The Day of the Release! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 am
It's almost here !! ^_^

I just got to wondering, what is everyone doing the day of the release? Are you having a party? Are you going to do something with friends, or keep it smaller?

I honestly don't think I'm doing much of anything on Aug. 1, besides watching the finale of Doctor Who... and then going to the bookstore at midnight. And I also may have to work at like 7 AM on the 2nd, so I might not even get to read it, because I'll have to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Once I get my hands on Breaking Dawn, I'm locking my door, bolting it shut, switching my mobile OFF. Sitting on my bed and READING....  

Believe4life

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:39 pm
Believe4life
Once I get my hands on Breaking Dawn, I'm locking my door, bolting it shut, switching my mobile OFF. Sitting on my bed and READING....

EXACTLY! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:56 pm
On the day of Aug.2
I will be waiting by the phone...waiting for a call from the book store saying they have my copy ready..then right when i get home i'm gonna do just what Believe4life said xd

xScarlet Bellax

T0m03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:52 pm
I'm going to the release party and the moment I get home, I'm going to the same thing as a few others in here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:40 pm
Believe4life

bopeebo

Mewling Kitten

5thmarauder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:26 pm
I have already posted my sitiation in myspace and addwed it to my sig. *points at breaking dawn banner in sig*

My phone is going off and i will be ignoring my ENTIRE house.
(though I'm supper bummed. mom is only buying one copy and she is going to read it before me.... i have to wait till she's done. she did the same damn thing with harry potter. grrr)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:35 pm
I will be at Borders on August 1st, and at midnight, I shall receive my copy of Breaking Dawn.

SO on August 2nd:

I will be driving home at midnight, and most likely spending two or three hours reading once I get home.

Sleep.

Wake up around 9, pack, and get ready to go to the airport. While waiting for the plane to board, READING! Once on the plane..uh, reading! :] When the plane lands.... read!! On the drive home from Chicago to where my dad lives... READINGGG! Then I'll probably eat dinner, and what not...then lie to my dad and say I'm horribly tired and go and read until I'm finished in the wee hours of the morning... Then sleep.

That's how my August 2nd is gonna go. Haha.

Jellycones

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 pm
On August 1st the author of this post plans to stay with her best friend that night and go to the midnight release together. Oh and wear a cloak like the Volturi, because the Volturi instill fear in mortals and nonmortals hearts. And because everyone knows their so cuddly and cute.

On August 2nd the author plans to hand over her voucher and stay awake as long as she can reading and ignoring the rest of the world....she plans to read it twice, since she knows the first time she reads, she'll be rushing through to see what happens.... pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:18 am
Live through every agaonizing school second, get in my car, drive to the city, because there is only one Borders in my state. Have fun at the release party, which starts at 4:30 in the afternooon of August 4th. There is a trivia quiz, which i plan to show everyone else that is playing, who really is the Twilight mistress in my state.

Buy the book go home, and then staying upto 6 AM in the morning to finish it off... then go to school and snap at everyone because of my lack of sleep.

HAH! planned two days!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:49 pm
Well, damn! I'm lucky! I was going to have to walk 2.07 miles (both ways) the bookstore to pick up my copy of BD tonight(my mom wants to sleep and not drive me), but my mom was saying how that's unsafe and yada yada, (and I probably would have gotten grounded if I'd done it), but one of my good friends called and asked if I was going, and she said she'd give me a ride! So now, I'm not going to get grounded, and my mom will be happily sleeping without worrying that I get killed. So it's a win-win.

Plus, like I said in post #1, I was supposed to have to work, but I don't have to until possibly next week. So I must be one of the luckiest people, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:51 am
Bwahaha August 2cd is here and I'm nearly finished Breaking Dawn already. But I gues you could say I look like a vampire now, I didn't sleep at all last night.

Yeah, by the way:;
Midnight release partehs+an extra-large Monster=win
It was fun. But I didn't get there in time for buttons and stickers (the Borders I went too was sadly unprepared for my town's Twilighters)
But on the bright side, My friend was verbally abusing the debaters, which was ridiculously funny. (shes isn't a fan, my other friend Emily dragged her along. xD)

So anyways,
Am I allowed to say that nobody will be dissappointed?
Or is that spoiler-ish?  

RussetPheasant x

Lady Azmaria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:59 pm
Guess what I did last night?! I went to the offical lauch of Breaking Dawn at Nokia Theater in New York!!
There was lot of waiting on line, but it was awsome anyway xd . The people at the front of the line said that they have been there since midnight the night before eek . The event only started at 7:00 in the evening.
Me and my group got there around two in the afternoon and quickly regreted not listening to my sister who said we should go early in the morning. But we still got fairly good seats and a signed book-plate from Stephenie Meyer 3nodding 3nodding . I still can't believe I met her 3nodding .
And then, exausted from standing in line so long (to get into the theater and to get the book plate) we headed over to a Barns and Nobal for the midnight release. I am so happy but now I have to get back to my book. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:31 pm
-gasp-
sweetness!  

RussetPheasant x

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 pm
Lady Azmaria
Guess what I did last night?! I went to the offical lauch of Breaking Dawn at Nokia Theater in New York!!
There was lot of waiting on line, but it was awsome anyway xd . The people at the front of the line said that they have been there since midnight the night before eek . The event only started at 7:00 in the evening.
Me and my group got there around two in the afternoon and quickly regreted not listening to my sister who said we should go early in the morning. But we still got fairly good seats and a signed book-plate from Stephenie Meyer 3nodding 3nodding . I still can't believe I met her 3nodding .
And then, exausted from standing in line so long (to get into the theater and to get the book plate) we headed over to a Barns and Nobal for the midnight release. I am so happy but now I have to get back to my book. . .

WOW! Lucky! I was supposed to be going to the Chicago one but my parents didn't want me to go so far from home with only my other teenage girl friends.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff