Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Why did Allah (swt) create things that are... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:03 pm
...Forbidden..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:07 pm
Due to Life being a Test, My father has told me once: "Life is like School, Allah is the teacher, and to go to heaven you must get a high grade" I think thats a pretty cool way to look at it.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

squinty1989

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:10 pm
The only thing forbidden is eating meat and chicken that is not Halal and pig meat.
and drinking alcohol.

Other then that if you are married and have children nothing else is wrong smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:39 am
first::

it depends; we are sinful creature YOU see we are HUMANs they are prett selfish so the thing is...!!

there are bad things + and there are good things

now you are the one who has to select which way to go!!

if you go to the good things you will get good reward if not you will get bad reward.!!

they are just created to examine you, that will you obey ALLAH or YOU will DISOBEY HIM..!!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:13 am
squinty1989
The only thing forbidden is eating meat and chicken that is not Halal and pig meat.
and drinking alcohol.

Other then that if you are married and have children nothing else is wrong smile
Nothing else at all?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:20 am
okay..antother thing...if we (musilms, christians, jews) have the same god...why do we have different rules..and..blablaaa..?!
and why is pig meat..alcohol..etc..forbidden for us musilms (jews too, right?) and not for christians ?

_rainarai_

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 am
_rainarai_
okay..antother thing...if we (musilms, christians, jews) have the same god...why do we have different rules..and..blablaaa..?!
and why is pig meat..alcohol..etc..forbidden for us musilms (jews too, right?) and not for christians ?

i told you,

its just to examine which religion you think is true and whatnot..

so overall as i told you that its just you are being examined by ALLAH.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:14 am
tassan
_rainarai_

i told you,

but why?? all this?..and then if we don't "guess what religion is righ"t??..huh? we go to hell??so..why did he make so many religions?? gonk (3, i guess) ..!!! so..what the..!! i mean...no! noo!!!! and then?? we go to hell!! and burn..
I know i will!! but but!!! we will never die!!! neever die!!! scream like dark_sunshine said.. if we pass the "exam"..we'll go to heaven..!!! yay!!
Can i get an answer? please? (and..someone who knows the answer!) stressed

_rainarai_

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:24 am
_rainarai_
tassan
_rainarai_

i told you,

but why?? all this?..and then if we don't "guess what religion is righ"t??..huh? we go to hell??so..why did he make so many religions?? gonk (3, i guess) ..!!! so..what the..!! i mean...no! noo!!!! and then?? we go to hell!! and burn..
I know i will!! but but!!! we will never die!!! neever die!!! scream like dark_sunshine said.. if we pass the "exam"..we'll go to heaven..!!! yay!!

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:31 am
tassan
_rainarai_
tassan
_rainarai_

i told you,

rolleyes

what?! neutral  

_rainarai_

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:47 am
_rainarai_
tassan
_rainarai_
tassan
_rainarai_

i told you,

rolleyes

what?! neutral

i meant that is what i am trying to say!!

this is what dark__sunshin said...

ok letme try again...

first Satan is said to spread terror and bad things so we humans gets distracted!! right, so Allah said that those who love me and are true followers of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) will not be distracted from good ways!!

so now its our examination, if we get distracted which means select wrong path that leads to us to bad ending will result in fire and if we select wisely then we will end happily in paradise...!!

so select wisely!!

did you get it now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:56 am
tassan
_rainarai_
tassan
_rainarai_
tassan
_rainarai_

i told you,

rolleyes

what?! neutral

i meant that is what i am trying to say!!

this is what dark__sunshin said...

ok letme try again...

first Satan is said to spread terror and bad things so we humans gets distracted!! right, so Allah said that those who love me and are true followers of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) will not be distracted from good ways!!

so now its our examination, if we get distracted which means select wrong path that leads to us to bad ending will result in fire and if we select wisely then we will end happily in paradise...!!

so select wisely!!

did you get it now?

oh..i see..well..! how fun! sweatdrop  

_rainarai_

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:56 pm
_rainarai_

as a muslim asking this question i believe ( no offence ) you r not understanding why you r believing in Islam!!
first allah created 3 religions , because simply the massengers DIES and every era had it's own challenges and achievments for exp. Mousses's era ppl used to challenge each other by magic and in the jesus's ppl were very popular and highly advanced in medicine so that's why he cured the leprosi etc.... and in Mohamad's ppl were competing literature that's why allah revealed the Quran as a very fine litertature meracle in language so u see every era got its needs and don't forget that allah wanted to bring his orders and got applied gradually... not to prevent alcohol and pork etc.. by revealing one book or one massenger once at a time he sent many massengers to many cultures in many spoken languages with absolutely differnet views trying to collect those nations to the recent religions and don't forget that christianity and jewdiasm had been corrupted and faked !! and allah knew that it's gonna get faked that's why he revealed the Quran and promised to be kept and will never fake / change .. and also that's a reason why it's the only acceptable religion for Allah ( as he mentioned in the Holy Quran ) .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:50 pm
well i agree with dark sunshine...islam is about faith, taqwa......

n also..things are forbid have reason....that can be explained scientifically

then 3 regilion....for me there is only one religion which is Islam....we pray to Allah...the different we have is how we pray...change due due to social and history backgrund,

BUT to makes thing clear....Allah never created 3 religionkay?? We human do that  

XeroRyn

squinty1989

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:48 pm
Zaaki
squinty1989
and drinking alcohol.

Nothing else at all?

Tell me other things that are forbidden?  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff