Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-
What do you look like IRL? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:19 pm
We're curious. We want to know. And by we, I mean me.

In return, I offer myself, eating an apple.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:36 pm
Thats classified, soldier!  

Furyal

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:41 pm

I was kinda wondering when we'd have a PYP thread.

I am actually more curious as to how old we all are, hahahahaa.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:21 pm
If I ever see you, I'll say hi. wink And I'm a total safety freak, so you'll NEVER see me giving out photos of myself or my age or anything like that. razz

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fear my safety-smarts. ^_^ ...Or maybe it's called paranoia... sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 pm

yeah, mostly I am too.
But it still makes me wonder,
:]

I might post a pic, simply because it's a myspace display, which means anyone who actually looks me up, [you'd have to know my real name] can find me.

or not.
depends

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 pm
Well, perhaps if you're curious, I'll tell you something. wink

My avatar, ignoring the clothes/accessories I wear, looks like me. The hair, the skin, the eyes, and even the mouth. I have a small mouth. XD;; And the eyelashes. I never wear mascara, so my eyelashes look like my avatar's -- just a line. XD;;

I hardly change my avatar hairstyle, unless it's a wig, because I want to keep it like my real hair. If you've known me for a while, before, my Gaia Avatar had the Terra Twist hairstyle. I actually wore my hair like that, and had sweeping bangs. xD;; But I changed the hairstyle when I actually changed my hair in real life. I debated both times though. Ah...I don't like change. XD;; But now, it's pretty 'old' so I'm used to it.

Whoa. I'll stop rambling. burning_eyes  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Odds are I'll probably never meet you.

Kinda weird considering you're basically my only completely online friend.
[To the rest of you, you're all my friends, but I don't know you as well, or as long.]

hmm, I don't look like my avatar much. I'm not a vampire for one, I have eyes, for another. I don't wear glasses (usually) and my hair is too long to do the terra twist. My bangs are kinda like that though. My hair is reddish brown.

You guys don't have to answer this, but is anyone still in highschool?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:20 am
Oh, you can do the Terra Twist with long hair. It'll just hurt your head. XD Because, well, that's why I changed my hairstyle. My hair got too long, and way too heavy. I COULD do the Terra Twist, but I would get a sore scalp, hehe.

Aw... *hugs Irishroseh* You're my net-friend too! NFF! (Net Friends Forever)

Hehe. I have quite a few net friends, actually. XD It's kind of funny. I have more online buddies than I have friends in real life. XD;; Sad. I have no life, but I'm okay with that hehe.

And *raises hand* I'm in High School! Gah! Personal info. XD Oh well. razz You have four years to guess from, hehe. *acts all mysterious* I am hyper right now.

Irish-chan, are you in High School?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:19 pm
I have my last year of High School to finish, first. D=

Also, I'm not a friend? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:56 pm
My avatar looks nothing like me in RL. Maybe the hair, if you change it brown. And the skin tone is the same as in RL . Eh.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:03 am
Hm...I guess that's alike. xD Trust me -- I hardly ever wear the same clothes on Gaia and in real life. XD Though sometimes I wish I could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:44 pm

I said you were, I just know Otulissa better/longer.
give it time,

hahahaha.

& yes, I'm in highschool as well.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:09 am
Yeah. I have no life. XD During the school year, it's just schoolwork. Homework. Reading. Writing. Watching anime. INTERNET! lol...XD;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:32 am
I seriously want to wear my gaia clothes in RL. The ORLY hat would be awesome!  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:51 am
I want to go around shapeshifting into a Grunny! biggrin LOL... Or have an adorable Gwee follow me around! biggrin  
->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff