensei entered her appartent. "Shaya we are sending you to live in the leaf village with some family of mine." "May i inquire as to why?" "Suna and the leaf are working on peace, and i believe it would be best for you to meet some new people, after all you know that you arent really accepted here. Maybe you can make a new start there." "Hn. Whatever." "You leave in an hour, pack your things." Shaya walked into her room and grabbed a bag and started filling it with supplies. She walked out of her room with her bow over her shoulder. "I'll go now." "Be careful Shaya....remember you may be strong, but you're still just a chunin." "Yes sensei." Shaya walkewd out intothe desert wind of suna and headed towards the leaf.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:58 am
Iruka said kentsu is right today is the last exam for the gening exsames now we will call you one at a time and you will do the transformation jutsu along with the shdaow clone jutsu and latter today if you pass you will be asighned amentor so lets begin kentsu. Kentsu stood up and walked over to the rook and made 20 clones and all of them turned into iruka. iruka gave kentsu a head band. and called the next person in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:06 am
Name: Sephiro UchihaUser Image
Team: Neutral, Hired Assasin
Bio: Hired gun, currently working for Orochimaru
Personality: Cool, Really Mean
Dislikes: Hyuuga's
Weakness: Other Uchiha's
Village: N/A Wanderer  

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 am
A few hours of running and shaya reached the gates of the leaf village. She showed her I.D. to the guards and they let her through. She slowly walked through the village and towards the hokage tower to be assigned to her new team. "Lady hokage." Shaya bowed as she entered the office. "Oh yes you are Shaya correct?" "Yes my lady." "You should go to the academy. Today we have genin groups getting out today. You have alreaqdy taken the chunin exam, but you will serve as a second in command for the jonin of the group you will join. You will wait in room 612 where you will meet your younger teammates and your jonin mentor." "Yes ma'am." Shaya ran to the Academy and walked into room 612 to wait forr her new team.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:18 am
As Jynx stood on the rooftop of a nearby building, he examined the Info Card givin to him by Orochimaru. "Kentsu, seems weak." He whispered as he readied the rifle, aiming perfectly at Kentsu's head. POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was all you heard as a huge smokescreen revealed Jynx's wherabouts, and the bullet flew towards Kentsu's head.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:18 am
when the exsames were done they were being asighned to the three man squad kentsu/hana and Tasu. you aare squad 7 and you will got ot room 612 kentsu hana and tasu went to the room and saw the chunin and said how are you? kentsu doged the the attack and was kinda creeped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:25 am
Shaya stared out the window where the gunshot came from and she frowned. "Well this is bound to be exciting." Shaya said in a bored tone.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:28 am
Well wait this is squad 7 that mean snot him it's kakashi. great. Well right now i am going to stay in the cornor and not fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:41 am
"Well as i am most likely that you already know, i am Shaya and i have come to here from suna."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:43 am
Kentsu 's my name this is hana and tasu. we are just waiting for kakashi.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff