Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GA Tam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:37 pm
THIS WEEKS HANDICAP IS: No using the Marketplace
UPDATES: Remember, friday is the day which you submit your print screen
No changing the passwords. Any questions contact blue.
Also NO GAIA CASH OR MC BUYING WITH REAL MONEY! >:O

---Gaiaholics Anonymous Gold Making Contest---

Idea by Eriwain

Good Day Gaiaholics! I am here to present to you the event for July 2008. We could also call this one of our summer events :] Thanks to eriwain we will be having a gold making contest!

HEY GOLD BOTTING IS AGAINST THE RULES!
Calm down you addict freak >.>! We aren't promoting botting here...Just listen first...jeez...

Each member of the guild is asked to consider participating in this great opportunity. IT WILL EARN YOU GOLD WHETHER YOU WIN THE BIG PRIZE OR NOT!

With all the questing everyone is doing now-a-days we want to do something that can help you out. What is it? Well it is basically what you have been doing all along silly! Except in a moderated contest form.

HOW IT WORKS:

Once you pay the 1000 gold entry fee and posted the waiver (below) you will be given a mule. This mule account will contain 1k gold and will be the starting out. All of the things you get when the mule is activated will be in the account. You have to raise money using that mule by using the marketplace with NO CONTACT WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT(S) (Including mule accounts)
Why? Because the person who finishes with the most gold pure wins. AND EVERYONE gets to transfer whatever they got from the contest to their account. So you get your entry fee back PLUS whatever you worked for.
Use it for your quests or whatever.

THE CATCH:
Each week a handicap will be put in place. These include but not limited to, not using the marketplace, not posting, etc.
This will make you have to earn gold other ways.

RULES:
During the contest the user can not communicate through gifting or trades to their other accounts.
During the contest you must keep the password known to BlueAltitude. He will be checking on each account each day to make sure you abide by the rules.
You must submit a print screen from your photobucket account with the gold amount that you have each of the four Fridays in July.

TO ENTER:
Send a trade to BlueAltitude of an entry fee of 1000 gold
then post the following but add your name where it says.

I, [insert your name here], do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, [insert your name here], allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, [insert your name here], also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
[insert your name here]

There will be a BIG prize depending on many participants we get and such.
If you have any questions PM BlueAltitude

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:56 pm
I guess I should be the first then biggrin
I, Eriwain, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, [insert your name here], allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Eriwain, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
Eriwain

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hidden Lunar Rose

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 pm
I, HLR, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, HLR, allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, HLR, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
Casey: Hidden Lunar Rose
P.S. Damn, it starts on mah birthday.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 pm
I, supercalisto, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, [insert your name here], allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, supercalisto also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
supercalisto  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Thrux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:28 am
I, Roflcopterskates, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, Roflcopterskates, allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Roflcopterskates, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
Roflcopterskates

Question: Can we use the exchange?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:02 am
I, Areku-chan-desu, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, Areku-chan-desu, allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Areku-chan-desu, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
Areku-chan-desu  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:56 am
Guys you all need to give a 1000 gold entry fee also.

The exchange forum? I don't know about that yet but I am thinking that if you buy the item that is not too far off from mp value it would be ok. I dont know about that one yet. surprised good question!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:59 pm
This is such a good idea 4laugh
sadly I shan't be around enough over the coming months to make it worth while entering emo but I shall watch in interest  

Parasox v2

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:36 pm
I'll give it a shot!. smile

I, Sometimesalways, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, Sometimesalways, allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Sometimesalways, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
Sometimesalways  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 pm
I'll try, but not having fishing is a pain!!!

I, Salmay, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, Salmay, allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Salmay, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
Salmay

I assume you can't buy the mule any cash....  

Salmay
Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:26 pm
I don't know how to do a print screen on my computer.
Lol. Silly macs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:01 pm
lilartichoke
I don't know how to do a print screen on my computer.
Lol. Silly macs.

I don't know how to do that on a pc....  

Salmay
Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 pm
there is a print screen button on the keyboard ;o
and No gaia cash can be used.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:56 pm
ok, I looked it up, I forgot the step when you have to paste the screen cap to a document of some sort.  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 am
That's a really great contest idea Eri! I'm impressed :3  
The Archives